Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
All I ask... For the love of GOD... Harley Jones can NOT be related to Charlotte. I'm just gonna shut down that little belief and if Cari put those two in the same room, it's going to Saggy, Baggy, Tits that are Laggy Committee and no one wants that!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Are the aliens in the Andromeda server a tool of the Founder or someone else or perhaps just a symptom of the greater things afoot in the background? If there are crackpot posts I missed, please let me know :3
My idea would simply be that the whole...Eternum system is crumbling. Maybe due to the "over-use" by millions of normal people using it as an MMOVR. We also had comments about the other Wild West server becoming pretty much unusable due to a sort of "Zombie outbreak" (maybe some deteriorated NPCs?) in 0.6. So maybe we'll see more and more "Servers" falling apart in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man, this dialogue be off the chain...
annie_nova.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Because how did Orion conclude the species in question must be new? I had a different theory based on the vibes mentioned above...
By "new" he probably meant relatively. Like, something that came out of nowhere counts as "new" to said extinct species, even if this "new" species probably were there before. It just so happens that the old ones probably didn't notice until it was too late.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MagnusTempestus6

Turdbergler1

May 20, 2020
finally finished the most recent 2 versions worth of content and man caribdis never fails to put out banger updates. Honestly one of the greatest of all time AVN devs considering he has put out 2 hits. Right up there with BaDIK, CoBD, Become a Rock Star, and Leap of Faith.

Reactions: Takkatakka

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
William when he has to wait for Orion to be done with his daughter because he is a real OG and won't interrupt you mid sex and one of his henchman asks why are they waiting. View attachment 2875558
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
Hello,

Long time no see this community since my last play (and review) of v0.5 update. I’m here again for v0.6 update of our beloved AVN.

Again, I can’t believe I can wait for public release to play it, while we knew that this community released the latest update much sooner. I hope I can keep consistent (to wait and play the public release, bc i’m broke :’)) till final version.

Okay I just wanna write my opinions on this update, as AVN enjoyer and here we go.

To be honest, I have slight mixed feelings for this update, i hope it wouldn’t make you upset, Caribdis . First, the playtime is short. I hate to say this, but this update has short playtime like early releases, despite it contains 4 scenes (one of them will be my fav scene so far). Second, Just not like previous version release like v0.5 or v.0.3, where we were spoiled by how funny, entertaining, wholesome and satisfying the stories delivered. How MC met the heroines and tried to digging up their background and secrets, their like and dislikes, also how MC made a relationship with each heroines, strengthened them and brought them to wholesome romance relationship (and of course, sex). Don’t forget all the comedic, witty, haunting, breathtaking moments when mc played together with the heroines in Eternum while exploring the various immersive worlds in it, and of course all of the were made for character development. Unfortunately, I found a little bit here, where we know that our Calypso is starting to develop different feelings for MC and is making her debut as a side heroine. WWII arcs? a good start. The Collector's Home arc? yeah it's quite fun although not as intense as the Heist arc, Calypso arc, and even Alex's Past 'arc'. Blackridge arc? i expect more action and epic scene (although we have hot scene with Dalia). Note: maybe for the last arc, i have overly high expectations because one of my favorite song from Muse, Knights of Cydonia has great wild west vibes and hoped that Cari will make it as one of the soundtracks for this arc like the Antonio Banderas song in the Day of The Dead arc.

Fret not, the v.0.6 has its own charm. Like the previous version release, Cari continues to present easter eggs about nowadays pop culture such as The Witcher, Atomic Heart, and Among Us. Apart from that, all the soundtracks that fill certain scenes are still very good as usual. And most importantly, our ‘main dish’, the sex scene with Alex which is very tempting and lustful. If Nancy is the MILF in heat, then Alex is Goth-girl in heat. I much appreciate this from you Cari.

In the end, i know that the plot thickens, it will impacts the overall story vibe which starts more serious than before. But hey, we have 4 more version releases to wait for. I hope Cari will provide more exciting moments, humorous, witty, wholesome, but still as serious and tense as before. Hopefully our Calypso's romantic feelings for MC will continue to grow and one day it will have her own 'scene'.

Ganbatte, Cari !!! and don’t forget…

“Just the tip and never ever again” (and exhausted after that) IYKWIM

Reactions: Takkatakka

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just D not even DA, he's getting killed before he can do anything, he's not assisting anyone and he's just here for Dalia
Considering the speech that he made at the beginning of the update somewhat bolstered the WRE troops before he went kaboom, I'd say that at least counts as 1 assist...

...which isn't saying much considering his high death count and all...

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
To be honest, I have slight mixed feelings for this update, i hope it wouldn’t make you upset, Caribdis . First, the playtime is short. I hate to say this, but this update has short playtime like early releases, despite it contains 4 scenes (one of them will be my fav scene so far). Second, Just not like previous version release like v0.5 or v.0.3, where we were spoiled by how funny, entertaining, wholesome and satisfying the stories delivered.

In the end, i know that the plot thickens, it will impacts the overall story vibe which starts more serious than before. But hey, we have 4 more version releases to wait for. I hope Cari will provide more exciting moments, humorous, witty, wholesome, but still as serious and tense as before. Hopefully our Calypso's romantic feelings for MC will continue to grow and one day it will have her own 'scene'.
The update didn't seem shorter to me (the detective part and the wild west server were pretty long) probably it's because I'm French so I take more time to read than an native speaker :). Honestly was one of my fav update (must be because I'm a fan of western vibe in a game),Caribdis has improved again in terms of Animations, story-telling (absolutly loved the part with Calypso and the way the story was told) and humor. Then again I think everyone will have different opinion on it (y).

And no, there is more than 4 updates left : ( I bet on 15 updates in total)
eternum updates.png
more than 10 updates eternum.png

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I hate to say this but this update has short playtime like early releases
Personally I blame the Collector whodunit, lol. That event was essentially the first time that there was more than 2 possible outcomes and a lot of dialogue changes depending on who died throughout the rounds, so Cari likely spent a lot of significant dev time there. Add that he had to make 4 new lewd scenes - one of which is a megascene that had more animations than your standard lewd event - and I can understand why some would feel like there's less narrative meat in this update compared to, say, 0.3 or 0.4 (although I'd argue that the lore dumps and confirmations (and semi-confirmations) of certain earlier theories make up for it).

It's also likely the reason why Cari is reverting back to 3 lewd scenes in 0.7 (albeit he plans to make them just as beefy as this update's Alex scene). While there's a lot of work involved in animating them and planning how they flow, no doubt having only to plan out 3 scenes will likely allow him to focus on beefing the narrative more...assuming no Collector Whodunit-style semi-freeroam event is involved again in said update...although I wouldn't say no to an Andromeda Space Station-style Ghost Ship horror freeroam in the upcoming "New World" event for 0.7, assuming that happens.

Edit: Grammar kinda failed me in that first sentence in the second paragraph...brb going to get a 5th mug of coffee or something

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Jerry plays Eternum like I play Baldur's Gate 3.

Roll the d20...1
Roll the d20...3
Roll the d20...2
Roll the d20...6
Roll the d20...1
Roll the d20...1
Roll the d20...3
Roll the d20...4

:HideThePain:
Don't forget about getting a 20 and then rolling below 8 for an hilarious "hitting yourself"... (Once my poor dwarf destroyed his own chainmail and shield like that when trying to attack an enemy)
Jerry pulled a rare 20 in charisma then went with a 1 in perception xD

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes