Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thank you for confirming because I was ready to buy it just on that basis lol
I mean sure, there's other worlds to explore and kill things to restore some sort of balance. But the feel of the game is totally different. It's dark and heavy. Eternum is special in how it approaches these different worlds. The feel of it is light, comedic at points, plus the feel that at some point things will be right.

Remnant II is a great game and worth the money. But don't buy it because some review made it seem or feel like Eternum.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Can anyone here suggest a badass title for Orion? I played the last update three times because all of the titles I used for Orion didn't fit him.

and thanks to Elyxus for the fan sigs.
#LunaIsTheBest
I renamed him, as I do virtually all of my MCs given the choice. Unfortunately, I named him "Wyatt Marshall", the name I typically use for most of my MCs (I had been watching Tombstone just before naming my first ever MC in a VN). With the unfortunate Thanatos development, I decided to rename him this update and used the name "Hunter". When asked who he is, he says:
I_am_Orion.png

Not that "Orion" is a bad name to begin, but it isn't the kind of name you'd expect a loser drunk soccer fan to give his kid in the early to mid 21st century (unless this was a post-apocalyptic setting). Now, if his dad was a professor of Greek history or Hellenic literature, maybe.

A guy like that just might name a kid "Hunter" (could be after a favorite TV show from the 80s ;)), and, the code name "Orion" would be very fitting for a guy with that name.

My $0.02. Your mileage may vary.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You know, it's not something I'd keep, but if the proper line appears, I might temporarily change the name to "Yer Daddy." just so I could take a screenshot ...
If you were from Indiana, you could call yourself "Hoosier Daddy". (Just say it out loud...) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: bvitq

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Orion Stark, Lord of Winterfell ,Warden of the North ,Hand of the King ,Lord Regent of the Seven Kingdoms...
Are you trying to curse him to have his leg broken and be beheaded? Or for Eternum to never be completed?!?!

Then again, he looks nothing like Sean Bean...

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

2:31:XX

MC in the bathroom. He looking kinda swole. Remember, he had that episode where he saw Calypso shake down the bartender on the trip to Luna's.

No gym, just school and Eternum.

Idriel also stated how he's not asking the right questions and seemed intent on him finding the Syndicate and rescuing Calypso.

So is this now the MC seeing that he's actually having his physical body in the real world and in the Eternum world with the results or he's just not yet seeing it?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Not that "Orion" is a bad name to begin, but it isn't the kind of name you'd expect a loser drunk soccer fan to give his kid in the early to mid 21st century (unless this was a post-apocalyptic setting). Now, if his dad was a professor of Greek history or Hellenic literature, maybe.
His mom might've...which would've been her only lasting contribution to her son's life prior to walking out on him and his dad.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
His mom might've...which would've been her only lasting contribution to her son's life prior to walking out on him and his dad.
If that's the case, when he says to Annie that he felt more in family with the Carters and her after returning from his trip to the UK makes much more sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If that's the case, when he says to Annie that he felt more in family with the Carters and her after returning from his trip to the UK makes much more sense.
I mean, his goal basically amounts to either destroying the world economy as they know it or world domination, so that might not be as big a problem as it sounds ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Starting a family of 9+X people? Yeah he definetly need to find the 10 gems of doom and wish to get rich because right now he is even poorer than me, he only has 2103 eternals :KEK:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Well that's sure that the whole "retrieve the 10 gems of doom and become the CEO of Ulysses" thing is just a smokescreen and nothing of that will happen at the end. Now I wonder how people will react after hearing that the sudden death caused by a "stroke" are in fact caused by playing Eternum(and by Ulysses), will they believe it at first? Certainly not everyone, will they keep playing the game after this news? Yes I think so. What's certain is that both Eternum (the game) and Ulysseswill experience upheavals (just imagine if some players get their hands in the whole " excommunicated" thing and can start kiling others people/player for real)

'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' sends me into a panic now, and I don't want to have to explain to other people that it was because of this game I REALLY don't like that song now lol
Ahh this cursed song, I thought there was some whsipers in the middle so I have listened to that shit about 10 times in a row to try to hear them o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 919 Votes