blue_vaito

Apr 4, 2023
I couldn't agree more with your post and knowing that Caribdis works mostly solo on his game, I don't even know how long an update would take him if he was multi-branching like some others AVN, given the quality he puts into it.

Overall I think it's a great AVN even with a "linear" story with well-written characters and some effort in building some kind of "lore"(with a lot of references too). The story has everything it takes to be a good Harem AVN (because despite the "solo" endings the game is clearly structured like that) which is a well-balanced story between humor/seriousness/obscenity.

(and thank you for your long posts it helps me train my English for my thesis and my exams :ROFLMAO:)
In a way, train mine too, and I appreciate that you have seen my view like this, as I realized from Dorfnutter's post that apparently a discussion close to this one does not have a positive track record and I would never have wanted to bring it up that way.
And in short I'll still prefer a good one, not just a good one great linear story as the author intended, and him being able to bring his best, and also realize his own improvement since his previous works.
than he is going to do something with several ramifications and it can become mediocre not being able to work well on the whole or forcing himself to something that would consume him more. In this case, it is much better for him to be able to bring his vision, so that everyone can appreciate and develop all the characters well for his entire audience, also in the way he would like, as much as he has problems with harens, it is only when they are not well developed, and here this is far from being the case.
Giving to see a considerable improvement in the treatment of the characters and feeling that everyone is contributing equally at least, where in his previous work once in a Life time it was possible to notice + only the two sisters, who were in fact the main focus and the others in the harem they may have been sidelined, and not have had a function other than existing.

and that's all already amazing and if it's just one person actually alone having to do all that I just hope that everything can work out and he can just get better so he can bring what he really wants to life in the best way possible.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I want to apologize if I gave off that "troll" vibe or something, and at no point did I just want to throw it at Dev and say he should do X or Y even more so which are choices, I just wanted to share my thoughts and some thoughts after I play, sharing my experience which was completely positive I must say and I look forward to contributing in the future with patreon possibly when I can and waiting for the full game to come out, so I just brought this little thought that came to me in these parts, and I wanted to leave it here if Carl wants to take note of any of this and can contribute I don't know just like I said it was just a few things that I felt while playing.

So I left my raw opinion even though I tried to point out that even though I only highlighted these considerations about some parts of the game I enjoyed reading everything with pleasure, I look forward to more and I feel that in a way Cari has not only improved a lot as in the "game of detective" or with the "alien" it gives you a lot of agency and was a way to bring a sense of "heaviness" even if it doesn't affect the main narrative.

Just like Dorfnutter, mentioned above and I was able to exchange an idea with him, and I agree that only this detail would change a lot in everything, as this is also a choice of Cari himself. And without knowing it, it seems that I superficially scratched something more controversial and older, and that apparently is a reason for "hate" as I saw it very superficially, I just want to apologize and avoid being seen like that, mainly with Dev who on the one hand I just wanted to leave my thoughts post game, it might seem like an "attack" or like you said "Can you, dev, change the game so it's how I would like the game to be? Thanks, 'kay, bye!", and that's it something i would like to pass on just like anything stressful for everyone, it really wasn't the intention, and also as mentioned english is not my primary language so i apologize if there was any misinterpretation as well.

As I said, I don't know how far the extension of all this goes, and the last thing I draw is to bring hate, or contribute to it, even bringing this vision that may have already been built from other previous experiences of mine, or just genuine thoughts.
(y)
I am very verbose, and I write large texts to say so little that I feel bad for making you read all of this, even more so with my average English.
:ROFLMAO:
Thank you for being cordial. I would give you a "like" for that post, but unfortunately I am out of ammo, and have to wait the next day because it brings up a message prompt saying that I have to wait the next day to add more likes for posts. :LOL:
All-are-welcome-poltergueist.gif
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If they're natural they are allowed to hang a bit. That really isn't the problem with her, in my opinion.
/looks at this post

/looks back at the scene

screenshot0034.png

/imagines Cari making a scene with her just for the lulz

/sighs and lies down on the road

View attachment I3cE5nHi_V1.mp4

(yes I'd rather have my head crushed than see those abominations of hers swaying about because you know Cari will go through the extra trouble of animating that just for hilarity points and I don't want to scar my mind with that, thank you very much)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ungawa

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
/looks at this post

/looks back at the scene

View attachment 2846830

/imagines Cari making a scene with her just for the lulz

/sighs and lies down on the road

View attachment 2846843

(yes I'd rather have my head crushed than see those abominations of hers swaying about because you know Cari will go through the extra trouble of animating that just for hilarity points and I don't want to scar my mind with that, thank you very much)
I stand with what I wrote. :ROFLMAO:

I found most "artificially enhanced" tits look a lot worse than natural ones that hang a bit. Just my personal taste.

Reactions: Ellyx

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

I found most "artificially enhanced" tits look a lot worse than natural ones that hang a bit. Just my personal taste.
I mean there's "natural sag" and then there's "holy wrinkled noodles batman" sag (which Charlotte is implied to fall under)...but sure you do you man. DX

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Charlotte presents as a likely B-Cup. Thus...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes