Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Are you trying to curse him to have his leg broken and be beheaded? Or for Eternum to never be completed?!?!

Then again, he looks nothing like Sean Bean...
He looks a little like Sean...More younger but is like him :LOL: Don´t tell me not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uh oh, that doesn't bode well for his survival chances.
Okay, okay, I'll change his beard so his chances of survival improves...

BeardedOrionAttempt02.png

...There!! All done!!

Brain: ...YOU TWAT!! NOW HE LOOKS LIKE THE SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM!!

Sheriff.jpg

Me: ...GODDAMMIT!!

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I have yet to see decent facial hair from HS2. Not that I've gone looking, but there it is...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I have yet to see decent facial hair from HS2. Not that I've gone looking, but there it is...
Oh, just in case you're referring to my posts they're uhh...screenshots from the game and photo-edited using GIMP, they're not...they're not from HS2 (if it was it'll probably look better than what I'm doing lol).

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
If this were you what do you think you should do in these situations? Even I, the player, got intimidated by these scenes with all those guns around.

You're up against a formidable enemy who holds absolute authority and power, and who has a track record of hostility and wreaking havoc in others' lives. This adversary knows everything about you and your loved one, and to make matters worst, you find yourself in their territory. What options do you have?

on the other hand, you, who may be strongest in video games(?) but in real life you are just a kid who didn't even finish high school yet. You're lacking information about your foe and their capabilities. even if you have some advantage (Calypso and Gems) to use as a bargaining ship. But in the face of overwhelming power, can you do anything besides relying on plot armor?

Even if you can run to Eternum with your own body, what about your loved one?
Even if you want to fight, do you have enough resolve to burn yourself (and your loved one) along with your enemy?

The fact that he was targeting Alex and not you, despite having all the information, is your only saving grace. Given his personality, it's unlikely that he hesitated to resort to underhanded methods. Perhaps he's unable to leverage the threat of Calypso and Gems against you due to certain restrictions? Or maybe he has his own plan that holds greater value than a mere cheap trick?

for me, given William's personality, the only way to catch him off guard and (maybe) calm him down is to tell him that you will become king of Eternum and marry his daughter. If he didn't get even more pissed off than he already is, at least you can still buy some time with this.
Yeah I dont know how Orion will get out of this situation. I dont think William will hurt Orion because he did not do anything yet despite knowing they went to Wyatt's house and that Orion has 2 gems and Calypso. He seems to have met Orion by coincidence and now wants to talk to him. Maybe he will use this as an opportunity to blackmail or threaten Orion into working for him.

I guess the only thing that can save Orion from William assuming he is hostile and wants to harm Orion is the fact that the founder is interested in Orion as well.

Reactions: terza

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
who may be strongest in video games(?) but in real life you are just a kid who didn't even finish high school yet.
As Dorfnutter already pointed out: That is not entirely true. His powers seem to "seep" into the "real" world as well. We don't really know, what Williams goals are or why he is visiting his daughter. One hypothesis I have is that he actually might want to transform his daughter into a docile NPC and therefore killing her in the real world. But really the "procedure" he mentioned could be anything. We'll simply have to wait and see how the scene plays out in 0.7.

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Nah, in this case, even if the MC can beat the living daylights out of them using force, it won't solve anything unless he's willing to take the extreme step of killing them all in real life, which is not realistic. even if this is not about Wiliam there is a limit to making people stop doing things by using only physical means. This is why I mentioned that he needs to have enough determination to sacrifice himself and those around him along with the enemy.
As Dorfnutter already pointed out: That is not entirely true. His powers seem to "seep" into the "real" world as well. We don't really know, what Williams goals are or why he is visiting his daughter. One hypothesis I have is that he actually might want to transform his daughter into a docile NPC and therefore killing her in the real world. But really the "procedure" he mentioned could be anything. We'll simply have to wait and see how the scene plays out in 0.7.
Well, he often mentions that she is a disgrace to the family name. So, if Alex decides to live in an apartment like that, of course, he would be furious and come after her, but it's not enough reason to kill her. The fact that he even allows Alex to do a part-time job shows that he has some level of tolerance and cares about Alex in his own way, even if it seems unpleasant to us.

From Idriel's dialogue so far, living in Eternum doesn't appear to be a pleasant experience at all. So, I doubt he would want his daughter to end up like that. It doesn't make much sense. Even if his goal is to make everyone live in Eternum forever, I don't think he would implement that plan on his own daughter first, at least not now anyway.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nah, in this case, even if the MC can beat the living daylights out of them using force, it won't solve anything unless he's willing to take the extreme step of killing them all in real life, which is not realistic. even if this is not about Wiliam there is a limit to making people stop doing things by using only physical means. This is why I mentioned that he needs to have enough determination to sacrifice himself and those around him along with the enemy.
...Or he could die in the attempt. That also works too, I suppose. /shrugs

DIKs_Steeler

Jan 15, 2022
I'm late to the party but I just finished my 1st playthrough and god dammit, this game is perfect!

My only, tiny, problem was with the ending of 0.6. The "big reveal" is that Bardot know who MC is...?

I mean:
- you go to school with his 2 kids
- punched Axel 2 times
- step up to him at his ex penthouse (he's a billionaire, why wouldn't he ask his men to find out who you are / follow you)
- original founder of one of the Gems (an information we know he have)
- have 2 Gems of Destiny + Calypso

And that's just on top of my head.

I always thought that it was OBVIOUS that Bardot knew who the MC was... until the end of 0.6 where he acted like "He doesn't know me, I'm good!".

Just to compare a bit:
0.5: You found out about Thanatos and the NPC's secret
0.4: The meeting with the Founder
0.3: The letter from the little girl during the Heist preparations
0.2: Opening the Calypso box
0.1: Learning that Benjamin died in the real world

The episode was amazing, and with the scene with Alex that just unfolded, nobody can really complain with this ending. I just found it "underwhelming" in term of teaser. Bardot "kinda" tease that there's more to Eternum than MC realize, but everybody know that at this point.

MC teleporting into Eternum at the gas station was a much bigger reveal, or that the 3 Weapons are created by Idriel (I'm not sure if it was in 0.5 or 0.6 though)

ps: Sorry for all the spoiler tags, I'm not sure about the rules so I don't want to break one!

EDIT: Nevermind. Thanks to Dorfnutter to make me see a couple of little things I either missed or brush off. I just replayed the ending without the Alex scene (going to sleep right away) and I have even more questions now than I thought I had. So it was a pretty good teaser/finish!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 919 Votes