Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
wait i didnt use any mods pretty sure i followed the in depth walkthrough fully, may it happen if its a save from joiplay?
Not sure, we had any case of anyone not being able to load a 0.5 save game who hadn't used a mod before... :unsure:

Or are we talking about the Android version here?

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Jerry plays Eternum like I play Baldur's Gate 3.

Roll the d20...1
Roll the d20...3
Roll the d20...2
Roll the d20...6
Roll the d20...1
Roll the d20...1
Roll the d20...3
Roll the d20...4

:HideThePain:
Jerry on is way to savescum until he gets the perfect persuasion roll because he forgot to dumo the stats into Charisma

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Jerry on is way to savescum until he gets the perfect persuasion roll because he forgot to dumo the stats into Charisma
Looks more like his wisdom and perception are pretty bad... :ROFLMAO:
Well, I can't tell you if it's short or not since I'm playing through it but the wait for it was...

Can an Eternum update possibly ever be long enough, though? :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShadowLordV1

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Looks more like his wisdom and perception are pretty bad... :ROFLMAO:

You mean something like this?
spongebob-coffee.gif
Now that the public version's been released at last, sometime later on Cari should give to the public some info about the upcoming v0.7 and a progress bar. But the waiting time is sure going to feel even longer (best to brace myself for any possible Eternum withdrawal symptoms). :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: [VEN0M] and Ungawa

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'll answer seriously... You're going to have to always find a balance of quality and quantity. ESPECIALLY with adult gaming as a genre. Remember that in the West, this is a niche market whereas it's more fully developed in Japan over some countries like Korea.

So you need to provide a good sustainable production line to the community which keeps your name up over taking too long with quality control (What a Legend is going through this due to unforeseen circumstances) and quantity of updates.

Around here, I've seen legal fights just tear up teams right along with some devs picking up the pieces of a project to complete it for themselves and satisfy the community.

Long story short, there's just no right answer. You do the best you can with the resources you have and figure it out as you go along.

Now on the funny side...

All I know is that the Princess is getting Orc D.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
*Everyone doing introductions*

*Meet the Chop Chop daughter*

*Meet Blind Oracle*

*Meet the Uni--*

THAT'S THE ONE! WE KNOW YOU DID IT! CONFESS YOU SONOVA----

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Considering the speech that he made at the beginning of the update somewhat bolstered the WRE troops before he went kaboom, I'd say that at least counts as 1 assist...
I'll accord him that, let's say he has a "Da ratio" then but I'm not adding others letters to his ratio otherwise he'll start feeling excited about it.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
You mean something like this?
View attachment 2876738
Now that the public version's been released at last, sometime later on Cari should give to the public some info about the upcoming v0.7 and a progress bar. But the waiting time is sure going to feel even longer (best to brace myself for any possible Eternum withdrawal symptoms). :unsure:
Isn't always a week or two before He announce the progress bar for the next version with a spoiler image to feed or theories for months?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Failed perception check on that ogre that killed him in Ekabar...probably.
And it's got worse since his "visit" at the WRE server, then the bank job and finally after briefly flying a few feet off the ground. That guy might as well not even have his two good legs to stand on at this point (and if his dead corpse had been shown after he stepped on that landmine, he would've probably been missing them both).

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes