e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Honestly I don't know, since I never play with mods because it always seems to lead to trouble. Might be, that the 0.6 variant of the mod might even work with 0.6.2, since there weren't any big changes.
More likely it'd overwrite the scripts file and downgrade you to 6.0 - but that's essentially the same game as you said.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Honestly I don't know, since I never play with mods because it always seems to lead to trouble. Might be, that the 0.6 variant of the mod might even work with 0.6.2, since there weren't any big changes.
That's why 0x52_URM is your friend if you want to still be able to play new versions while having the variables indicated without having to wait for the walkthrough mod to be updated.

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I was about to say the same thing... *already saved in my folder* :KEK:
Another month and Ely will begin to post animated signatures like Dildorog :devilish:
One month I'm not so sure about that because this is what Alex looked like after I tried to animate her yesterday :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
So...about those new banners in your signature... :love:
View attachment 2877863

(In all seriousness though just...just keep at it I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually)
Keep going, they are already very good and I bet you will improve them even more in no time, imho. :giggle: :giggle:
I was about to say the same thing... *already saved in my folder* :KEK:
Another month and Ely will begin to post animated signatures like Dildorog :devilish:

thank you.gif *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

(and I have updated the New Antioch sig you're using to make the transition "smoother" between the two frames, don't know if you'll prefer this version of not?)
(link to the sigs if someone wants it too : https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/post-11460719)

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
(and I have updated the New Antioch sig you're using to make the transition more "smooth" between the two frames, don't know if you'll prefer this version of not?)
Is it on the New Antioch OT? Because if it is I'll check it out later. (y)

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
Not sure, we had any case of anyone not being able to load a 0.5 save game who hadn't used a mod before... :unsure:

Or are we talking about the Android version here?
well i cant say its android version coz i download pc version n run the .py launcher in joiplay

btw its this hoping ud know after seeing this
1692986867910.png

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Such a question arose. Has anyone in the thread already done a full review of all the references and easter eggs to pop culture? With a detailed description of the moments when it happened? I see references at every turn (maybe not all of course) and the idea came up to make a big post on them.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Such a question arose. Has anyone in the thread already done a full review of all the references and easter eggs to pop culture? With a detailed description of the moments when it happened? I see references at every turn (maybe not all of course) and the idea came up to make a big post on them.
If you browse through Dorfnutter's posts you'll get information about a lot of them. I'm sure he's got a spreadsheet attached to his cork board with a full list, though he probably hasn't shared it yet ...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If you browse through Dorfnutter's posts you'll get information about a lot of them. I'm sure he's got a spreadsheet attached to his cork board with a full list, though he probably hasn't shared it yet ...
What I managed to find now is some complex theories (hello Dalli_x :D ). The F95's search function is terribly inconvenient. Still, I'll try to make such a post myself, especially since there are always new people in the thread who will not read all past 900 pages.

• Haha
Reactions: TemIIx

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Bro why are the animations so good,is Honey Select or whatever engine this is based on ,gotten this good with mods ?

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
The update didn't seem shorter to me (the detective part and the wild west server were pretty long) probably it's because I'm French so I take more time to read than an native speaker :). Honestly was one of my fav update (must be because I'm a fan of western vibe in a game),Caribdis has improved again in terms of Animations, story-telling (absolutly loved the part with Calypso and the way the story was told) and humor. Then again I think everyone will have different opinion on it (y).
Thanks for your reply. Honestly, i have no negative review about animations (sex or non sex), it even get better than before (especially the 'the main dish'). And i must admit, story telling about Calypso's origin at Blackridge (wild west server) is actually a brand new, yet very good approach that Cari gave to us. i appreciated that. And the rest, well, i stay on my opinion. But hey, thanks again(y).

And no, there is more than 4 updates left : ( I bet on 15 updates in total)
Ahh, i'm glad to hear that

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
Personally I blame the Collector whodunit, lol. That event was essentially the first time that there was more than 2 possible outcomes and a lot of dialogue changes depending on who died throughout the rounds, so Cari likely spent a lot of significant dev time there. Add that he had to make 4 new lewd scenes - one of which is a megascene that had more animations than your standard lewd event - and I can understand why some would feel like there's less narrative meat in this update compared to, say, 0.3 or 0.4 (although I'd argue that the lore dumps and confirmations (and semi-confirmations) of certain earlier theories make up for it).
I see. It seems that this version release, Cari focused on animations, experiment on new approach of story-telling (by brought us classic story-telling style about Calypso's origin, with their classic theatrical-like animations too) and also mini game at Collector's whodunit lol. At programming side, this kind of mini games sure spent a lot of development time on it. I understand that if Cari wants to bring the narrative content like previous version releases, it would take a year for him to develop. Solid argument sir. Thank you.

It's also likely the reason why Cari is reverting back to 3 lewd scenes in 0.7 (albeit he plans to make them just as beefy as this update's Alex scene). While there's a lot of work involved in animating them and planning how they flow, no doubt having only to plan out 3 scenes will likely allow him to focus on beefing the narrative more...assuming no Collector Whodunit-style semi-freeroam event is involved again in said update...although I wouldn't say no to an Andromeda Space Station-style Ghost Ship horror freeroam in the upcoming "New World" event for 0.7, assuming that happens.
Thanks for the info!. It might be the best approach for him to prepare more balance content on next version releases. Besides, from other reply, he will give use not just 4 remaining updates, but around 15-20 in total (about 11-14 updates remaining cmiiw). And yes. i absolutely agree that Andromeda mini game has more success to bring such survival-horror theme and vibes, at least for me.

Edit: Grammar kinda failed me in that first sentence in the second paragraph...brb going to get a 5th mug of coffee or something
You caught me, lol. English is not my native nor secondary language for my country. So, yeah :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes