Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
If I had to replay again and refresh my memory, it'd be Nova's unforgettable introduction (she could've thrown the entire kitchen at the poor laddie), her incident with the waffles during the phone call, how she called herself a walking cheeto with legs, how she admitted being at last a hacker or her quick trigger-finger reaction at shooting that bear. The same goes for her shenanigans back at the Halloween party (the truth or lie game was so embarrassing for the poor girl, but she needs not to worry, she'll fulfill her kinky fantasies eventually). :whistle::giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MY BROTHER!
luffy-sad.gif

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I gotta ask but, who here replays the ENTIRE game to refresh their memory or for another reason right before a new version drops?
I have the brain of an elephant, I dont really forget anything so no need for a memory refresh.

Assuming that 1.0 will be the final version (like it was with OIAL), I will probably do the same like I did with OIAL. I play every new release undil 0.8... And then I will stop until the game is finished and start a completely new run. So when 1.0 drops (again, assuming it is the final Update), I will have until 0.8 to replay and tehn I have 0.9 and 1.0 as new content.

Replaying everything all the time is something I can get behind, but I would not do this because I know I would skip a lot of things because I already know them. And this does not really do the game any justice.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Assuming that 1.0 will be the final version (like it was with OIAL), I will probably do the same like I did with OIAL.
Well...1.0 will be the final (or at least content complete) version, but as it stands it won't jump from 0.9 to 1.0 but to 0.10. Caribdis said that - if I remember correctly - with 0.5 we have seen about a third of the game, so it might go up as far as 0.15 or 0.16 before we see a 1.0 version.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Assuming that 1.0 will be the final version (like it was with OIAL), I will probably do the same like I did with OIAL. I play every new release undil 0.8... And then I will stop until the game is finished and start a completely new run. So when 1.0 drops (again, assuming it is the final Update), I will have until 0.8 to replay and tehn I have 0.9 and 1.0 as new content.
...About that...
1686834859881.png

(Here's another post regarding how far we are in the story as of 0.5, this time from one of Cari's volunteer staffers at Itch.io)

HUH.jpg

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes