• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Not really, considering that Caly has the power to mass teleport people to different "servers," whilst Dione has only been shown to teleport someone at a range where the bullet lands, making its teleportation capability limited.

Also I've been wondering for a while if Hyas' true power is to basically "cut"/"tear" through dimensions that the wielder so chooses to go to. That would still fit with the rumor of it being able to cut "any" substance, and that there likely is a caveat to it just like in Dione's case (maybe you could only teleport to the server closest to you? That would so fit Wyatt tho given that he seems to brute force his way into pretty much anything lol).
I think Caly is the exception to the others. As we were warned, she wasn't deemed complete, hence the server lockdown. She was "trapped" in a box that looks exactly like we see with that guy and the "NPC" kid in the current update. I'm thinking the WoA were actually created from "players"/"NPCs". Her reprogramming wasn't finished and so she still retained herself and more of what her magic could do. Either that or she's actually just something from the MC's imagination. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if her home was actually from the game he designed in the past.

The only problem I see with Hyas being able to cut a path between servers is that he keeps asking others to "open the portal". Unless its like you say and it only works with close servers.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The only problem I see with Hyas being able to cut a path between servers is that he keeps asking others to "open the portal". Unless its like you say and it only works with close servers.
Could be that it has a long-ass cooldown? I mean, he probably doesn't want to wait that long if there's already a portal-opener in the vicinity. Man has places to go, gem holders to kill, so waiting on a dead server until his own portal-hopper device has charged up is probably not something he's keen on doing.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
How did Annie suddenly become so awesome? I'd always thought she was the least interesting of the girls, but after the latest update I've had to change my mind.
I still think she's the least interesting of the girls. She's just your shy childhood friend and a relatively good Eternum player. Everyone else has something else going for them:

• Calypso is a Weapon of Atlas
  • Nova is a world-class hacker and a world-class Eternum player
  • Alex is the CEO's daughter
  • Nancy is a master strategist and a hot mommy figure
  • Dalia and Penny are hot sisters
  • Luna has a weird power and is one of the best summoners in Eternum
  • Annie is... Annie
Even Chang knows how to pull off a perfect heist.

Calypso, Alex and Nova are load-bearing characters essential for the plot. The Carters and Luna could be replaced with different characters in theory: like, you could have a bookworm sister and a punk sister instead of an athlete sister and an influencer sister, shuffle the roles around etc. Annie could be removed from the game with almost no scar tissue remaining.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Oh is it? I only played the original game about 3 decades ago.
Wont Caribdis get into copyright problems
Personally doubt it considering that he's not technically selling the game and posts it for free (just provides earlier access to his Patrons).

Also most of the assets that he's using likely existed already as mods in Honey Select 2, so it's not as if he's commissioning modders to deliberately put said copyrighted asset into the VN (though he is commissioning them possibly for some of the maps that he's using).

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Takkatakka and Elyxus: Please make the harem reveal be a lot more believable compared to OIAL

Caribdis:

View attachment 2821844

(Realtalk tho I can see him making the reveal a bit more heartfelt/fleshed-out compared to OIAL but anyone thinking that it'll reach full-on drama/wetworks territory will probably be disappointed)
It doesn't have to be all wetworks and drama to be more believable. We all understand that this is a mostly lighthearted game.
Yeah, if it were realistic it would be all drama, but theres quite a bit suspension of disbelief when it comes to harem games. It just comes with the territory.
It would just be nice to have a bit more than the girls shrugging their shoulders and going 'Well ... anyway, wanna threesome?'.
I did actually like the reveal judi had in oialt, where she finds out by talking to iris and they kindof talked it out before the mc got there.
The real issue I see is mostly Annie since she's the one that Orion is formally dating. The relationship with the rest so far has been more casual, even though that's mostly through the girls acting tsundere.

Last edited:
Reactions: fapderp11

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The real issue I see is mostly Annie since she's the one that Orion is formally dating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean we still have a lot of updates to go through until the inevitable reveal so...plenty of time to solidify the bond amongst the girls until then...

Reactions: PervyParadox

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I still think she's the least interesting of the girls. She's just your shy childhood friend and a relatively good Eternum player. Everyone else has something else going for them:

• Calypso is a Weapon of Atlas
  • Nova is a world-class hacker and a world-class Eternum player
  • Alex is the CEO's daughter
  • Nancy is a master strategist and a hot mommy figure
  • Dalia and Penny are hot sisters
  • Luna has a weird power and is one of the best summoners in Eternum
  • Annie is... Annie
Even Chang knows how to pull off a perfect heist.

Calypso, Alex and Nova are load-bearing characters essential for the plot. The Carters and Luna could be replaced with different characters in theory: like, you could have a bookworm sister and a punk sister instead of an athlete sister and an influencer sister, shuffle the roles around etc. Annie could be removed from the game with almost no scar tissue remaining.
Ahem ahem.

. Annie is the first girl we see in the game, even before entering the game proper​
. Annie introduces Eternum to Orion, and gives him money on his first time​
. The date with Annie takes place in Andromeda and lead to us learning more about the LORE of Eternum​
. Annie recovers the Gem of doom from Garrington​
. Annie solves the mystery in the last update​
. Orion wouldn't have went to Kredon if not for Annie, he says it himself​
. Annie is the cutest​

Conclusion :
Annie could be removed from the game with almost no scar tissue remaining.
No.
Removing any of the LI from Eternum would result in very painful and burning scar tissue. They're all very interesting, they all bring something important, and they're all irreplaceable. Stop pushing this "least interesting" button please, my gawd this is so...

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Just to add on, and tell me if you disagree, but it seems clear to me that Caribdis is setting up Annie to have a massive carry in a later fight after it being revealed that everyone else thinks she's some weak little girl. She about to pop off soon.
Annie is a lovely girl, top tier childhood friend and cute as fuck, but since chapter one she did less than nothing.
"Welcome to Eternum, explore the server while I disappear all the time".
"Of course I want to go with you and Luna to that scary server and do nothing!"
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Even Caribdis knows it and make jokes about that in the last update, and I'm sure she will be important to the story and she will shine more than anyone, but just now is the most bland of all.
Again, I love her, she is amazing, but being the childhood friend her connection with Orion is off camera, we have to accept a relationship builded before the game starts, when the other girls build that connection in the game, and that's a problem with the childhood friend character that Caribdis has ignored. "My bully is my lover" is a game that make the "prebuilding" perfectly and make the relationship with Emma, Aine and Gwen better just with a pair of flashbacks, and maybe is the only thing Eternum needs to Make Annie Great Again, but having another 6 incredible girls in the game, Annie character needs something more.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Annie is a lovely girl, top tier childhood friend and cute as fuck, but since chapter one she did less than nothing.
"Welcome to Eternum, explore the server while I disappear all the time".
"Of course I want to go with you and Luna to that scary server and do nothing!"
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Even Caribdis knows it and make jokes about that in the last update, and I'm sure she will be important to the story and she will shine more than anyone, but just now is the most bland of all.
Again, I love her, she is amazing, but being the childhood friend her connection with Orion is off camera, we have to accept a relationship builded before the game starts, when the other girls build that connection in the game, and that's a problem with the childhood friend character that Caribdis has ignored. "My bully is my lover" is a game that make the "prebuilding" perfectly and make the relationship with Emma, Aine and Gwen better just with a pair of flashbacks, and maybe is the only thing Eternum needs to Make Annie Great Again, but having another 6 incredible girls in the game, Annie character needs something more.
Honestly I half expect this to be Caribdis as well while writing this sequence:

"Oh crap, I never actually showed the players what she can do! Well...lets just make it a running gag now..."

Reactions: [VEN0M]

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I mean we still have a lot of updates to go through until the inevitable reveal so...plenty of time to solidify the bond amongst the girls until then...
Yeah, I mean. I do suspect that's it's going to end up being the same 'shrug -> threesome' reaction we got in Oialt. But a man can dream of something more interesting.

[VEN0M]

Nov 21, 2021
wtf are you talking about. A crush indicates romantic feelings, not just physical attraction. Of course penny can tell he's physically attracted to her, that's why she keeps teasing him.
Well said bruh because a bit of flirting, complimenting and teasing between mfs can mean so many things. Anything from Orion might just be a horndog who finds her especially hot to he might be the man she shares the next half-century with (ikik true love talk in this economy… plz don’t ship me off to area 51, i have a family). Seems fair to want to play it safe before jumping to conclusions.

Reactions: Alandir
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes