An known

Sep 16, 2021
more believable than witnessing an all-seeing and all-powerful cult that supposedly has tendrils everywhere be brought down by a "bald ex-convict", 2 big-brained sisters and their horny half-demon stepbrother.
Also, to be fair the "bald ex-convict" is not just someone else, it's Stabby Mike.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
any new about next update?
Current progress bar status as of June 5...

progress bar v6 copy.png

As for news regarding release, I'll just repost what I said earlier to someone wondering when the next update will release...

A release for next month seems likely given this was what he said on Itch.io a while back...

00.jpg

Going by past releases he usually posts the definitive release dates (along with the Changelog) just days before the release of the beta version for the highest tier (which gets leaked here usually on the same day). Sooooo...yeah, just a few more weeks left I think.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
man seeing the latest sneak peek makes me more excited. 3some with the sisters? hahaha but damn Dalia and Alex need scenes now. As with luna

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Just finished playing Eternum recently (reached the ending of update 0.5) and I have a few theories, predictions and observations to share.

I've already had my suspicions since the beginning that Eternum isn't really a game but people are just hopping between dimensions/alternate realities or something. The ending of 0.5 just makes me believe this is could potentially be true.

The Eternum Console, Suit and Visor probably just create a "clone" of the character into a different reality. Not sure exactly on the how's but that's what I think. I'm also not saying teleport and transport into a diff reality since you have a physical body in the normal universe and another body in the different servers (universes).

Now going to my first point, the ending at Thanatos house, it implies that whatever killed the black friend (can't remember his name sorry) and him are connected. I think I have a rough idea on what could've happened, all speculation of course.

So Initially, Orion believes that the death of the black guy was a cover up. I speculate that's actually true but I don't think he's actually dead. Why? well going into the story of the game, a lot of random NPCs have the "save us" motiff. If you recall, every npc in the game has a chip in the back of they're head commanding how they work, act and function. In the mansion segment of the game with Alex, the guy was able to control an NPC's behavior with a remote which angers William iirc. Take note of this since it becomes important later. Now during the second encounter with the praetorians, one of the girls said they didn't know they signed up for this. This insinuates that you can become a praetorian its like a job. Alex I think? dismisses this as the NPCs just having advanced dialogue and AI. Also take note the same praetorian that Orion kills shows up again later in the mansion but seems less human and more robotic in nature.

With those information, the ending of 0.5 implies all the NPCS in the game are actual humans who were reprogrammed as NPCS by the company who have broken laws. Some Westworld shit basically. Some are saying save them because they're slowly breaking out of there code and somehow its orion's job to save them. As for why, im not sure yet.

Now going back to my actual point, if you break the conducts in the Eternum you're flagged for permaban. I like to belief that those who were banned did not die but were taken by Ulysees and turned into NPCs as punishment. Why, i have no clue yet. However, notice how we never see the black guy's body or Wyatt's body. That's an important detail since we don't have confirmation whether or not they're dead or even there family members seeing the body, we're just told they died. With that said again, the moment praetorians gets the player's id if they do something bad, they also get their IP address (recall the scene were Orion checks the laptop near the end of 0.5). So when a preatorian kills the player, they pass out in the real world then Ulysees probably send a team, retrieve the body, pay and cover up everything then reprogram the person to be a NPC. I also like to assume that the praetorians are real people working for the company. if they die, they end up becoming souless NPCs or something (recall the scene with the founder). Why I don't know, this is just my best guess.

Second point, during the story where Nancy and Orion steal the data containing Wyatt's address, one of the guys in a suit (can't remember his name) says that the William said the founder would come eventually. That said, Orion is confused since aren't the guy in the suit and William supposed to be working for the founder?

My only prediction for this is that probably the Founder originally had "noble" intentions when he discovered or created Eternum but the Ulysses Company only saw profit, resource and monetization from it (typical corpo giant). They probably had an argument blah blah and the company wanted to seize power or something. The founder probably went into hiding and distributed the 10 gems to keep them hidden from the company (take note of this)

So if the company isn't working for the founder... why are they keeping track of which players own which gem of doom and at the same time, why don't they themselves know the locations of the other gems if they created Eternum? I actually think they're tracking the players to keep tabs on who owns it then eventually get the items for themselves. All the announcements and events are probably just fluff to make themselves look good. The truth is, they're just waiting for the right time to take the gems the moment people have completed the set. In addition, Nova herself says you can just steal a player's inventory with hacking. So what's stopping Ulysses from doing the same once all the Gems of Doom have been found? They have admin access and can just take it it themselves from the players who discovered them.

So why then are the gem of dooms so damn important? Going back to the bleeding effect in the game. if these realities are indeed real why can't we you know go, for example, to a universe, take the resources of said universe and bring it back to our own? I believe these are what the gems of doom are actually for, they're not items that create worlds but rather allow access for cross dimensional travel. This could also explain as to why Calypso can't visit our world. Whatever the gems are, they're preventing people from seeing the portals and disabling entities from going to our universe (same with people going into different universes). You can only travel to other universes with a digital copy of your body (Eternum). What would a greedy company want if they had the gems, simple, probably exploit the resources from other universes for profit idk man.

Why does the founder want someone then to collect the gems? My best bet is he wants someone to expose ulysees for what they are and use eternum for a much more noble and wholesome cause.

Im pulling this all from my ass so don't know how wrong or right i am (im probably wrong af)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I've already had my suspicions since the beginning that Eternum isn't really a game but people are just hopping between dimensions/alternate realities or something. The ending of 0.5 just makes me believe this is could potentially be true.

The Eternum Console, Suit and Visor probably just create a "clone" of the character into a different reality. Not sure exactly on the how's but that's what I think. I'm also not saying teleport and transport into a diff reality since you have a physical body in the normal universe and another body in the different servers (universes).

So Initially, Orion believes that the death of the black guy was a cover up. I speculate that's actually true but I don't think he's actually dead. Why? well going into the story of the game, a lot of random NPCs have the "save us" motiff. If you recall, every npc in the game has a chip in the back of they're head commanding how they work, act and function. In the mansion segment of the game with Alex, the guy was able to control an NPC's behavior with a remote which angers William iirc. Take note of this since it becomes important later. Now during the second encounter with the praetorians, one of the girls said they didn't know they signed up for this. This insinuates that you can become a praetorian its like a job. Alex I think? dismisses this as the NPCs just having advanced dialogue and AI. Also take note the same praetorian that Orion kills shows up again later in the mansion but seems less human and more robotic in nature.

Second point, during the story where Nancy and Orion steal the data containing Wyatt's address, one of the guys in a suit (can't remember his name) says that the William said the founder would come eventually. That said, Orion is confused since aren't the guy in the suit and William supposed to be working for the founder?

My only prediction for this is that probably the Founder originally had "noble" intentions when he discovered or created Eternum but the Ulysses Company only saw profit, resource and monetization from it (typical corpo giant). They probably had an argument blah blah and the company wanted to seize power or something. The founder probably went into hiding and distributed the 10 gems to keep them hidden from the company (take note of this)

So if the company isn't working for the founder... why are they keeping track of which players own which gem of doom and at the same time, why don't they themselves know the locations of the other gems if they created Eternum? I actually think they're tracking the players to keep tabs on who owns it then eventually get the items for themselves. All the announcements and events are probably just fluff to make themselves look good. The truth is, they're just waiting for the right time to take the gems the moment people have completed the set. In addition, Nova herself says you can just steal a player's inventory with hacking. So what's stopping Ulysses from doing the same once all the Gems of Doom have been found? They have admin access and can just take it it themselves from the players who discovered them.

So why then are the gem of dooms so damn important? Going back to the bleeding effect in the game. if these realities are indeed real why can't we you know go, for example, to a universe, take the resources of said universe and bring it back to our own? I believe these are what the gems of doom are actually for, they're not items that create worlds but rather allow access for cross dimensional travel. This could also explain as to why Calypso can't visit our world. Whatever the gems are, they're preventing people from seeing the portals and disabling entities from going to our universe (same with people going into different universes). You can only travel to other universes with a digital copy of your body (Eternum). What would a greedy company want if they had the gems, simple, probably exploit the resources from other universes for profit idk man.

Why does the founder want someone then to collect the gems? My best bet is he wants someone to expose ulysees for what they are and use eternum for a much more noble and wholesome cause.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2023
Jan 20, 2022
I like the game and waiting for the next release. Can someone tell me the track that plays when Annie goes to MC's room and they have a scene?

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes