Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Dear Charlotte...

You have saggy tits. Not only does Orion think so, your admission with Penelope says so:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not admission. That's being delusional all this time that "having big boobs = boobs being affected/pulled down by gravity."

No, Charlotte. You don't have big boobs, you have saggy tits. Very saggy ones. The kind that old ladies and not girls your age should have. Either accept that or get a breast lift or something. Stop acting like a Dyatlov. Admit to the sag.

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and Ellyx

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Okay. I've finished 0.1 (at least according to the walkthrough). So far, I'm liking the story. I mean, I was gonna like it regardless seeing as I enjoyed Once in a Lifetime. I like the characters a lot. The comic relief is pretty fun. I know that the main character doesn't think much of Micaela at the moment, but I think it would be funny if they become friends. Or rather, what I would hope to see is that Chang says that he has the main character's back. Then, unbeknownst (or beknownst) to the character, Chang and Micaela join Eternum and Micaela comes into a scene where the MC and one or more of his harem are trapped/captured by a group of baddies and "of the Boreal Valley"s them. It would be so funny to watch. Since working out in real life directly gives you "gains" in Eternum.

It's been awhile since I've played through OiaL but Chang reminds me of Stabby Mike (is that his name? I forget). He's the comic relief that can appear in any group, but he's got the MC's back through thick and thin. Jerry (the level 39 1 player) seems like he'll be a running gag character, but not on the same level as Stabby Mike. Stabby Mike had your back. He was a true bro.

Oh yeah, I knew this game was taking place in the same universe as OiaL because I remember one of the first game's MC's lovers was talking about how Eternum was a new up-and-coming game that was going to be released soon. This leads me to believe that some black magic may have been used in the making of this game. But...hmm...well, it could be that there is no magic in this game; since Once in a Lifetime was focused on magic in the world, this game could be about how high the level of technology is in this world. As cool as it would be to see the original cast in this game, I think that at most they should only have a background cameo. That is, unless there actually is something magic related and thus the first game's MC shows up at the very end to recruit Eternum's MC into the Avengers Caribdis Initiative. I mean, I'm pretty sure there is already some time travel involved in this story. Maybe one of the evil demon guys has some time related function.

Let's see...Speculation Time. Okay, so, at the beginning of the game, MC hasn't played Eternum yet. He is interested, but never saved up the money to be able to play it. As far as the entire world is concerned (and rich-boy Bartol) he's a nobody. Nobody in Eternum should know who he is. Then, he gets a mysterious call on a payphone telling him some cryptic message about needing to be the one to find Calypso and using it to open the doors to Acheron. When you first play through the game, it means gobbledygook. In fact, the only reason I knew what it said was because I made a save for that part and was able to go back and reread the text. Based on the pre-understanding context, I knew it had something to do with Eternum, but I didn't know what. But now that I went back and relistened to the music reread the phone call text, I realize that it is very important in the grand scheme of things.

Calypso is one of the 3 super weapons in the game. As was hinted, you'll need one of the three if you're to have any hope of retaining/obtaining more than one Doom Stone. Acheron is the final goal of many people. The right of being able to open Acheron lies solely with the person who collects all 10 Doom Fists Stones.

If the voice wants MC to open the doors to Acheron that means that either the voice has some extremely advanced prediction software that can be used to determine what every person's chances are of obtaining the Stones and what they would do if they opened the Doors. Or they saw what happened in the future where the MC lost the stones to someone else, that other person then went on to open the doors and...do something bad, I don't know.

Reactions: Salviocass99

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Okay. I've finished 0.1 (at least according to the walkthrough). So far, I'm liking the story. I mean, I was gonna like it regardless seeing as I enjoyed Once in a Lifetime. I like the characters a lot. The comic relief is pretty fun. I know that the main character doesn't think much of Micaela at the moment, but I think it would be funny if they become friends. Or rather, what I would hope to see is that Chang says that he has the main character's back. Then, unbeknownst (or beknownst) to the character, Chang and Micaela join Eternum and Micaela comes into a scene where the MC and one or more of his harem are trapped/captured by a group of baddies and "of the Boreal Valley"s them. It would be so funny to watch. Since working out in real life directly gives you "gains" in Eternum.

It's been awhile since I've played through OiaL but Chang reminds me of Stabby Mike (is that his name? I forget). He's the comic relief that can appear in any group, but he's got the MC's back through thick and thin. Jerry (the level 39 1 player) seems like he'll be a running gag character, but not on the same level as Stabby Mike. Stabby Mike had your back. He was a true bro.

Oh yeah, I knew this game was taking place in the same universe as OiaL because I remember one of the first game's MC's lovers was talking about how Eternum was a new up-and-coming game that was going to be released soon. This leads me to believe that some black magic may have been used in the making of this game. But...hmm...well, it could be that there is no magic in this game; since Once in a Lifetime was focused on magic in the world, this game could be about how high the level of technology is in this world. As cool as it would be to see the original cast in this game, I think that at most they should only have a background cameo. That is, unless there actually is something magic related and thus the first game's MC shows up at the very end to recruit Eternum's MC into the Avengers Caribdis Initiative. I mean, I'm pretty sure there is already some time travel involved in this story. Maybe one of the evil demon guys has some time related function.

Let's see...Speculation Time. Okay, so, at the beginning of the game, MC hasn't played Eternum yet. He is interested, but never saved up the money to be able to play it. As far as the entire world is concerned (and rich-boy Bartol) he's a nobody. Nobody in Eternum should know who he is. Then, he gets a mysterious call on a payphone telling him some cryptic message about needing to be the one to find Calypso and using it to open the doors to Acheron. When you first play through the game, it means gobbledygook. In fact, the only reason I knew what it said was because I made a save for that part and was able to go back and reread the text. Based on the pre-understanding context, I knew it had something to do with Eternum, but I didn't know what. But now that I went back and relistened to the music reread the phone call text, I realize that it is very important in the grand scheme of things.

Calypso is one of the 3 super weapons in the game. As was hinted, you'll need one of the three if you're to have any hope of retaining/obtaining more than one Doom Stone. Acheron is the final goal of many people. The right of being able to open Acheron lies solely with the person who collects all 10 Doom Fists Stones.

If the voice wants MC to open the doors to Acheron that means that either the voice has some extremely advanced prediction software that can be used to determine what every person's chances are of obtaining the Stones and what they would do if they opened the Doors. Or they saw what happened in the future where the MC lost the stones to someone else, that other person then went on to open the doors and...do something bad, I don't know.
...You'll find answers to some of your questions eventually (well, not all. we still haven't even reached the halfway mark of the story yet so there's still mysteries left unsolved as of the current update).
Also, welcome to the thread. (y)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
We're not halfway through? I guess 0.6 doesn't mean 60% of the way through and just means the 6th update
Lolnope...

HUH.jpg

(^Quote from one of his volunteer staffers from Discord that also has an Itch.io account (this was around the time 0.5 released))

And as for how long the story will go...

12-20_update.png

So yeah, buckle up for the long haul.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
bro woke up and chose violence :ROFLMAO: (and to spit the truth…)
There's been talking about Charlotte's tits for about 2 pages now, we should end this before Caribdis thinks we are actually interested in seeing them :HideThePain: (if that's your kink I don't judge but just the tought of it would almost make me regret not having a scene with Gertrude instead)
That's not admission. That's being delusional all this time that "having big boobs = boobs being affected/pulled down by gravity."

No, Charlotte. You don't have big boobs, you have saggy tits. Very saggy ones. The kind that old ladies and not girls your age should have. Either accept that or get a breast lift or something. Stop acting like a Dyatlov. Admit to the sag.
I'm currently replaying 0.5 so that's where I was. Now I'm at Nancy and the night after Penelope teased MC. Thank goodness for coffee...

And thank goodness for Nancy... The other gravity defying female.

Charlotte never stood a chance.

Also, I really... REALLY hate Regina. I hope we get a chance to get back at her far more than what MC got off on her carpet.

In Soviet Russia, copyright owns YOU!

Nah seriously, thanks for the pics because it really helps keep people informed and there's a lot of mileage gained from that one.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
*record scratches*

*Checks MBIML*

*Sees Moon*

*Checks (2:31:xx)*

Huh... Well don't that beat all...

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
*record scratches*

*Checks MBIML*

*Sees Moon*

*Checks (2:31:xx)*

Huh... Well don't that beat all...
If it's about Moon from MBIML, she also appeared before the gym competition began in v0.4, resting her legs on some man's back iirc.

Reactions: Ungawa

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
If it's about Moon from MBIML, she also appeared before the gym competition began in v0.4, resting her legs on some man's back iirc.
Yeah, she's not the only appearance, just the one I know best. Still need more scenes with her and I need to play that other game being made by that author too.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Is it really bad that the reason I remember that scene with the Ripples is because of the one dude and the silent recognition between him and OP?

You know exactly what I'm talking about, don't you?

Deviant Anomalies looks so interesting too... Man, the graveyard of incomplete games is too huge...

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
what in the bloody spetsnaz, this update put some laugh in me and pull some shit out of me (literally a huge chunk of brown yellowish )

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes