ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Wait... Hold on... They BOTH swore him to secrecy...

Then THEY tell everything...

Just like in Hogwarts Warthog Academy, Penny and Luna talk about a harem just from Calypso.

I swear, Calypso be cockblocking!
Calypso did cockblock already our poor protagonist back in v0.3 with these two ladies:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He never learned the name of the server and was distraught after being teleported away from there, and Calypso later told Alex of this encounter and she lambasted the lad for "attempting to leave her and Nova for a chance to get laid". Nice way to throw him under the bus from the princess' part.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Now I'm wondering what'll occur once Alex falls deeper in love with young Mr. Richards, will she act more lovey-dovey with him around? Perhaps in private to keep her "cool" girl image (even when it's clear she's a softie). The image below from v0.2 already made her think she found the prince her Nana said she would one day.
View attachment 2835385
But at least in this one instance, she had the right to feel suspicious about him (alongside her dear gluttonous friend):
Wait... Hold on... They BOTH swore him to secrecy...

Then THEY tell everything...

Just like in Hogwarts Warthog Academy, Penny and Luna talk about a harem just from Calypso.

I swear, Calypso be cockblocking!
Calypso did cockblock already our poor protagonist back in v0.3 with these two ladies:
He never learned the name of the server and was distraught after being teleported away from there, and Calypso later told Alex of this encounter and she lambasted the lad for "attempting to leave her and Nova for a chance to get laid". Nice way to throw him under the bus from the princess' part.

Faszmalac

Jul 27, 2023
These are good ones. I'd add:
• Penny's flirtatious looks at MC during Halloween
• Annie flustered and talking fast
• Nancy while thinking about MC during Yoga
• MC taking Luna's hand while talking her down from being scared of rotting mommy boggart. (added late)
... and my No. 1 ...
• Luna looking in MC's eyes after discovering he's "safe" to touch.
Quite excellent list, I'd also include:

• Annie and Nova nodding at the same time at the murder mystery
• Literally every scene with Carolyn
• Ill Alex going through the things Orion bought for her
• The girls ganging up and interrogating Orion after the war server (also when they wish him good luck before the Rockefeller mansion)
• Chang looking overjoyed after being given the t-shirt mission not being left out by his bro
• Any scene with Annie being angry or defiant

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Side note: Replaying Eternum before public release:

What did the Founder do in the past, I wonder?

Nova and Dione, Calypso... Why can't you remember?

Why is Calypso an "Idriel creation" according to the Founder?

Looks like 0.7 will have echoes from the past...

And wtf was that strange man on the roof we were supposed to meet?

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
About the child npc. It doesn't matter if the child is a trapped soul or lines of code, bottom line is nobody likes pedos.
Moderation deleted that post because what? I was talking about the game.
Did I hurt some pedo feelings? Sorry, but that's how it is.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Quite excellent list, I'd also include:

• Annie and Nova nodding at the same time at the murder mystery
• Literally every scene with Carolyn
• Ill Alex going through the things Orion bought for her
• The girls ganging up and interrogating Orion after the war server (also when they wish him good luck before the Rockefeller mansion)
• Chang looking overjoyed after being given the t-shirt mission not being left out by his bro
• Any scene with Annie being angry or defiant
I like those lists so continuing on with some other cute moments at the top of my head :

. Dalia resting her head on Orion's back while they're on the horse in the wild west server
. Alex remembering her grandma talking about her future prince
. At the murder mystery, Annie and Nova looking at each other and then blushing and looking away after Orion and Harley list all the great things about "short girls"
. Basically everytime Nova get praised (even when there's no pat-pat involved)
. Calypso blushing in Ogygia after the war server because she just told Orion she's been "spying" on him
. Dalia looking away and blushing just before the heist because Orion shows he cares enough about her to know her favorite movies despite the fact they've never talked about it before

Don't think we can list all the cute moments tho, there's too many of them.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Honestly, this is where you guys who have your favorites but complain about the content provided lose me.

WHY is Luna and Nova your favorite if you're not satisfied with what you've seen from them? Their content has been FANTASTIC!
And neither of them are my favorite ;)
(Edited to properly expand Luna's adoration)
Damn, I kinda hate people like you. Always using any opportunity to gain brownie points from other "overzealous" supporters. Never really just sitting down to think about what I said. Always just living in a dichotomy. Just calm down, man.

I'm not complaining. Yes, I would definitely like for there to be more scenes with Luna and Nova but I like the slow burn of their paths.

I was juxtaposing two characters I don't like as much having full-on sex scenes with the slow burn of two characters I like the most who have only 1 or 2 scenes that don't show much. What I'm saying is that in doing this, Caribdis has made each route interesting enough to me by coincidence which ends up making it very balanced and satisfactory to play for all the paths.

I was already interested in Luna and Nova, I would definitely want more scenes with them but I don't need them to enjoy their paths. For Nancy and Alex, I'm not as interested in them which is why their content at least makes things exciting.

What you just did is if I said:
"Yea, I like having steak and mashed potatoes. The gravy for the mashed potatoes makes it just as enjoyable as the steak and makes it a complete meal but it doesn't mean that I wouldn't like some sauce for the steak as well but it's not like I need the sauce to enjoy the steak"
Then you saying: "Oh my God, you're so spoiled! The steak is already amazing as it is!"

Never said it wasn't and even if it was an indirect complaint, it wasn't even my main fucking point about how the mashed potatoes with gravy and steak complement each other to create a complete meal.

Honestly, this is why I don't usually like to comment on threads for games I really like. Always kind of leaves of bad lingering thought in my mind about the game.
Plus, even if I said over and over again that I don't want more Luna and Nova content and it's already enough. I'd bet some jackass from the complete opposite of the argument would say, "What are you talking about, retard?! What content is there with those two besides one or two scenes? He's milking and you're an idiot for just going along with it!"

And with that, I'm out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes