Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Looks nice but reminds me of Sage form BaDIK.

That's the thing with HS characters, they look too "anime", and that makes it hard to recreate them in DAZ.
It really isn't hard...if you know what you're doing....and how to manipulate the assets which, without being unkind to him, Geralt obviously has no idea.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Looks nice but reminds me of Sage form BaDIK.

That's the thing with HS characters, they look too "anime", and that makes it hard to recreate them in DAZ.
Thanks for the feedback. :) It because of the hairstyle - it's the same Leony Ponytail, used for Sage hair, the rest what I found was not fit. If you use special anime shapes for Daz, you can make them very similar, but I'm trying photorealism, so there is a place for imagination here.
It really isn't hard...if you know what you're doing....and how to manipulate the assets which, without being unkind to him, Geralt obviously has no idea.
I know how to work with the assets. I've recently started creating "my" characters, so it's a matter of practice that needs more and more.
This version uses a mix of different head and body assets to create a sculpture that I'm satisfied with.

But probably game thread is not a best place to discuss Daz technical skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ1960

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
this one remember the girl froom dating my daugter e.e ( but keep the work, someday u can make an perfect alex in this engine, i hope u can do <3 )
Creating own characters from zero is new for me, it was interesting experience.
Dating my daughter. Oh god. :HideThePain:
At middle school :ROFLMAO:
Okay, I'm joking. If I do Annie, it will be difficult to recognize her, since she will not look so underage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Good thing I never played that game. Knowing about title name is enough :HideThePain:
I haven't either, but I have played games where the model was featured...

/'Nam flashbacks on playthroughs of "Man of the House," "Parental Love," and "Lewd Island"

...please don't make me go back. :HideThePain:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I haven't either, but I have played games where the model was featured...

/'Nam flashbacks on playthroughs of "Man of the House," "Parental Love," and "Lewd Island"

...please don't make me go back. :HideThePain:
It's a rather funny coincidence that by creating one model from the beginning, I made her face look like a model from other games. As someone joked in another thread, Daz models are like Westworld. :LOL: Other environment park, but you see familiar faces.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Saiy

Aug 3, 2017
Firstly, one of the hottest games I've played so far, character graphic animation.
One word sums it up: HOT!

The story is interesting, and you will meet many characters with a backstory. They have their own charm because they are unique.

I'm curious to see where this game goes, and I hope there is a little more freedom in choices. This is an excellent game.

Thank you very much for your efforts.

Reactions: pedrobece7

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Can anyone here suggest a badass title for Orion? I played the last update three times because all of the titles I used for Orion didn't fit him.

and thanks to Elyxus for the fan sigs.
#LunaIsTheBest
Wait, you're saying "The Huntsman" doesn't fit him?

big-lebowski-stirring.gif

(I mean I suppose you can make the argument that it doesn't sound badass enough and that's fair...but not fit? Considering the mythological background behind Orion's name? Eh I dunno about that, chief)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Can anyone here suggest a badass title for Orion? I played the last update three times because all of the titles I used for Orion didn't fit him.

and thanks to Elyxus for the fan sigs.
#LunaIsTheBest
I called him "Eros".

Seemed to fit a horndog like MC, while being both short and a reminder of his costume during the party. Plus Eros is basically the opposite of Thanatos. God of Love and Sex against God of Death.

Might not be for everyone's taste tho, just a thought I had on the spot and kept because it was good enough for me.

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes