foshep

Apr 16, 2022
Not much to explain: Eternum (just like other games here) is made using models from Honey Select (2, in this case) and Illusion, the developer of HS closed down recently. So now it isn't clear who might buy the rights and what they will do with it. It could have repercussions for people using HS.
Theyre rebranding as ILLGAMES, and have already announced a new game, Honeycomb. Idk how much legal copyright they'd have over Illusion Soft IPs, but the studio isnt dead yet.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok, just started a new playthrough just to see if there were changes and I noticed something, now I want to see if there will be other things to spot, I will come back later to report.
As always the start is great, still give me the same emotions as the the first time I played, can't wait to see the differences through the entire game.
See you in a couple of days guys I'm going back to Eternum! :giggle:
Godbyeee.gif

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

Edit n*2:

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Brain: Wouldn't it be "great" if the bad end for those who took the Amulet is that Orion ends up losing his control of himself, give the gems to the Founder, and end up as a Praetorian?

Me: What, like a Male Praetorian?

Brain: ...

Me: ?

Brain: ...I never said anything about Orion staying as a male when he gets turned into one. :devilish:

Me: :WutFace:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Brain: Wouldn't it be "great" if the bad end for those who took the Amulet is that Orion ends up losing his control of himself, give the gems to the Founder, and end up as a Praetorian?

Me: What, like a Male Praetorian?

Brain: ...

Me: ?

Brain: ...I never said anything about Orion staying as a male when he gets turned into one. :devilish:

Me: :WutFace:

Last edited:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Oh so it was a mistake! I knew it!

I just noticed Orion said Nova's real name in front of Harley... :unsure:

Although at this point, Harley is so freaked out I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't listen. After all, this is the last thing she says before the reveal of the mystery:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Something random I just noticed while looking at the girls' bio pages. If you use your scroll wheel on your mouse, it changes their outfits. Don't know how known this is, but I thought it was cool.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ungawa and Elhemeer

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Something random I just noticed while looking at the girls' bio pages. If you use your scroll wheel on your mouse, it changes their outfits. Don't know how known this is, but I thought it was cool.
Well, you can also click on them and choose one directly. :LOL:

Sadly it doesn't seem to really save what you're choosing, though.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Oh no... Inevitable came. I went with Eternum for the first time and with every each hour I was hoping it will not end soon. Oh my, it lasted long enough to meet all my expectations yet I'm hungry for more! When is the next update?! This game is so fukin great!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Oh no... Inevitable came. I went with Eternum for the first time and with every each hour I was hoping it will not end soon. Oh my, it lasted long enough to meet all my expectations yet I'm hungry for more! When is the next update?! This game is so fukin great!
Well, the last update just had its public release, so 0.7 is quite some months away, I'm afraid.

• Sad
Reactions: Impurity2937

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
My guts tells me that the ones who will have a scene are Nova, Luna and Penny. I think Dalia will received a mini-scene like Nova in 0.6 because her birthday is mentionned and Orion wants to celebrate it before the date and we will acutally get the real scene on her "real" birthday(or it could be Nancy who'll get a mini-scene to respect the rotation between the LI :unsure:)

Last edited:
Reactions: [VEN0M] and TemIIx

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
My guts are telling me that the ones who will have a scene are Nova, Luna and Penny. I think Dalia will received a mini-scene like Nova in 0.6 because her birthday is mentionned and Orion wants to celebrate it before the date and we will acutally get the real scene on her "real" birthday(or it could be Nancy who'll get a mini-scene to respect the rotation between the LI :unsure:)
Isn't Dalia's birthday in January or do I misremember that? I doubt it will be in 0.7...maybe 0.8 or even later, depending on time jumps. :unsure:

We had the Halloween party and the Day of the Dead in 0.5, which puts that patch right at the end of October and beginning of November. Then he was in Europe for...3 weeks?!

That would put 0.6 in the fourth week of November, if I'm not mistaken. So there is still about a month until Christmas and then another 2 weeks or so until Dalia's birthday. First comes the Big Hunt, whatever that will be.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Isn't Dalia's birthday in January or do I misremember that? I doubt it will be in 0.7...maybe 0.8 or even later, depending on time jumps. :unsure:

We had the Halloween party and the Day of the Dead in 0.5, which puts that patch right at the end of October and beginning of November. Then he was in Europe for...3 weeks?!

That would put 0.6 in the fourth week of November, if I'm not mistaken. So there is still about a month until Christmas and then another 2 weeks or so until Dalia's birthday. First comes the Big Hunt, whatever that will be.
Yeah now that you say that, I had in mind that Orion wanted to celebrate her birthday in advance but we are
too far from the date of her birthday even if he intends to wish her in advance :confused:

4.80 star(s) 905 Votes