Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Eternum - MultiMod Edition (v0.6 Update)
View attachment 2815926
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 2815923 View attachment 2815924 View attachment 2815925
  • The mod you want.
  • The mod you deserve.
  • The best damn mod in all Eternum.
  • The mod so good it can't even be listed in the OP.
Just look at all these features with even more in-game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.
- Sancho
Shameless reminder that this is still a thing... since it's not listed.

Go get you some.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So out of boredom I tried to use my shitty paintbrush skills to try and see if I can work on what Orion would look like if his hair got longer (like Neo Matrix Resurrections level), maybe add a little 5 o'clock shadow as well just for the lulz...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So out of boredom I tried to use my shitty paintbrush skills to try and see if I can work on what Orion would look like if his hair got longer (like Neo Matrix Resurrections level), maybe add a little 5 o'clock shadow as well just for the lulz...
Hey, it's not that bad.... But giving him a look I found out that....

Coincidence?
wink-wink-anime.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hey, it's not that bad.... But giving him a look I found out that....

Coincidence?
View attachment 2839458
I'm not even sure that hair asset even exists in HS2 lol. XD

Also I was going for this beard when I was working on Orion's but I really didn't had the skill for it lol.

FzSDsXCWAAA71LG.jpg

Reactions: Dylan741

erorr

Jul 8, 2017
This game ruined other games on this site for me. It cured my addiction in a round about way lol. Blessed game. I've been wasting my time here playing crap for years. This is the only game here that feels truly worth your time. Compared to most games on this site, doing literally anything else is better for you. Thanks Eternum.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm not even sure that hair asset even exists in HS2 lol. XD

Also I was going for this beard when I was working on Orion's but I really didn't had the skill for it lol.

View attachment 2839480
Honestly I don't know either, I have a very limited knowledge of how HS2 work.
It's just that he reminded me of Samael and I couldn't resist ( :LOL:), but I didn't want to belittle your work, instead your idea of a more "savage" Orion is not that far fetched honestly.
I can see him like that if the game will continue, imho. :)

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
God, my eyes hurt using the rollback feature...
I'm replaying through the game, and just at the point after penelope's photoshoot, and noticed when orion connects to eternum that when the screen flashes "join the syndicate" and "find calypso" appear for a brief moment... somehow I missed that the first time I played through... always nice when you start a game from scratch and notice or see things you missed first time around.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That damn face sure bring back memories, always finds his behaviour suspicious even his taste in clothes are suspicious
Couldn't agree more, I despised him since the beginning, the revealing scene was still a shock but I immediately knew he was up to no good, and I admit I truly enjoyed both his and Azazel ending ( after the Astaroth one, of course).

Reactions: Ellyx

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Can anyone here suggest a badass title for Orion? I played the last update three times because all of the titles I used for Orion didn't fit him.

and thanks to Elyxus for the fan sigs.
#LunaIsTheBest
You could just calling him "Who" so that in your head canon a version of this scene might happen at the Coyote's hideout:

:WeSmart:

Demzy

Oct 23, 2017
So I was watching a review for Remnant II and I couldn’t help but be reminded of Eternum. And now I’m curious if there’s any games irl that have that feeling of Eternum

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Orion Stark, Lord of Winterfell ,Warden of the North ,Hand of the King ,Lord Regent of the Seven Kingdoms...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So I was watching a review for Remnant II and I couldn’t help but be reminded of Eternum. And now I’m curious if there’s any games irl that have that feeling of Eternum
I've been playing Remnant II and I can confirm it's nothing like Eternum. There's no similarities and doesn't even come close to any types of feels.

Reactions: Demzy
4.80 star(s) 919 Votes