Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
/goes back to post and counts assumptions he's made

...yeah I made about...11 theories/assumptions and cited at least 5 facts (based on events that have happened in the story so far) I believe. That's...that's quite a few as far as theorycrafting standards are concerned.
Best part is, I just looked at that wall of blur and thought "no way" ... I made my post before reading yours ;)

EDIT: I did read it of course, and pretty much am with you, especially about keeping gear if you die in RW being established by the Collector story. Honestly though, the first thing I really noticed on my own was the dream amnesia. I do think that's the key to whatever eternal cycle MC is probably caught in. He doesn't remember anything but his current existence ... to me his dreams seem to represent both a plea for help from the current world and/or (maybe both and AND or) a memory of his past lives/attempts to break the cycle.

Last edited:

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Nope), im just curious about about changing the appearance that id like to change (cause i like to create funny ugly character that is fun to watch girls treating to him like handsome one), except of girls that is truly perfect, each one is on her way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Honestly though, the first thing I really noticed on my own was the dream amnesia. I do think that's the key to whatever eternal cycle MC is probably caught in.
Could also be that Orion's "dreams" operate in a way like true dreams where the dreamer could only recall bits and pieces of said dream. Could also be important later on to explain how the nerve implant truly works (because at this point I think the "connecting to Eternum via the net" is a smokescreen and what it actually does is put the person in a coma-like state and then send them straight to the nexus...which is why a person feels tired when they wake up as it matches the case of people who wake up from a long coma and such...or people who go through OOB but the info I have on that is hearsay and anecdotal evidence for the most part), and why Orion's dream escapades might be bypassing certain functions of the implant (such as allowing the dreamer to retain intact memories of his or her or their travels in Eternum).

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
I found an entire collection of Eternum cards for HS2 if anyone is interested, it's like 180mb so I can't directly upload it here so I'll hold off on it until someone actually wants it

Reactions: Salviocass99

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Could also be that Orion's "dreams" operate in a way like true dreams where the dreamer could only recall bits and pieces of said dream. Could also be important later on to explain how the nerve implant truly works (because at this point I think the "connecting to Eternum via the net" is a smokescreen and what it actually does is put the person in a coma-like state and then send them straight to the nexus...which is why a person feels tired when they wake up as it matches the case of people who wake up from a long coma and such...or people who go through OOB but the info I have on that is hearsay and anecdotal evidence for the most part), and why Orion's dream escapades might be bypassing certain functions of the implant (such as allowing the dreamer to retain intact memories of his or her or their travels in Eternum).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I found an entire collection of Eternum cards for HS2 if anyone is interested, it's like 180mb so I can't directly upload it here so I'll hold off on it until someone actually wants it
So, this is something you'd have to have HS2 to use? And by "cards" do you mean graphics for framing in world or something to do with the characters being useable for making your own stuff?

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
So, this is something you'd have to have HS2 to use? And by "cards" do you mean graphics for framing in world or something to do with the characters being useable for making your own stuff?
"cards" is the sliders for the character models. things like height, breast size, fat/skinny, etc

Reactions: Elhemeer

Fornsworn

Oct 8, 2017
Based on what the story has presented so far, we can make a few theories/assumptions...

-Dying in the real transports you to Eternum with your inventory intact. This is assuming it works in the same principle as being able to travel to Eternum without going through the standard login procedure. During the beginning of the Collector event we saw Orion didn't had clothes on, but he was able to fish some stuff out from his inventory to wear. Assuming this is the case then this supports the idea that Wyatt still has the gem that he had received prior to his death in the real, so unless the story points out later that he lost that upon his death and he did everything he could to get that stuff back then that's a reasonable assumption to make. Speaking of Wyatt...

-Wyatt/Thanatos could just simply track down the person with the gems in Eternum if he/she/they die in the real. Whether he's working with William (if Orion gets killed then this becomes a more likely scenario) or he's doing things solo (if this is the case then William might be waiting for Wyatt to collect the gems and eventually take him out to get the gems himself, which is easier said than done but at least it's technically easier to have just one target than several), there's no denying that the man has a way to track down the gems in the "game," so he could just simply track and hunt down Orion when he gets transported to Eternum.

BTW your preview pics show Astaroth - not Thanatos - talking to OIAL's MC in one of the bad ends. That said...

-Calypso is not a "weapon" that can be controlled. The story makes it clear that whatever we did back in Ogygia basically threw a wrench in that regard, given that Caly appears to be someone that is her own person (who may or may not have missing or fabricated memories...at least that's the vibe that Wyatt/Thanatos' words back in Ogygia and her "way too perfect" backstory of hers about Anima seem to imply) and is able to speak her own mind and act upon it. Still, it can't be denied that she has a sort of "bond" with Orion (Caly knows where Orion is in Eternum whenever he "logs in," and Orion is able to summon Caly (albeit he did so accidentally at one time, and I'm not sure if he'll remember doing so until a crucial moment in the story where he might need her)), which was likely established when Orion expressed intent to open the box and the box likely acknowledged since it was never shown that he touched it...

...well that, or the bond was already there and it'll be explained later on in the story why said bond existed long before Orion himself ever set foot on Ogygia.

Anyway, it's not made clear in this update's ending if William knows about that bond, or he's making the same assumption made by other players that she's some sort of weapon (but unlike said players he knows that Orion has her). We'll have to wait until later updates for clarification on that, I suppose

Maybe my explanation wasn't so clear than i originály thought...anyway
I know that was Astaroth in screenshot, i tried post only little reference... why Astaroth needs MC from OIALF... Only just reference or requierement for specific person?
And i know Calypso has her own personality... but that does not mean that she cannot be controled (if you know what i want to say)
Only a specific person is requiered and story pointed that Calypso (in certain way) wants to help Orion by her own will

This indeed depends on whatever William knows about her personality or not (or about Gates of Acheron)

Btw i Can see a little similarity between Astaroth and Founder....that mean someone with Demonic knowledge (or something like that) can knows about (possible) underworld/another dimension and find a way to acces it

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Based on his description, I don't think that goes far enough ...
Even when Dalia used that guy as a sorry excuse to say why she kissed the protagonist, she couldn't kiss that not-so nice looking man. Just looking at his face alone was making her uncomfortable (and sinking more in the lie she tried to cover up). If Mr. Richards got replaced by him, this will be the reaction of mostly everyone (minus that guy from a few posts above):
View attachment 2849519
Ah: you really want to see yourself in the MC. Got it. ;):ROFLMAO::devilish:

Maybe he wants a more accurate image of himself for the MC. ;)

I get that "ugly bastard" can be a "kink" (surprisingly) but there is limit to the word "ugly"
ugly-face.gif

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes