Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
thank you for you replies....can you give me a link for the sancho save fixer
Use one or the other, but NEVER both (SanchoMod vs SaveFixer). They don't play nice with each other. Just making sure we're clear. Regards.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I like how the content for the LIs is planned out. I like all each of the characters but Nancy and Alex are probably my least favorite but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. On the other hand, Nova and Luna are my top two but don't really have much to see. Especially Luna.

This is probably different for people whose favorites are Nancy and Alex but at least for me, this is a pretty balanced way of doing things. It creates a little more interest with my least favorite characters while making it a slow burn for my more favored characters. That being said, I wouldn't say no to more Nova and Luna. Just saying. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I like how the content for the LIs is planned out. I like all each of the characters but Nancy and Alex are probably my least favorite but
. On the other hand, Nova and Luna are my top two but don't really have much to see. Especially Luna.

This is probably different for people whose favorites are Nancy and Alex but at least for me, this is a pretty balanced way of doing things. It creates a little more interest with my least favorite characters while making it a slow burn for my more favored characters. That being said, I wouldn't say no to more Nova and Luna. Just saying. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, this is where you guys who have your favorites but complain about the content provided lose me.

WHY is Luna and Nova your favorite if you're not satisfied with what you've seen from them? Their content has been FANTASTIC!
And neither of them are my favorite ;)
(Edited to properly expand Luna's adoration)

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I agree with what Elhemeer said, except for Luna is MY favorite. :love:

With Annie being a close second for me. :sneaky:

Though to be honest, I love them all, there's not a single one of them I don't love for one reason or another.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Don't forget that first day of school when everyone's ignoring you and she
:ROFLMAO:
Which, at this point, thanks mostly to Dorfnutter, I think is likely one of the most blatant foreshadowing lines in all of entertainment.

But you're right, hers was too short. Time for an edit!

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Alex not being a virgin kinda doesn't surprise me looking back at the previous bj scene in previous episodes.. no virgin gives a blowjob that good XD
I guess she had relationships before but ngl it's a bummer.. i dont particularly mind a love interests' past experience considering the other girls i really like(Sage from Badik, Bella from SG)
but ehh idk i really prefered Alex to be virgin in this one, i guess i'm just weird that way lol
which ones bella again, its been awhile? If its the angry one with the eye brows I didnt know she had experience lol she seemed like the type to reject everyone.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
IMO Cutest things/moments in Eternum (as of 0.6):
-Nova's nodding animation.
-Any time we pat Nova's head.
-Annie playing with Calypso's ears.
-Luna hugging Pancho.
-Annie answering Orion by nodding in the space server.
-Luna and Orion Dia de Los Muertos photo.
-the way Luna looks at Orion as they're about to kiss for the first time.

and what about you guys? what are your cutest things/moments in Eternum?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
i dont know why but something in me said that anima is idriel.
Not only do I like this idea better than the one you're commenting on, but Ripples is already out there. While I could see some sort of dimensional loop being involved, I don't think it's going to be that convoluted.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The sushi scene was one of my favourite scenes in the entire game.
View attachment 2832904
The music totally cemented it (for those who play without sound, it's worth going back to this scene and putting the sound on! :ROFLMAO:)

And Alex's attempt to underplay the awesomeness of the sushi:

mc: "This is not normal sushi! It's like... having an orgasm in your mouth!"​
Alex: "Oh, for fuck's sake, don't overreact. It's just a handful of rice with a slice of tuna on top of it."​
mc: "TASTE IT!"​
Alex: "*Sighs*"​
Alex: "Fine, I'll eat one. Will you shut up and start focusing if I do?"​
mc: "YES!"​
Alex: "*Eating the sushi* Mmph..."​
Alex: "*Eating the sushi* Mmhappy? Can w--"​
*Mouth Orgasm Time*
mc: "AND?!"​
Alex: "(Sweet Mother of God, this shit is divine.)"​
Alex: "(It's the best thing I've ever tasted. It’s like the nectar of the gods.)"​
mc: "It's amazing, isn't it?"​
Alex: "*Clears throat* Um... y-yeah, it's not... n-not bad."​
mc: "NOT BAD?!"​
Alex: "O-Okay, enough!"​
Alex: "We didn't come here to drink and eat, mc!"​
mc: "Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry."​
Alex: "No more distractions!"​
Alex: "Dalia, Nova, and all the others are counting on us! So we need to stay focused, no matter how ridiculously good the food is here."​
mc: "So you admit that that sushi was amazing!"​
Alex: ". . ."​
Alex: "Jesus Christ, it was glorious! How can it be so fucking good?! Do you think we can sneak a platter out of Eternum?"​
mc: "Right??!"​
Alex: "It was like... having an orgasm in your mouth!"​
mc: "I know!!!"​

Even the final, "I know!!!" is just golden to me. It's like the dev looked into my brain, found out exactly what would make me laugh my ass off, then then wrote it down. :giggle:

The best part about this entire thing is that Alex goes from this cool, aloof character, to just as much a kid as MC who brings out her inner kid without even trying.

All through this, they're supposed to focus on the mission and they know better but BOTH are distracted by this one thing like it's a---

SQUIRREL!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
IMO Cutest things/moments in Eternum (as of 0.6):
-Nova's nodding animation.
-Any time we pat Nova's head.
-Annie playing with Calypso's ears.
-Luna hugging Pancho.
-Annie answering Orion by nodding in the space server.
-Luna and Orion Dia de Los Muertos photo.
-the way Luna looks at Orion as they're about to kiss for the first time.

and what about you guys? what are your cutest things/moments in Eternum?
These are good ones. I'd add:
• Penny's flirtatious looks at MC during Halloween
• Annie flustered and talking fast
• Nancy while thinking about MC during Yoga
• MC taking Luna's hand while talking her down from being scared of rotting mommy boggart. (added late)
... and my No. 1 ...
• Luna looking in MC's eyes after discovering he's "safe" to touch.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Not only do I like this idea better than the one you're commenting on, but Ripples is already out there. While I could see some sort of dimensional loop being involved, I don't think it's going to be that convoluted.
There's definitely some time related things in the story but i truly doubt it will do a full on back to the future.
I'm guessing some sort of time loop or orion dying before. There are lots of implications that this isn't the first time these events have happened. Especially the whole coin flip stuff.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There's definitely some time related things in the story but i truly doubt it will do a full on back to the future.
I'm guessing some sort of time loop or orion dying before. There are lots of implications that this isn't the first time these events have happened. Especially the whole coin flip stuff.
I agree with that. I definitely think it could be some kind of loop involving the WHOLE event, from start to finish, but not a segmented loop that could see MC and Calypso become the legendary progenitors of Calypso's history and her Great(^X)-grandparents.

Reactions: weezal

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
The best part about this entire thing is that Alex goes from this cool, aloof character, to just as much a kid as MC who brings out her inner kid without even trying.

All through this, they're supposed to focus on the mission and they know better but BOTH are distracted by this one thing like it's a---

SQUIRREL!
Now I'm wondering what'll occur once Alex falls deeper in love with young Mr. Richards, will she act more lovey-dovey with him around? Perhaps in private to keep her "cool" girl image (even when it's clear she's a softie). The image below from v0.2 already made her think she found the prince her Nana said she would one day.
1691464154464.png
But at least in this one instance, she had the right to feel suspicious about him (alongside her dear gluttonous friend):

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes