Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This guy made a contribuition to humanity, our ppl need to praise this God
View attachment 2846967
is a fantastic YouTube channel for AVN music fans.
Charlotte presents as a likely B-Cup. Thus...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems relevant. :sneaky:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Feb 21, 2023

...then it's on Thanny's best interests that that scenario DOESN'T come to pass...

I like to think of Thanny more as a sort of antihero. He came to know of Eternum and what it truly is, and now tries to prevent the power over it all to fall into the wrong hands (mostly founder). He does not trust anyone and that includes Orion. But maybe earlier encounters with MC (maybe even earlier versions of MC) may change that in the future. Could of course also be Dorfnutter's crackpot
but I just wanted to include the possibility of Thanny being not entirely bad, but going more into the tragic side where he left his mother behind knowingly to save her reality also.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

I like to think of Thanny more as a sort of antihero. He came to know of Eternum and what it truly is, and now tries to prevent the power over it all to fall into the wrong hands (mostly founder). He does not trust anyone and that includes Orion. But maybe earlier encounters with MC (maybe even earlier versions of MC) may change that in the future. Could of course also be Dorfnutter's crackpot
but I just wanted to include the possibility of Thanny being not entirely bad, but going more into the tragic side where he left his mother behind knowingly to save her reality also.

Last edited:

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Is it typical for Caribdis to add a small amount of content and bug fixes when the public release comes out? I know he did it with 0.5, but I never paid attention before that.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Is it typical for Caribdis to add a small amount of content and bug fixes when the public release comes out? I know he did it with 0.5, but I never paid attention before that.
Small amount of content...not always (only time he did that iirc was in 0.5 with the Regina "scene" leading to Penny's Route End, likely added because people were bugging him about how there wasn't a choice to go with Regina and they thought it would lead to a side girl scene). Bug fixes, definitely (i.e. Demon Lord beta always has that "occasionally crash when reloading a save while in the game" bug, while the Public version does not).

Reactions: ArDZer and Elhemeer

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Alex best girl idc what anyone says
Well, She certainly got a mega boost this update, i even dare to said it was hotter than the encounter with Nancy since Orion was able to paint her insides white, of course that's kinda unfair since with Nancy they had a time limit because of the elevator and Nancy currently does't want more bread in her oven.

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Dawg, how horny and how much her FLOOD GATES ARE OPEN, the one thing she didn't think about is buns in her oven, she was all about getting that Prince flavored Sunny D and overdosing on that.

Reactions: pedrobece7

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Don't missunderstand me, Nancy is THE milf But scene wise Orion couldn't paint Her Sistine capille (i'm guessing that would be reserved for late-mid or end-game), so that was a extra point in lewdness in the scene with Alex.
In others topics, wonder if we're gonna get Annie for 0.7 or 0.8 since the ending of this update was thrilling

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Doing the party...

Know the best part about this? I'm pretty sure we're gonna see some Penny and Nova action... That's gonna be hot!

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Doing the party...

Know the best part about this? I'm pretty sure we're gonna see some Penny and Nova action... That's gonna be hot!
That's assuming the cliffhanger from this update ends on a "peaceful" note by the beginning of 0.7, and not with Orion getting shot and Alex getting taken by her father and his goons, leading to the former spending half or the entire update in Eternum trying to get back to the real (with Caly's help around the end of his time there) and resurrecting once he gets back (and maybe dragging Caly into the real in the process).

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Dear Charlotte...

You have saggy tits. Not only does Orion think so, your admission with Penelope says so:

• Sad
Reactions: Ellyx

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Dear Charlotte...

You have saggy tits. Not only does Orion think so, your admission with Penelope says so:

There's been talking about Charlotte's tits for about 2 pages now, we should end this before Caribdis thinks we are actually interested in seeing them :HideThePain: (if that's your kink I don't judge but just the tought of it would almost make me regret not having a scene with Gertrude instead)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 919 Votes