Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
How do i update to 0.6 ? Do i just need to reinstall the game ? what about my saves if i do that ?
RenPy creates a folder on your device where your save and persistent files are stored, but it is outside of the general game file/game folder (although there is one in there, too). On a Windows device, the default is c:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Eternum-1610153667 (it's different on a Mac or Android device, but in that OS's verision of the Window's roaming folder).

I always delete the prior version from the folder where I store my active games (after saving a copy to an external drive) and do a full download and unpack of the update. You can overwrite it, but it's cleaner if you just delete and reinstall.

When you open the game .exe, it will automatically look for the \RenPy\Eternum folder with the saved games and saved persistent file. You can then either load a saved game and continue where you left off, or you can choose to start a new game.

If you used one of the available walkthrough mods when you played originally, you'll need to also use the updated version of the same mod to continue where you left off, or your saves will likely not work. Sancho has a fix for this, but I don't think LightmanP does.
And then there's people like me ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Damn, I kinda hate people like you. Always using any opportunity to gain brownie points from other "overzealous" supporters. Never really just sitting down to think about what I said. Always just living in a dichotomy. Just calm down, man.

I'm not complaining. Yes, I would definitely like for there to be more scenes with Luna and Nova but I like the slow burn of their paths.

I was juxtaposing two characters I don't like as much having full-on sex scenes with the slow burn of two characters I like the most who have only 1 or 2 scenes that don't show much. What I'm saying is that in doing this, Caribdis has made each route interesting enough to me by coincidence which ends up making it very balanced and satisfactory to play for all the paths.

I was already interested in Luna and Nova, I would definitely want more scenes with them but I don't need them to enjoy their paths. For Nancy and Alex, I'm not as interested in them which is why their content at least makes things exciting.

What you just did is if I said:
"Yea, I like having steak and mashed potatoes. The gravy for the mashed potatoes makes it just as enjoyable as the steak and makes it a complete meal but it doesn't mean that I wouldn't like some sauce for the steak as well but it's not like I need the sauce to enjoy the steak"
Then you saying: "Oh my God, you're so spoiled! The steak is already amazing as it is!"

Never said it wasn't and even if it was an indirect complaint, it wasn't even my main fucking point about how the mashed potatoes with gravy and steak complement each other to create a complete meal.

Honestly, this is why I don't usually like to comment on threads for games I really like. Always kind of leaves of bad lingering thought in my mind about the game.
Plus, even if I said over and over again that I don't want more Luna and Nova content and it's already enough. I'd bet some jackass from the complete opposite of the argument would say, "What are you talking about, retard?! What content is there with those two besides one or two scenes? He's milking and you're an idiot for just going along with it!"

And with that, I'm out.
No need to do this, he just exposed his opinion like everyone else in this thread (which is acceptable except if you ask for bestiality scenes, yeah I didn't forget about you)
meme.jpeg

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I mean, Dalia's still in High School and Penny might want to get a Master's degree or a PhD so sending them in a more prestigious university is probably something on Nancy's "what I would do if I become a billionaire" bucket list. /shrugs

AceZ_

Jul 23, 2019
I mean, Dalia's still in High School and Penny might want to get a Master's degree or a PhD so sending them in a more prestigious university is probably something on Nancy's "what I would do if I become a billionaire" bucket list. /shrugs
I'm just slightly obtuse about it because the conversation seemed like she's talking to Penny directly
must admit that the thought of post-graduate degrees completely flew over my head though :p

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
As long as a certain body part isn't deflated, there wouldn't be too much of a problem ;)

Perhaps Dalia can also help him get back to size in the gym
He was already packing before the change so no problems there, I believe...

Reactions: AceZ_

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Got bored and decided to unren the game and do some digging, especially for the scenes where images just flash or have that glitch effect.

Edit:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
this one remember the girl froom dating my daugter e.e ( but keep the work, someday u can make an perfect alex in this engine, i hope u can do <3 )
Creating own characters from zero is new for me, it was interesting experience.
Dating my daughter. Oh god. :HideThePain:

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Got bored and decided to unren the game and do some digging, especially for the scenes where images just flash or have that glitch effect.

edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: JLucci

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Hello again, thread! I wanted to do this as I started to run the game and after sorting through a huge number of assets I was able to make my own interpretation of Alex in DAZ Stusio. The accuracy is not 100%, but this is a different engine with its own sets, so I came with my vision.

View attachment 2837602

View attachment 2837603

Later I will try to do it with other girls.
Looks nice but reminds me of Sage form BaDIK.

That's the thing with HS characters, they look too "anime", and that makes it hard to recreate them in DAZ.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

That's the thing with HS characters, they look too "anime", and that makes it hard to recreate them in DAZ.
It really isn't hard...if you know what you're doing....and how to manipulate the assets which, without being unkind to him, Geralt obviously has no idea.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Thanks for the feedback. :) It because of the hairstyle - it's the same Leony Ponytail, used for Sage hair, the rest what I found was not fit. If you use special anime shapes for Daz, you can make them very similar, but I'm trying photorealism, so there is a place for imagination here.
It really isn't hard...if you know what you're doing....and how to manipulate the assets which, without being unkind to him, Geralt obviously has no idea.
I know how to work with the assets. I've recently started creating "my" characters, so it's a matter of practice that needs more and more.
This version uses a mix of different head and body assets to create a sculpture that I'm satisfied with.

But probably game thread is not a best place to discuss Daz technical skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ1960
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes