Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/gets back from failed trip at store to get coffee (the brand I was searching for was out-of-stock)

Me: ...Welp, at least my work tasks are done for the day. Here's hoping that there's not much need to jog my brain up for the time bein-

/sees posts made by Elhemeer, Fornsworn, and Elyxus

Me:

twitching-eye-twitch.gif

...hokay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe my explanation wasn't so clear than i originály thought...anyway
I know that was Astaroth in screenshot, i tried post only little reference... why Astaroth needs MC from OIALF... Only just reference or requierement for specific person?
And i know Calypso has her own personality... but that does not mean that she cannot be controled (if you know what i want to say)
Only a specific person is requiered and story pointed that Calypso (in certain way) wants to help Orion by her own will

This indeed depends on whatever William knows about her personality or not (or about Gates of Acheron)

Btw i Can see a little similarity between Astaroth and Founder....that mean someone with Demonic knowledge (or something like that) can knows about (possible) underworld/another dimension and find a way to acces it

Hey Dorfnutter while making a fan sig with Orion eyes I witnessed like a form of person in his iris, don't know if it's relevant or not. (or just HS2 model I don't know :unsure:)
Could just be the Praetorian/Merc that shot at him?

Though sure, I'll-I'll put in on the conspiracy board just in case. -_-

---

...And now if you guys excuse me...I think I'm gonna go back out and grab some Monster Energy or something. -_-

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ellyx and Ungawa

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
*Begins to post long missive just to mess with Dorf and sees he needs a Monster*

*rants for pages upon pages*

*deletes*

Nah, I'll wait until later and go unlock some stories in another game for a while.

Get some rest first, man.

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
most of us only remember the last dream
Supposedly, keeping a journal/notebook next to your bed and writing the dream in it as soon as you wake up helps to keep it in memory longer. (edit: I didn't click through on the links, so IDK if they mentioned that or not)

...and how many people IRL exactly remember a dream occurring within a dream?
... *raises hand slowly* ... No idea what it was about, but I know I've had (at least) one.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
... *raises hand slowly* ... No idea what it was about, but I know I've had (at least) one.
And that's my point, really. People KNOW if they've had one (I remember having several). But if you ask them the exact, minute details, you'll be lucky if they recall some of it after some time has passed (dreams are fresh in the mind the moment you wake up so people still remember the last moments of said dream, but they fade quickly over time and you'll be lucky if you can remember a detail or two about it). Which is likely the same case with Orion's "normal*" dreams (particularly ones that have occurred weeks ago given the time jumps we've had in the story so far). WE as an audience remember it because we've seen it and we can see it again and again via the magic of quick load. But Orion (or any dreamer for that matter) doesn't have that luxury.

*And by normal I mean the kweepy-ass twinky twinky wittle staw ones, not the ones induced by the bleeding effect. Or drugs.

Of course, I'm open to be wrong. But if Cari ever chooses to just pull the normal "he really doesn't remember the details of his dreams because it's hard to remember them" explanation then I'll be fine with it given that that's just...normal. It happens.

Last edited:

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
Gosh, incredible chapter, I'm a huge sucker for mafia murder mysteries with twist, and some of the best H segments in any games yet.

And I must say, I truly love the OST for the sex scenes. Like, yeah bombastic tracks like "rock this joint" is cool and all, but "If I had a tail" was the song that made me keep thinking about Eternum, and songs like "Silverware" and "Stay up all night" are both in my regular playlist somewhere. I really like 3 of the new sex scenes' OST, and last sex scene's song was so suited for such an intense scene, I was fully immersed in the moment. I think I'm gonna need to add that one to my regular play list as well.

Nultron

Mar 20, 2023
Gosh, incredible chapter, I'm a huge sucker for mafia murder mysteries with twist, and some of the best H segments in any games yet.

And I must say, I truly love the OST for the sex scenes. Like, yeah bombastic tracks like "rock this joint" is cool and all, but "If I had a tail" was the song that made me keep thinking about Eternum, and songs like "Silverware" and "Stay up all night" are both in my regular playlist somewhere. I really like 3 of the new sex scenes' OST, and last sex scene's song was so suited for such an intense scene, I was fully immersed in the moment. I think I'm gonna need to add that one to my regular play list as well.
LMAO I have literally spent my day finding/looking for Eternum music. I really like Run Boy Run.

Reactions: skewllewd

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
LMAO I have literally spent my day finding/looking for Eternum music. I really like Run Boy Run.
Haha yeah, I pulled up the youtube playlist just now just to look for "When I get there" by Maya Isacowitz and "I need you" by Steven Beddall. Really right up my alley.

For those uninitiated, someone created a whole playlist for the game. Here's the link:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Haha yeah, I pulled up the youtube playlist just now just to look for "When I get there" by Maya Isacowitz and "I need you" by Steven Beddall. Really right up my alley.

For those uninitiated, someone created a whole playlist for the game. Here's the link:
At least two songs are missing from the playlist, so I'll be posting the links if anyone wishes to listen to them:

Under Earth - Burnin Out (played during Nova's knifey introduction and accidentally burning her kitchen's house)

Psytrance 2018 - Vladimir Reyna (played during the Halloween party's shroom trip)
The link on the post I'm replying to only sends you to Steven Beddall's song "I Need You". This link however sends you to the complete (as of v0.6) playlist:

Many thanks to Dorfnutter for finding the links to those missing songs btw, I'm just reposting them though.

With that said, if you're interested in Eternum's soundtrack, just click on the links and enjoy. :giggle:

(PSA: Please don't go to the artist's YT pages of said songs and tell them that you heard this from Eternum as the owners of royalty-free music sites and some artists who don't want their work associated to adult content have been cracking down on AVN devs using said songs (they already gave grief to Ocean - the dev of "Summer's Gone" - and DriftyGames - the dev of "Leap of Faith" - which led them to remove music from their own games). So if you don't want Cari to pull songs out of this VN because some litigious license holder discovered that said song is being used in an AVN, just enjoy the music and as much as possible don't post/leave any sort of comment on YT)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes