JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I can't imagine playing Eternum and not doing the harem route. Orion have love and dick for everyone of them, so no broken hearts, only broken beds.
I have a few favourites I can see myself going solo for. I'm interested in seeing how the solo endings will turn out. I don't expect them to be very wholesome, but I got the impression from what little Carbdis has said, that they'd be better than the ones in OiaL.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If I had to replay again and refresh my memory, it'd be Nova's unforgettable introduction (she could've thrown the entire kitchen at the poor laddie), her incident with the waffles during the phone call, how she called herself a walking cheeto with legs, how she admitted being at last a hacker or her quick trigger-finger reaction at shooting that bear. The same goes for her shenanigans back at the Halloween party (the truth or lie game was so embarrassing for the poor girl, but she needs not to worry, she'll fulfill her kinky fantasies eventually). :whistle::giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hug-cute.gif

WhitishKnight

Jun 20, 2022
Have 125+ pages of saves (like to save different funny and other moments),
so here some of the reactions for sadists if you choose 2nd option:

a1.png a2.png a3.png

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This stuff is too sad not to tag... That' s like the only unique image for that choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have 125+ pages of saves (like to save different funny and other moments),
so here reactions for sadists if you choose 2nd option:

View attachment 2801554 View attachment 2801555 View attachment 2801556
Me outside: Oh, that's...that's not so bad...at least we don't see her crying...

Me inside:
View attachment Ooof.mp4

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Yes ^^
I'm on full harem path. Hopefully it won't include Charlotte and Gertrude... but I'll still go for all scenes because curious :HideThePain:
Nice, I don't know how people can play the game and while not onthe harem path, you'll be missing so much content if you do and it's a shame for a game like this.
Also if Caribdis add Gertrude's lewds scenes, the game will need the tag "Teratophilia", there's no way she is human :unsure:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Nice, I don't know how people can play the game and while not onthe harem path, you'll be missing so much content if you do and it's a shame for a game like this.
Also if Caribdis add Gertrude's lewds scenes, the game will need the tag "Teratophilia", there's no way she is human :unsure:
I beg you pardon? She is the president of the PTA, nothing is more sexy than that! Her husband is a lucky man.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes