hemgarcia

May 14, 2023
It's one of the best visual novels I've ever played. Each of the leading ladies is very much in line with my sexuality!Many thanks to developers!And looking forward to the new version!

Reactions: Salviocass99

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
It's one of the best visual novels I've ever played. Each of the leading ladies is very much in line with my sexuality!Many thanks to developers!And looking forward to the new version!
That looking forward could well be tomorrow, if a good Samaritan chooses to leak the new version some hours later. ;)

Reactions: hemgarcia

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Nice, I don't know how people can play the game and while not onthe harem path, you'll be missing so much content if you do and it's a shame for a game like this.
Also if Caribdis add Gertrude's lewds scenes, the game will need the tag "Teratophilia", there's no way she is human :unsure:
I can't remember if OAILT was like this, but there are occasionally scenes you can't get unless you're on a solo path, at least in most VNs I've done. Don't know that we have that here, yet, but would need to review....

Reactions: Ellyx

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm thinking Annie and Dalia, doubt Nova will get something and idk about Alex :HideThePain:
Dude she's the poster girl for this upcoming update. And barring 0.1 to 0.3 which basically served as a combined prologue of sorts, everytime a main LI is the poster girl there's a guaranteed scene for said LI (i.e. Annie was poster girl for 0.4 and she got a scene, Nova was poster girl for 0.5 and guess what she got a scene).

Not to mention the previews show Orion visiting her in her new apartment. Ain't no way a scene ain't happening there.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes