TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
He said 'none of the others' or something like that. I think not to accept it is the correct choice by the way. It smells of the handshake in OiaLT. Who are 'the others' is open to questions. It might be everyone to whom the Founder offerd the amulet and so, probably, no one has accepted it, provided getting it from the Founder is the only way to obtain it. Yet there might be other ways, or the Founder with 'the others' did't mean everyone who was offered it but some smaller group of some kind.

I personally think he offered it to a certain small group of players and no one has accepted.

By the way, why do we assume that Thanatos at some point has died in Eternum? I mean, probably he died quite some times when he was a noob, but he might well have never died since he become 'someone' in the game.

So far we only have seen him being injured by Orion and that was by no mean a killer blow. (Well, actually loosing a hand can kill you by the lose of blood, but whatever... Sure not instantly).

So maybe Thanatos can be killed, it just takes a huge lot of effort.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JojoU

Jun 19, 2017
Remembered this game just in time for another release. Cant wait for more Luna...And Penny...And Annie...And Dahlia...And Nova.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well seeing as subsribestar has v0.6 as 99% my guess and hope is that it's released sometime this week or at the latest next week.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well seeing as subsribestar has v0.6 as 99% my guess and hope is that it's released sometime this week or at the latest next week.
The theory is that we might get an official release date today for sometime in the next weeks.

Sep 23, 2021
Well, my fellow degenerates, we're going to have a tag. I feel more represented in this community now. Finally, the world understands that people like us exist. :love: :giggle:
wholesomeUsed for gestures of affection such as cuddling, head patting and holding hands.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Well, my fellow degenerates, we're going to have a tag. I feel more represented in this community now. Finally, the world understands that people like us exist. :love: :giggle:
wholesomeUsed for gestures of affection such as cuddling, head patting and holding hands.
not gonna lie: was hoping for anal instead, but wierdly, im not upset at all

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
WOW, I know this is an 18+ forum, but pictures like that really need a disclaimer please! o_O

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes