Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Now I'm wondering what'll occur once Alex falls deeper in love with young Mr. Richards, will she act more lovey-dovey with him around? Perhaps in private to keep her "cool" girl image (even when it's clear she's a softie). The image below from v0.2 already made her think she found the prince her Nana said she would one day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2835385
But at least in this one instance, she had the right to feel suspicious about him (alongside her dear gluttonous friend):
I totally want there to be a scene in a later update where MC walks in on the girls -- maybe all of them -- sitting around a table with Eva chatting about who-knows-what and he's politely demanded to leave the room and not come back until he's called. (certainly the MC will only be able to guess from the dark looks they give him). That said, I don't think she'd spill, so for something like that, they'll have to somehow find out from him first. (Also, in that situation, with them probably already mostly knowing about each other, I think they'll give him a pass, especially since by then I think they'll like her.)

Reactions: ArDZer

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I totally want there to be a scene in a later update where MC walks in on the girls -- maybe all of them -- sitting around a table with Eva chatting about who-knows-what and he's politely demanded to leave the room and not come back until he's called. (certainly the MC will only be able to guess from the dark looks they give him). That said, I don't think she'd spill, so for something like that, they'll have to somehow find out from him first. (Also, in that situation, with them probably already mostly knowing about each other, I think they'll give him a pass, especially since by then I think they'll like her.)
I hope not. If that scene were to happen, I hope we're given a choice to tell them politely to fuck off.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
She's gonna pull a Skylar (from Ripples) and
So Orion gets killed and Alex gets captured but the former finds a way back into the real with Calypso and now we have to spend 2 updates trying to track Alex down, form a plan to rescue her by dragging Chang and recruiting Raul and Noah into this, then busting into Ulysses HQ for her. Got it.

:HideThePain:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So Orion gets killed and Alex gets captured but the former finds a way back into the real with Calypso and now we have to spend 2 updates trying to track Alex down, form a plan to rescue her by dragging Chang and recruiting Raul and Noah into this, then busting into Ulysses HQ for her. Got it.

:HideThePain:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If all 3 Expendables were to be recruited for the mission, that might well be Jerry's last job
Last job in the real world, you mean. If Orion - in his struggle to get back to the real world - ends up blowing up the server where the excommunicated players and souls captured by Ulysses are being processed into NPCs, I can see Jerry popping up in Eternum sometime after the Alex rescue with his memories intact, demanding to join the crew to "redeem" himself to Dalia (under the delusion that he'll still be able to win her back) once they start to go after the Founder (and then getting hilariously put out of commission (but not dying since he's dead already at this point) during the assault on Acheron).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The best part about this entire thing is that Alex goes from this cool, aloof character, to just as much a kid as MC who brings out her inner kid without even trying.

All through this, they're supposed to focus on the mission and they know better but BOTH are distracted by this one thing like it's a---

SQUIRREL!
I expect allusions to another furry little animal might be more accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: DrinkSlinger

yeetbruhbruh

Apr 26, 2020
God damn. I absolutely LOVE Caribdis. They are so amazing at creating the best stories. I swear the plot of Eternum is so good and, personally, I think it rivals some of the triple A games out on the market in terms of story telling. Genuinely such and amazing game and creator. The ability to make something not only have the sexiest H-scenes in any H-game I've played, but also the ability to make it intense as hell is seriously insane. I'm so, so glad I've been able to play through this game since its inception. It's turning out to be even better than Once In A Lifetime. I can't wait for the next update and to see what your future holds Caribdis.

Cheers thanks for reading this long ass review lmao.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Now I'm wondering what'll occur once Alex falls deeper in love with young Mr. Richards, will she act more lovey-dovey with him around? Perhaps in private to keep her "cool" girl image (even when it's clear she's a softie). The image below from v0.2 already made her think she found the prince her Nana said she would one day.
View attachment 2835385
But at least in this one instance, she had the right to feel suspicious about him (alongside her dear gluttonous friend):
Wait... Hold on... They BOTH swore him to secrecy...

Then THEY tell everything...

Just like in Hogwarts Warthog Academy, Penny and Luna talk about a harem just from Calypso.

I swear, Calypso be cockblocking!

• Haha
Reactions: TemIIx and ArDZer
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes