Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Not tryna sidetrack or anything here, but considering the kid was a person before, and therefore excommed...
What heinous shit has the kid done to get served into praetorian hands D:

Actually, on the topic of the flinks being NPCs, it opens up some interesting questions as to how NPCs are designated roles. When a player is excommed and "repurposed" into the game, who... or rather, what set of procedures happen to the bodies before they get added to the "game"? My head's pretty empty on it so I don't know if I wanna delve, but it raises some focal points of interest to the nature of NPCs as a whole. Maybe I'll come back to it some other time.
Like Elhemeer said, it's likely that the kid NPC was already dead and was captured and repurposed by Ulysses into an NPC. Excommunicated players are likely just troublesome individuals that are added to the pile of souls that were already being processed, so to speak. I mean, it makes sense considering you kinda need NPCs to fill the worlds that Ulysses assimilated and turned into player zones and shite when the VRMMO launched, so...yeah.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Like Elhemeer said, it's likely that the kid NPC was already dead and was captured and repurposed by Ulysses into an NPC. Excommunicated players are likely just troublesome individuals that are added to the pile of souls that were already being processed, so to speak. I mean, it makes sense considering you kinda need NPCs to fill the worlds that Ulysses assimilated and turned into player zones and shite when the VRMMO launched, so...yeah.
ah, when put like that, it does make sense. But then that brings up the question of the implants. Do the NPCs just get slapped one when they are repurposed? like hollow shells being given a premeditated code? kinda fuckin wacky if true. Then again, Ulysses is Ulysses so it's not far-fetched at all.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
ah, when put like that, it does make sense. But then that brings up the question of the implants. Do the NPCs just get slapped one when they are repurposed? like hollow shells being given a premeditated code? kinda fuckin wacky if true. Then again, Ulysses is Ulysses so it's not far-fetched at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ToadMayn

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
William is using the "procedure" on them, I'm telling you... :WutFace:

It depends on your definition of "mature". Nancy must be in her late thirties at least, though she doesn't really look it.
She is supposed to be 39, yes.

Of course there is another mature model in the game...

Edit:

Yes
I'm just too slow for the obvious jokes...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ellyx
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes