Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Well to partially justify Caribdis, OIAL was his first game, and he still was relaying heavily on the tropes of the that types of eroges and still refining his own skills as a writer, so the mC was bland in comparison to Orion.
Eternum turned out in a Huge step by him in terms of writing (both the story and dialogues), and while kept some of the same patterns of OIAL it uses them way more efficiently and with a better balance in every aspects of the characters ( MC + girls) and on the story that the difference is striking.
Even for his first game, such quality is rare, many devs (with multiples games) didn't achieved the quality of OIALT, Caribdis sure has talent.

And considering this is only his second game, I would dare to say that his growth as an author was incredible ( an he can only improve).:)
Yes and that's what intrigues me the most about his third game(still a long road before Eternum is finished), wondering how much Caribdis will have improved by then. If he continues his "momentum", the third will be even more mind-blowing I'm sure of it. o_O

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Even for his first game, such quality is rare, many devs (with multiples games) didn't achieved the quality of OIALT, Caribdis sure has talent.

Yes and that's what intrigues me the most about his third game(still a long road before Eternum is finished), wondering how much Caribdis will have improved by then. If he continues his "momentum", the third will be even more mind-blowing I'm sure of it. o_O
Couldn't agree more, if he will keep his growth I can't even imagine what the next game will be, because Eternum is setting the bar pretty high, imho. :giggle: :giggle:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Hey Elyxus
I've seen that not only are your signatures improving, but you've also done Ripples's one...
Now i now who contact when i need a specific Sign without busting Dildorog's balls :KEK:

View attachment 2848916
I've done Stray Incubus, My Bully is my lover, Eternum and Ripples fan sigs for now. Thank you for your message because I only started using photoshop,canva,premiere pro for about 3 weeks and I wouldn't consider myself close to Dildorog level (especially since I can't make animated ones on after effect like he does, I just don't have the skills). Despite that I try to improve and learning how to use these logiciels is quite fun :) (for me at least :KEK:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741 and TemIIx

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
I've done Stray Incubus, My Bully is my lover, Eternum and Ripples fan sigs for now. Thank you for your message because I only starting using photoshop,canva,premiere pro for about 3 weeks and I wouldn't consider myself close to Dildorog level (especially since I can't make animated ones on after effect like he does, I just don't have the skills). Despite that I try to improve and learning how to use these logiciels is quite fun :) (for me at least :KEK:)
This Orion fan sig is FIRE! dayuma

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ellyx

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Nope), im just curious about about changing the appearance that id like to change (cause i like to create funny ugly character that is fun to watch girls treating to him like handsome one), except of girls that is truly perfect, each one is on her way
I mean, I suppose you could unren the game, unpack all the image files and go to town? I don't think anyone's likely to do that for you ...

EDIT: of course, then you'd have to repack the whole thing so it doesn't break, but again, you do you.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I don't know if this has been said, but I think it would be interesting if Alex's name first starts off as Alex. Then when you talk to her, it changes to Alexandra. Then when she eventually (I assume, I don't know as I'm only partway into 0.2. No spoilers please) lets you call her Alex, it changes back to Alex.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
I don't know if this has been said, but I think it would be interesting if Alex's name first starts off as Alex. Then when you talk to her, it changes to Alexandra. Then when she eventually (I assume, I don't know as I'm only partway into 0.2. No spoilers please) lets you call her Alex, it changes back to Alex.
Don't worry we won't, good to see we keep getting more and more eternum enjoyers in the ride, have fun like us with the rest of the game :p

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Nope), im just curious about about changing the appearance that id like to change (cause i like to create funny ugly character that is fun to watch girls treating to him like handsome one), except of girls that is truly perfect, each one is on her way
These aren't dynamically rendered assets that can be reskinned. They are static images that are pre-rendered. The only way to change the MC's appearance is to re-render the images that have the MC in them.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So you want to put this guy
View attachment 2849492
Instead of Orion?
View attachment 2849498
Even when Dalia used that guy as a sorry excuse to say why she kissed the protagonist, she couldn't kiss that not-so nice looking man. Just looking at his face alone was making her uncomfortable (and sinking more in the lie she tried to cover up). If Mr. Richards got replaced by him, this will be the reaction of mostly everyone (minus that guy from a few posts above):
cant-unsee-how-to-unsee.gif

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ah: you really want to see yourself in the MC. Got it. ;):ROFLMAO::devilish:

So you want to put this guy
View attachment 2849492
Instead of Orion?
View attachment 2849498
Maybe he wants a more accurate image of himself for the MC. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ellyx and ArDZer

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Time for another list!!

This time for best "Rolling on the floor laughing moments" up until 0.6 (in no particular order)

For me it was:
-Chang's reaction on the train if Orion chooses Annie instead of him.
-Luna talking to Orion for the first time, spooking him.
-Orion getting panned by Nova.
-Basically evey time Nova says too much about someone she hacked, and said person's reaction when realising Nova hacked them.
-Orion at the college party saying in his mind how that girl's tits can sag so much.
-When Nova threw herself at Orion and both fell off the railing.
-Grandma hitting Luna's uncle with a cane.
-Luna's father and uncle running after Pancho when he got the cheese.
-Orion's reaction to the spicy tacos.
-Chang's reaction when no mission was assigned to him.

And what about you guys, what are your ROFL moments in Eternum so far?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
from a certain point of view i think it would be pointless for William to kill him, i see him as more reasonable man than that
I'm not sure, the story doesn't really explain what happens to players inventory when they die in real world without connecting to the game, but I assume to get gems from him this way will be more challenging than let him live with the cards drawn on the table
(and now he is confident that he has strong cards)

and even if this wasn't the main reason, he can still try control Calypso through Orion, the story hints her as a "weapon" that can be controled only by someone who she likes/(maybe love) ...... Thanatos can tell :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based on what the story has presented so far, we can make a few theories/assumptions...

-Dying in the real transports you to Eternum with your inventory intact. This is assuming it works in the same principle as being able to travel to Eternum without going through the standard login procedure. During the beginning of the Collector event we saw Orion didn't had clothes on, but he was able to fish some stuff out from his inventory to wear. Assuming this is the case then this supports the idea that Wyatt still has the gem that he had received prior to his death in the real, so unless the story points out later that he lost that upon his death and he did everything he could to get that stuff back then that's a reasonable assumption to make. Speaking of Wyatt...

-Wyatt/Thanatos could just simply track down the person with the gems in Eternum if he/she/they die in the real. Whether he's working with William (if Orion gets killed then this becomes a more likely scenario) or he's doing things solo (if this is the case then William might be waiting for Wyatt to collect the gems and eventually take him out to get the gems himself, which is easier said than done but at least it's technically easier to have just one target than several), there's no denying that the man has a way to track down the gems in the "game," so he could just simply track and hunt down Orion when he gets transported to Eternum.

BTW your preview pics show Astaroth - not Thanatos - talking to OIAL's MC in one of the bad ends. That said...

-Calypso is not a "weapon" that can be controlled. The story makes it clear that whatever we did back in Ogygia basically threw a wrench in that regard, given that Caly appears to be someone that is her own person (who may or may not have missing or fabricated memories...at least that's the vibe that Wyatt/Thanatos' words back in Ogygia and her "way too perfect" backstory of hers about Anima seem to imply) and is able to speak her own mind and act upon it. Still, it can't be denied that she has a sort of "bond" with Orion (Caly knows where Orion is in Eternum whenever he "logs in," and Orion is able to summon Caly (albeit he did so accidentally at one time, and I'm not sure if he'll remember doing so until a crucial moment in the story where he might need her)), which was likely established when Orion expressed intent to open the box and the box likely acknowledged since it was never shown that he touched it...

...well that, or the bond was already there and it'll be explained later on in the story why said bond existed long before Orion himself ever set foot on Ogygia.

Anyway, it's not made clear in this update's ending if William knows about that bond, or he's making the same assumption made by other players that she's some sort of weapon (but unlike said players he knows that Orion has her). We'll have to wait until later updates for clarification on that, I suppose

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes