Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Anne, you sweet cinnamon roll...

You will NEVER be as useless as Jerry. Not even close.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
A note aside, I may be a bit oblivious in these kind of business, but wouldn't allowing devs to use their machine (as long it is mentioned of course) give notoriety to their brand as well? I understand they wanted to protect their product, but it is hard to see this policy isn't good in the long term (like Eternum not possible to be on Steam). It doesn't seem a complete shutdown of the business, more like a rebranding (maybe to erase the company's image away from RapeLay), but still makes people to make more effort to piracy stuff.
That would've been a good business strat, like what Daz3D does.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So much for "trying to start fresh," lol.

Here's a glimpse of Caribdis developing the game after he saw the news:

That's Cari realizing the workload that's in store for him when he promised to do 3 0.6 Alex-tier scenes for the next update. :KEK:

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is it even an update if Jerry doesn't get merked? :sneaky:
So far Jerry's died about 4 times in Eternum. The 3 other times were here:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Ohhhhh... So THAT'S why Anne looks so cute and angry while pouting about the explosion...
You have to agree with Nancy. Annie did looked cute, but if she doesn't get to show her amazingly magical prowess to the protagonist or something like that arty strike (courtesy of Nancy's 2-IC Maximus) ruins her big moment, she might go ballistic next time:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
You have to agree with Nancy. Annie did looked cute, but if she doesn't get to show her amazingly magical prowess to the protagonist or something like that arty strike (courtesy of Nancy's 2-IC Maximus) ruins her big moment, she might go ballistic next time:
You deserve this gif :love:
nova alex nod.gif

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
...I seem to recall that that discussion happened because people were in disbelief that Annie was already doing gigs just so she could buy the Nerve Implant when she was likely still a kid around the time of the announcement. And given that that line hasn't been changed until now, it could be intentional on Cari's part (though there's still the possibility that he could change it in the full release, but until then we'll just have to assume that Annie really sold a lot of cookies and lemonade and just to get her hands on that implant, which she could've purchased by the time she was on her early-to-mid teens).
This makes me wonder just how old Jerry is. When he was talking to the MC in Ekabar he said that he's been playing the game since it was released. So he's either older than most of the main characters, which just makes his obsession with Dalia even creepier, or he started playing as just a child.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I just finished the Andromeda part. I have some questions. I'm following the walkthrough, and it said choose the one you want and that it hasn't been determined which choice is the better one at the moment.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
people referring to a character named Orion in relation to Andromeda. I don't remember seeing a character named Orion during this part. Did I miss something in the walkthrough?
Orion is the MC if you didn't renamed him at the beginning :)

• Angry
Reactions: Galgano

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Probably gonna happen sometimes in the future just for the ref because Jerry is obviously inspired by Kenny, even his name is alike
A good opportunity was missed imho during the Halloween party for Jerry to make an appearance dressed up as Kenny. Maybe he'd have a little accident and looked as if he'd died, and then shuffle through the halls like a zombie or something:
1692848809789.png
Must say, he would've rocked the costume that night, since he's so familiar already with the topic of death.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I could have sworn the...commander was it?...I could have sworn he only gave us one bomb. The reason I chose to blow the place up was because siding with the alien scientists feels like the same thing in OiaL when the big bad offers to make you a deal halfway through the game. Yeah, this isn't the halfway point, nor are the aliens the big bad, but I just got those sort of vibes.
Likely an oversight or he was given a spare but the script failed to mention that he was given a pair of explosives instead of just the one.

Also, I don't know if this is something for later, but when I was trying to search for people talking about which option they chose for this part, I saw a lot of people referring to a character named Orion in relation to Andromeda. I don't remember seeing a character named Orion during this part. Did I miss something in the walkthrough?
That's the MC's default name (Orion Richards) and is widely used by the community in discussions about the VN.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This makes me wonder just how old Jerry is. When he was talking to the MC in Ekabar he said that he's been playing the game since it was released. So he's either older than most of the main characters, which just makes his obsession with Dalia even creepier, or he started playing as just a child.
Could be older than Penny and Nova by a year or two, so about 10-11 when he started playing (back before the pedo controversy that Alex mentioned in the Pixar server, likely). Assuming that's the case, that makes him...22-23 years old, which may sound old, but not too old for him to be hanging out with an 18-year old I think.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A good opportunity was missed imho during the Halloween party for Jerry to make an appearance dressed up as Kenny. Maybe he'd have a little accident and looked as if he'd died, and then shuffle through the halls like a zombie or something:
View attachment 2874419
Must say, he would've rocked the costume that night, since he's so familiar already with the topic of death.
Could be older than Penny and Nova by a year or two, so about 10-11 when he started playing (back before the pedo controversy that Alex mentioned in the Pixar server, likely). Assuming that's the case, that makes him...22-23 years old, which may sound old, but not too old for him to be hanging out with an 18-year old I think.
Dorf is probably right, but I'm on board for him being in his early 20s when the game came out and him just being even that much creepier ... and an reason for him NOT to be invited to the campus parties ...

Reactions: JLucci

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Dorf is probably right, but I'm on board for him being in his early 20s when the game came out and him just being even that much creepier ... and an reason for him NOT to be invited to the campus parties ...
Could be that he wasn't at the party because Dalia wasn't there (the fucking simp) and elected instead to stay at home and grind his levels in Eternum (only for him to lose it all by stepping in that bloody landmine at the beginning of this update).

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Could be that he wasn't at the party because Dalia wasn't there (the fucking simp) and elected instead to stay at home and grind his levels in Eternum (only for him to lose it all by dying miserably in the next major event with him involved).
And iirc Dalia said back at the trenches after he blew up sky high, that if he continued dying as often as he did, he wasn't going to reach level 10 like that. And if for some reason, he does appear at the Big Hunt event then he'll die just as fast (and perhaps in an even gruesome manner if such event has some devious traps, hunters or beasts deployed). :unsure:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

She's really wanting it...
Me to Calypso: I know I've theorized for a while that one of your roles in the story is to basically act as Orion's "hound" (since a good hunter needs a good hunting hound and all that)...so you acting like one (i.e. sensing where Orion is and watching over him, going over to Orion's location in Blackridge like a good hound) is definitely not helping your case.

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes