Canes

May 27, 2018
Man if Nancy looks like she's 17 to you I don't even want to hear what you think about Annie :censored: (and the answer to your question is yes but it's very subtile)
Hope I didn't sound like I was complaining, she just doesn't look 39. Hard sell for me.

Canes

May 27, 2018
I mean they're all saying, how she looks at least 10 years younger, than she actually is...
Even 29 is a Hard sell. She looks, let's say 18 (or your country's equivalent) so I don't get boo-ed out because of a fictional character.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Even 29 is a Hard sell. She looks, let's say 18 so I don't get boo-ed out because of a fictional character.
Unfortunately you best get used to it since the engine the dev is using doesn't allow for anything between "young hot female" to "slightly wrinkled lady but still looks kinda young for her age."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shucia and [VEN0M]

Canes

May 27, 2018
Unfortunately you best get used to it since the engine the dev is using doesn't allow for anything between "young hot female" to "slightly wrinkled lady but still looks kinda young for her age."

Tell that to Gertrude:

It's the texture you use. Add some gravity to the body, change the texture and I bet she'd look her age.

But then again, as Orion once said:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ungawa and [VEN0M]

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Tell that to Gertrude:

It's the texture you use. Add some gravity to the body, change the texture and I bet she'd look her age.

But then again, as Orion once said:

Nancy is already an outlier as the only LI well above 30. So...I guess one could make an argument, that you might get a few more "milf" fans to play the game if you make her look older. But I think the idea is more not to visually set her too much apart from the rest, since the main audience of the game is probably more into younger women between 18 and 25. I think it works okay, since the characters are heavily stylized anyway, among other things because they are designed with HS2.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Tell that to Gertrude:

It's the texture you use. Add some gravity to the body and I bet she'd look her age.
Frankly I'm unconvinced. On the contrary that shot makes it look like her makeup and her bags/light wrinkles around the eyes are the things that make her look "older," but her skin texture - despite being paler - still looks relatively similar to Nan (thus making her look younger in certain shots).

Jan 9, 2020
So 0.7 is The New World server + Christmas content? I don't know who's girls participating tbh.

Then 0.8 would be the Big Hunt in Ekabar + Birthday of Dahlia event?

0.9 would be Meiyo which is Japanese horror theme server because of Yokai monsters, looks like a Penelope + Luna combo. What you guys opinion.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So 0.7 is The New World server + Christmas content? I don't know who's girls participating tbh.

0.9 would be Meiyo which is Japanese horror theme server because of Yokai monsters, looks like a Penelope + Luna combo. What you guys opinion.
I doubt that 0.7 already will reach Christmas (0.6 playes in the fourth week of November, as far as we know). At least not without another massive time skip, which I really wouldn't like. We likely see the hunt for the next gem on the Pirate server with Luna, the date with Nova on Friday and maybe exploring that new server (what was the theme again? Medieval Japan?) with Penny. That also would make sense in terms of LIs that will likely have scenes in 0.7.

Are the downloads 6.2? They still say .6
https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-6-2-public-caribdis.93340/post-11551552

0.6.2 only has very slight changes and corrections and no really new content.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

I doubt that 0.7 already will reach Christmas. At least not without another massive time skip, which I really wouldn't like. We likely see the hunt for the next gem on the Pirate server with Luna, the date with Nova on Friday and maybe exploring that new server (what was the theme again? Medieval Japan?) with Penny. That also would make sense in terms of LIs that will likely have scenes in 0.7.

Meiyo could happen in 0.7 since we're due a Penny scene and that could be done immediately compared to the Big Hunt (which is scheduled in January). Christmas on the other hand is confirmed to happen in 0.8 by the man himself on Discord...

image (1).png

So with that said...

• Church of Nova's Day of the Rapture (Nova's Home Fuck-Imean Home Date)
  • Meiyo (possibly) with Penny (could lead to her finally losing her v-card)
  • Gem Hunting in the New World (possibly a Luna event...also a potential place for a long overdue horror scenario (i.e. ghost ship or ship graveyard or spooky cave in the bottom of the ocean))
  • Ski-trip with the girls (could be a Nancy or Annie event)
  • New Year "Fireworks" with Dalia
  • The Big Hunt event in Ekabar
  • ????*
0.7 or 0.8 Possible inserts
  • Return to Andromeda (Nan and Annie mentioned that they were going to investigate a lead on the gem. Orion could join them if just for a bit)
  • Return to Ion (El Coyote's Henchman noted that they have a base in Ion, could be an opportunity for us to swing by there for a bit)

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
There is no official android port? I tried the one in OP but it says Ixalon and my saves don't work with it.
Tbh I don't want to start game from the beginning just to start again when other port comes out.
Thx in advance.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Genuinely trying to understand if I got this wrong: When Calypso comes to rescue the MC in the interrogatory after the Heist, MC says her portals can bypass magic blockers. Couldn't she just open a portal inside the vault and skip the whole plan...? My working theory is that she had to "aim" it at someone, but then, she didn't need to do that back in Ogygia

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Genuinely trying to understand if I got this wrong: When Calypso comes to rescue the MC in the interrogatory after the Heist, MC says her portals can bypass magic blockers. Couldn't she just open a portal inside the vault and skip the whole plan...? My working theory is that she had to "aim" it at someone, but then, she didn't need to do that back in Ogygia
Calypso's part of the heist was to open portals for all of the haremettes from a strategic position (and she still was regaining her power by that time). Plus, there was no way of really knowing if the gem was at the bank vault, or Cornelius would have it on his possession. But in the end Annie was the one who found it and gave it to the princess after she was teleported away from the suite.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To elaborate on what ArDZer said, they couldn't just start going to the places they thought the gem was at random because if they chose wrong the security would have jammed up on the other options, which would have made the risks higher than they were willing to accept.

And if the eagles flew Frodo directly to Mount Doom, then all the Ring Wraiths would have met them there, followed by all the armies of Mordor, and they would have failed. Also, they [the eagles] wouldn't have done it 'cause they're smart enough to know it wouldn't have been safe enough. The eagles only enter Mordor after Sauron has been eliminated, never before.

And lastly, you can't have a heist episode if you don't have ... you know ... a full-on HEIST! If you just port into a vault, grab the McGuffin and leave without anyone knowing, it's not a Heist, it's just stealing.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes