Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
oh absolutely, in fact we even have leaks of his future armor right here!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eternum and Dark Souls are very different games though.

One plays in a weird fantasy universe with an almost unkillable end boss, disgusting monsters and a dark forces pulling the strings in the background...

and the other one is Dark Souls. :Kappa:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
About his armor, don't know if you or anyone else have talked about this but maybe the three weapons of Atlas are not the only "legendary items" in Eternum and Thanatos's Armor may be one that gives "immortality" no?
Oh for sure. But even magic items have their limits (lol).

(nice ref btw)
Made an old meme post about it a year ago (lol)...
/replays the game for the nth time, reaches the gladiatorial arena quicktime event

Me: Would be nice if future combat segments utilize QTEs like this one instead of...whatever the hell that fight with Tom was in OIAL-
Me: ...Why are you like this?
...still holding out hope that a variation of it becomes a thing in the final fight. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Ellyx

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Eternum and Dark Souls are very different games though.

One plays in a weird fantasy universe with an almost unkillable end boss, disgusting monsters and a dark forces pulling the strings in the background...

and the other one is Dark Souls. :Kappa:
Well, when you think about it, the endgame characters of both games are Ancient prominent power figures that are invisible to the world and mere husks of their former selves... who are both also clad in white...

perhaps mythology isn't the only place Cari has been taking references from :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Maybe the final fight will be resolved by a quizz since Caribdis seems to like them or even better a QTE-QUIZZ
MC Finally comes face-to-face with the founder after a near life-ending battle with thanatos just to get interviewed :HideThePain::HideThePain:
I'd actually be terrified if I had 5 seconds on the clock to answer to "why would you be the right candidate to open the gates of acheron?"

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You guys are killing me!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Do you have a spare Blair amulet, by any chance? I'm asking for a friend of course.... :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
MC Finally comes face-to-face with the founder after a near life-ending battle with thanatos just to get interviewed :HideThePain::HideThePain:
I'd actually be terrified if I had 5 seconds on the clock to answer to "why would you be the right candidate to open the gates of acheron?"
"Where do you see yourself in 5,000 years? :unsure:"

• Haha
Reactions: pedrobece7

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Maybe the final fight will be resolved by a quizz since Caribdis seems to like them or even better a QTE-QUIZZ
"Where do you see yourself in 5,000 years? :unsure:"

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes