Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been wondering that too. I don't recall it being explained why he invited them. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

My guess is he hoped they'd fail the game and die so he'd get to go through their inventories. Would explain how he got the Collector name.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Isn't always a week or two before He announce the progress bar for the next version with a spoiler image to feed or theories for months?
I'm betting on Luna for the progress bar image since we're gonna get a lot of content with her and she wasn't on any progress bar report before(could be wrong because Nova was on 2 progress bar report)
0.1-Penny
0.2-Nova
0.3-Calypso
0.4-Annie
0.5-Nova
0.6-Alex

Yeah The collector is, for me, just someone who likes to have fun and to make fun of people. He probably got bored and wanted to make fun of people full of lies. Don't know if we"ll se him again, would be cool because he seems to have some pretty cool artifacts and I wouldn't mind stole/take them from him :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm betting on Luna for the progress bar image since we're gonne get a lot of content with her and she wasn't on any progress bar report before(could be wrong because Nova was on 2 progress bar report)
0.1-Penny
0.2-Nova
0.3-Calypso
0.4-Annie
0.5-Nova
0.6-Alex
Luna in a pirate outfit could be it. Wildcard would be Nan in a pirate captain outfit though (though if she ends up being the cover girl then I suppose that means either Penny's Meiyo date is off until 0.9...or Luna gets benched AGAIN from getting a lewd scene but will get a lot of story scenes during the New World event).

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I'm betting on Luna for the progress bar image since we're gonne get a lot of content with her and she wasn't on any progress bar report before(could be wrong because Nova was on 2 progress bar report)
0.1-Penny
0.2-Nova
0.3-Calypso
0.4-Annie
0.5-Nova
0.6-Alex

Yeah The collector is, for me, just someone who likes to have fun and to make fun of people. He probably got bored and wanted to make fun of people full of lies. Don't know if we"ll se him again, would be cool because he seems to have some pretty cool artifacts and I wouldn't mind stole/take them from him :)
More Nova, MORE NOVA!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Nono let them all experience the rapture by witnessing their goddess get the 0.6 Alex treatment so this thread can finally get some peace and quiet. :KEK:
Too true. Once that moment finally arrives, the word ecstatic would be an understatement to even begin to describe as to how joyful they'll be feeling the members of Saint Nova's cult (not to mention their screams of joy and their sore throats later on). :giggle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Too true. Once that moment finally arrives, the word ecstatic would be an understatement to even begin to describe as to how joyful they'll be feeling the members of Saint Nova's cult (not to mention their screams of joy and their sore throats later on). :giggle:
Yesyes and hopefully they ascend to the heavens after seeing such a "glorious vision" and never come back down in this thread. :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes