ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Quite excellent list, I'd also include:

• Annie and Nova nodding at the same time at the murder mystery
• Literally every scene with Carolyn
• Ill Alex going through the things Orion bought for her
• The girls ganging up and interrogating Orion after the war server (also when they wish him good luck before the Rockefeller mansion)
• Chang looking overjoyed after being given the t-shirt mission not being left out by his bro
• Any scene with Annie being angry or defiant
-Luna resting her shoulder On you in the car.
-Calypso Blushing as a whole
-Annie playing with Calypso's ears
-Alex smiling post the "tour de france with Orion"

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
Damn, I kinda hate people like you. Always using any opportunity to gain brownie points from other "overzealous" supporters. Never really just sitting down to think about what I said. Always just living in a dichotomy. Just calm down, man.

I'm not complaining. Yes, I would definitely like for there to be more scenes with Luna and Nova but I like the slow burn of their paths.

I was juxtaposing two characters I don't like as much having full-on sex scenes with the slow burn of two characters I like the most who have only 1 or 2 scenes that don't show much. What I'm saying is that in doing this, Caribdis has made each route interesting enough to me by coincidence which ends up making it very balanced and satisfactory to play for all the paths.

I was already interested in Luna and Nova, I would definitely want more scenes with them but I don't need them to enjoy their paths. For Nancy and Alex, I'm not as interested in them which is why their content at least makes things exciting.

What you just did is if I said:
"Yea, I like having steak and mashed potatoes. The gravy for the mashed potatoes makes it just as enjoyable as the steak and makes it a complete meal but it doesn't mean that I wouldn't like some sauce for the steak as well but it's not like I need the sauce to enjoy the steak"
Then you saying: "Oh my God, you're so spoiled! The steak is already amazing as it is!"

Never said it wasn't and even if it was an indirect complaint, it wasn't even my main fucking point about how the mashed potatoes with gravy and steak complement each other to create a complete meal.

Honestly, this is why I don't usually like to comment on threads for games I really like. Always kind of leaves of bad lingering thought in my mind about the game.
Plus, even if I said over and over again that I don't want more Luna and Nova content and it's already enough. I'd bet some jackass from the complete opposite of the argument would say, "What are you talking about, retard?! What content is there with those two besides one or two scenes? He's milking and you're an idiot for just going along with it!"

And with that, I'm out.

I feel like your reaction is a tad overzealous and not in a good way. I feel like their initial reply using your steak analogy was more in line with saying: "I don't understand why you would say you like the steak, but...XYZ. Why not just say you like or dislike the steak?"

Their follow-up leans towards your "why don't you like the steak" opinion, but at this point the difference in interpretation has already been established in what I'd describe as a non-aggressive manner. You both have differing ways of interpretation, which is perfectly acceptable (in this context :p ). That's what I feel forums are for; to discuss them! You seem knowledgeable enough from your response to understand that they interpret what you said as a dislike even if it's not what You felt you were saying. And perhaps I'm misinterpreting but your response has an air of hostility to it that feels unnecessary. They were sharing their interpretation much like you had provided yours. However, your whole approach here just feels like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's an example of what I think might've refined the reply and still gotten your core points across:

I'd like to believe that (Excluding the people who just want that sweet, sweet, early leak) the majority of us are here to spark interesting thoughts, and enjoy quality on-topic memes so please try and spread a less negative mentality going forward ❤.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I MAY have been a bit overzealous in a reaction post recently. I may have also been in a less-than-ideal mood and MAY have been a bit overzealous in multiple posts that night.

Regardless, since the person ended their reply with "I'm out" I will respect that and not tag them again, but if they see this, I do apologize for targeting you in my attempt to vent my frustrations of the day.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I feel like your reaction is a tad overzealous and not in a good way. I feel like their initial reply using your steak analogy was more in line with saying: "I don't understand why you would say you like the steak, but...XYZ. Why not just say you like or dislike the steak?"

Their follow-up leans towards your "why don't you like the steak" opinion, but at this point the difference in interpretation has already been established in what I'd describe as a non-aggressive manner. You both have differing ways of interpretation, which is perfectly acceptable (in this context :p ). That's what I feel forums are for; to discuss them! You seem knowledgeable enough from your response to understand that they interpret what you said as a dislike even if it's not what You felt you were saying. And perhaps I'm misinterpreting but your response has an air of hostility to it that feels unnecessary. They were sharing their interpretation much like you had provided yours. However, your whole approach here just feels like...

Here's an example of what I think might've refined the reply and still gotten your core points across:

I'd like to believe that (Excluding the people who just want that sweet, sweet, early leak) the majority of us are here to spark interesting thoughts, and enjoy quality on-topic memes so please try and spread a less negative mentality going forward ❤.
I MAY have been a bit overzealous in a reaction post recently. I may have also been in a less-than-ideal mood and MAY have been a bit overzealous in multiple posts that night.

Regardless, since the person ended their reply with "I'm out" I will respect that and not tag them again, but if they see this, I do apologize for targeting you in my attempt to vent my frustrations of the day.
foiled again skeletor.gif

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023

Your supporting evidence may have been a little overzealous, but I think that was mitigated with the initial response being a little more...

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
How do i update to 0.6 ? Do i just need to reinstall the game ? what about my saves if i do that ?
Download the 0.6, open it, load, then, just to be sure, save again ( then, after it, delete the 0.5, or, u can open 0.5, save again to be sure, and open 0.6)

Reactions: Aya93150

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hello again, thread! I wanted to do this as I started to run the game and after sorting through a huge number of assets I was able to make my own interpretation of Alex in DAZ Stusio. The accuracy is not 100%, but this is a different engine with its own sets, so I came with my vision.

Alex_01.png

Alex_02.png

Later I will try to do it with other girls.

byyle

Oct 9, 2021
Most magnificant visual novel of all time, nsfw or not.
Having played such masterpiece is going to make all other gaming experience worse

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Hello again, thread! I wanted to do this as I started to run the game and after sorting through a huge number of assets I was able to make my own interpretation of Alex in DAZ Stusio. The accuracy is not 100%, but this is a different engine with its own sets, so I came with my vision.

View attachment 2837602

View attachment 2837603

this one remember the girl froom dating my daugter e.e ( but keep the work, someday u can make an perfect alex in this engine, i hope u can do <3 )

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
How do i update to 0.6 ? Do i just need to reinstall the game ? what about my saves if i do that ?
RenPy creates a folder on your device where your save and persistent files are stored, but it is outside of the general game file/game folder (although there is one in there, too). On a Windows device, the default is c:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Eternum-1610153667 (it's different on a Mac or Android device, but in that OS's verision of the Window's roaming folder).

I always delete the prior version from the folder where I store my active games (after saving a copy to an external drive) and do a full download and unpack of the update. You can overwrite it, but it's cleaner if you just delete and reinstall.

When you open the game .exe, it will automatically look for the \RenPy\Eternum folder with the saved games and saved persistent file. You can then either load a saved game and continue where you left off, or you can choose to start a new game.

If you used one of the available walkthrough mods when you played originally, you'll need to also use the updated version of the same mod to continue where you left off, or your saves will likely not work. Sancho has a fix for this, but I don't think LightmanP does.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 2837602

View attachment 2837603

Where Annie at, bro? :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes