Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Probably rolling off the stuff you did 24 hours before. If you did a bunch 23 hours and 45 minutes ago, you're due for a sploosh instead of a drip. ;)
There are times of the day where I get one or two reactions in after being limited, then they're gone again, so a part of me thinks the time of each reaction is somehow connected to how many you have left? Like each reaction you make is then "made available" 24 hours later, or something strange like that ... just a WAG though ...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
There are times of the day where I get one or two reactions in after being limited, then they're gone again, so a part of me thinks the time of each reaction is somehow connected to how many you have left? Like each reaction you make is then "made available" 24 hours later, or something strange like that ... just a WAG though ...
I mean I get the reasoning why the limit exists but I wish the limit was larger. 40 reactions per day is just...-_-

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If I say yes, is it mandatory to have Nova as your favorite girl ? Just asking....
View attachment 2845391
I think it can float: if Annie is active in the current chapter, you can elevate her; if it is Nova, she must reign supreme.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I think it can float: if Annie is active in the current chapter, you can elevate her; if it is Nova, she must reign supreme.
:ROFLMAO:*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)* (reached the limit again)

Time to put this image
Drowning.png

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
While the war of the top interests is going on, I'm over here dying because Nova just lost the party since she wants MC to deflower her...

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Not necessarily. You can chalk it up as him becoming an NPC but he could've been the "literally too angry to be controlled" type that he broke his programming and such. Or the theory about him working with William is true and that it was the latter who broke that control and made him an offer he couldn't refuse (maybe a way to give himself a permanent death, or letting Thanatos do whatever the hell he wanted under William's rule in Eternum, that kind of shit), though given Thanny's personality I won't be surprised if such an alliance gets unraveled in the end and William himself gets killed in the real or backstabbed by Thanny in Eternum (leading to William's excommunication).
Never really speculated William's influence before this so this is def new to me, but this def holds a lot of weight to it, although I still somewhat doubt it's authenticity. Thanatos seems to not give a shit about Strength in status or assets. So considering William trying to make deals with Thanatos is unlikely, but I do believe they've crossed each other once to no avail. I'd say they mostly stayed out of each other's way, Thanatos because he thinks William is "Strong", And William cause he knows better than to face him. That said I feel like there is room for leeway to assume they work together, Perhaps Thanatos recieves information about the Gems of Doom from William himself (or through Williams lackeys) who then hunts them down to collect it, not knowing that William is probably doing it to make things easier for himself, taking all the Gems from Thanatos once they're all found, which would make a confrontation between them all the more interesting, and getting rid of William much easier thematically.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Feel free to join me in the F.A.R.L. Side ;-)

Code:
[B][I][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][SIZE=2]*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" ([/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B][URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/f-a-r-l.169751/'][B][I][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][SIZE=2]Fappers Against Reaction Limits[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B][/URL][B][I][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][SIZE=2])*[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B]
;) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Are applications still open :HideThePain::HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 919 Votes