Feb 21, 2023
My guts tells me that the ones who will have a scene are Nova, Luna and Penny. I think Dalia will received a mini-scene like Nova in 0.6 because her birthday is mentionned and Orion wants to celebrate it before the date and we will acutally get the real scene on her "real" birthday(or it could be Nancy who'll get a mini-scene to respect the rotation between the LI :unsure:)

Also:
Yeah now that you say that, I had in mind that Orion wanted to celebrate her birthday in advance but we are
too far from the date of her birthday even if he intends to wish her in advance :confused:
That is probably why, as posted further up iirc, that there is only 3 scenes next update and Dalia's birthday penetr- I mean celebration would slip one down to 0.8. That's what I think at least. Petthebutt as copium in the meantime :3

Reactions: [VEN0M] and Ellyx

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Already working for the possibility of HS disappearing after Illusion's closure, I see. :HideThePain:
HS2/HS1 modding community seems intent on continuing despite the "disappearance"-sorry, "rebranding" of Illusion, if the posts on their Discord channel are to be believed. So unless the newly rebranded Illusion or the company whom they happen to sell the rights to their past games start serving CnDs like crazy, things are just going to be "business as usual" it seems (with HS1/HS2 likely living on under their BetterRepack versions or the SSDs of those who have purchased it before the titles get pulled out from sale on Steam).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Isn't Dalia's birthday in January or do I misremember that? I doubt it will be in 0.7...maybe 0.8 or even later, depending on time jumps. :unsure:
Yeah now that you say that, I had in mind that Orion wanted to celebrate her birthday in advance but we are
too far from the date of her birthday even if he intends to wish her in advance :confused:
January 1st (new year baby, just in time for the fireworks...though I predict a different kind of firework going off on her birthday this time around...IYKWIM). The Hunt in Ekabar is likely going to happen after, and could be the "main event" for 0.8 in the same way that the "Blackridge" event was in this update.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Question. Was it mentioned anywhere about MC's trip to Europe before it happened? I was kinda "wtf are they talking about" in the room scene and took me a while to understand that he was in Europe for some weeks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Question. Was it mentioned anywhere about MC's trip to Europe before it happened? I was kinda "wtf are they talking about" in the room scene and took me a while to understand that he was in Europe for some weeks.
No mention, so it's likely something that Cari inserted to explain the long-ass timeskip that happened between the Wyatt reveal and the WRE vs. Wagner Group at the beginning of this update (cause there doesn't seem to be any event that's teased to happen after the Wyatt investigation so a timeskip is warranted...unless you think that Orion should've gone all Pepe De Silva conspiracy meme mode and started investigating Ulysses more than what he and his harem are currently doing).

Edit: To be fair I thought that that was what he was going to do, but then again this is Orion we're talking about...he's not exactly the brightest bulb, but he has his heart in the right place...

Naughty Gamer

Dec 2, 2019
Little question, for Android is it better to play the official port or the one with mod for full and save gameplay? I hear in this game it's really easy to lose a path

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I thought it was a new Update but it was the same one that i already played :cry:
You can check this post if you want, I tried to summarize the changes but as Dorfnutter said, only one scene changed between the two versions (and ofc there is typo corrections)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Are Eternum and Once in a Lifetime connected somehow?
They're set in the same Universe in a loose kind of way. Eternum is mentioned at the end of OiaL for example. But both games are set apart...I think like 5 or 10 years...and so far there is nothing in Eternum that you only can understand if you've played OiaL, if that is the direction of the question.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Are Eternum and Once in a Lifetime connected somehow?
Not directly (yet anyway) but they take place in the same universe since one of the characters mentions a character from it.
They're set in the same Universe in a loose kind of way. Eternum is mentioned at the end of OiaL for example. But both games are set apart...I think like 5 or 10 years...and so far there is nothing in Eternum that you only can understand if you've played OiaL, if that is the direction of the question.
Edit: Added Caribdiverse timeline that "Cari has said to be correct"

Last edited:
Reactions: Lw6041

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So...I was basically right?! :WaitWhat:

Also: We won't have the "The differences between announcing and releasing a game" thing again, will we? :KEK:
...I seem to recall that that discussion happened because people were in disbelief that Annie was already doing gigs just so she could buy the Nerve Implant when she was likely still a kid around the time of the announcement. And given that that line hasn't been changed until now, it could be intentional on Cari's part (though there's still the possibility that he could change it in the full release, but until then we'll just have to assume that Annie really sold a lot of cookies and lemonade and just to get her hands on that implant, which she could've purchased by the time she was on her early-to-mid teens).

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 905 Votes