Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What's amusing about that is that I just had the opportunity to rename a redheaded character in another VN that was getting a fresh start, and the term "Nova" came to mind (also the redhead aspect), but I couldn't do that, so I called her "Merida"...

Now this shows up. :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for clarifying why my brain took a sharp left turn when I saw that pic.

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
HOW in the fuck did you manage to make these girls look so fucking HOT in this engine? Man these models are just too hot, i am a huge sucker for eyes, the eyes are ON FUCKING POINT.. crème de la crème even, especially Nancy, she is a smokeshow!

Edit: AHAHA that music choice in the beach scene was nice, my brain went full chimp mode for Dalia there.

Last edited:

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
Wait.... im at the part where we meet "the founder", but the voices say "you have to remember, don't believe his lies" the mc keeps having flashbacks, he has visions outside eternum, he is a game dev, or he made some game when he was 14, he is super Intelligent too, what if its something the MC created, or he created the AI for the Founder, and it somehow developed itself like AI writing its own code (which is scary af), but he somehow lost his memories? He has 100% compatibility, the MC also has "Ancient Magic", which no one knows about, he basically cheated death after getting his heart pierced. Hyper reflexes, power, and speed outside eternum too, no way this is a coincidence.

Then the AI girl we meet first says something along the lines of "hope this time is the right one" what if they keep rewriting his memories and trying to accomplish something with a different outcome, like the coin, she keeps getting Head, but once she catches it, and we say Tails she smiles, like this "round/try" or whatever will be a different outcome, not the same as the others.

Then there is thanatos or whatever his name is, not only is he the best "player", he let us live after we stand up to him after just looking at us the first time we meet him, like he knew us or something, but then he somehow got into the restricted server??? He says to calypso she has no idea what she is made for, so many questions....

There are no mentions, sightings or anything about the founder in the real world, so he must be some AI because mc had the same headache around calypso who also can't access the real world. What if memories about these two are blocked off somehow, and when he sees them he keeps getting a headache because his brain is trying to find the connection which it can't access, and he just overloads.

At this point we never really saw or heard, besides some thoughts, about the Father of MC, again, what if these are not real memories, if my memory serves me right neither chang nor annie really talk about it, like the father is just some afterthought, this is all so weird and i have a feeling all of this will be connected in the near future, maybe the father is the Founder and mc has 100% compatibility because he has his fathers DNA?

Well, im high af and wanted to type some thoughts XD imma continue playing episode 5, hope i get some answers :D

Amazing, no game on this site made me really think about the plot more than this one, keep it up dev.

Jan 21, 2023
Wait.... im at the part where we meet "the founder", but the voices say "you have to remember, don't believe his lies" the mc keeps having flashbacks, he has visions outside eternum, he is a game dev, or he made some game when he was 14, he is super Intelligent too, what if its something the MC created, or he created the AI for the Founder, and it somehow developed itself like AI writing its own code (which is scary af), but he somehow lost his memories? He has 100% compatibility, the MC also has "Ancient Magic", which no one knows about, he basically cheated death after getting his heart pierced. Hyper reflexes, power, and speed outside eternum too, no way this is a coincidence.

Then the AI girl we meet first says something along the lines of "hope this time is the right one" what if they keep rewriting his memories and trying to accomplish something with a different outcome, like the coin, she keeps getting Head, but once she catches it, and we say Tails she smiles, like this "round/try" or whatever will be a different outcome, not the same as the others.

Then there is thanatos or whatever his name is, not only is he the best "player", he let us live after we stand up to him after just looking at us the first time we meet him, like he knew us or something, but then he somehow got into the restricted server??? He says to calypso she has no idea what she is made for, so many questions....

There are no mentions, sightings or anything about the founder in the real world, so he must be some AI because mc had the same headache around calypso who also can't access the real world. What if memories about these two are blocked off somehow, and when he sees them he keeps getting a headache because his brain is trying to find the connection which it can't access, and he just overloads.

At this point we never really saw or heard, besides some thoughts, about the Father of MC, again, what if these are not real memories, if my memory serves me right neither chang nor annie really talk about it, like the father is just some afterthought, this is all so weird and i have a feeling all of this will be connected in the near future, maybe the father is the Founder and mc has 100% compatibility because he has his fathers DNA?

Well, im high af and wanted to type some thoughts XD imma continue playing episode 5, hope i get some answers :D

Amazing, no game on this site made me really think about the plot more than this one, keep it up dev.
I want to reply to this but I think it is better to come back to this thread after you are done with the latest update (for reference you are at the very start of the latest update right now). Stay away from the thread until you are done to avoid spoilers. Glad you are enjoying this game! It is really well made.

Reactions: HugeBeef

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
I want to reply to this but I think it is better to come back to this thread after you are done with the latest update (for reference you are at the very start of the latest update right now). Stay away from the thread until you are done to avoid spoilers. Glad you are enjoying this game! It is really well made.
DUDE, so the npc characters are humans that got killed while playing Eternum? HOLY, I NEED EPISODE 6!!!!!!!
Does anyone know when ep 6 is coming out???????

Oct 10, 2022
DUDE, so the npc characters are humans that got killed while playing Eternum? HOLY, I NEED EPISODE 6!!!!!!!
Does anyone know when ep 6 is coming out???????
I think NPC characters are humans dead or alive. How do make them stay in character, that I do not know. The game almost started with 'what is real and what is not,' 'what makes Eternum is a game and real life real' questions. If they did not make fun of the idea real life is just another dimension, it would be my get-go idea of the story behind the Eternum. They found a way to cross another dimension and they are selling it like a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HugeBeef

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
I think NPC characters are humans dead or alive. How do make them stay in character, that I do not know. The game almost started with what is 'real and what is not,' 'what makes Eternum is a game and real life real' questions. If they did not make fun of the idea real life is just another dimension, it would be my get-go idea of the story behind the Eternum. They found a way to cross another dimension and they are selling it like a game.
Could be, and i think the MC could be an NPC that escaped or something too, somehow lunas "visions" dont trigger on him.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes