Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Although secret ending of "Once in a lifetime" shows us scene with Dalia and dialogue that the whole game was just Eternum session on one of the servers.
Notcanon.jpg

Sauce:

Edit: (Not to mention some stuff in that Secret Ending contradicts stuff that we know so far regarding how Eternum (the VRMMO) operates. Like for one, no screen that says the player had died and cannot login after 24 hours yada yada. Another is that it contradicts the physical appearance rule since Orion's appearance does not reflect the appearance of the OIAL protagonist. Third is that Eternum doesn't work like Cyberpunk's Braindance where the user gets to live the life of another person up to his or her death and said person is unaware that he/she is playing a VRMMO)

Last edited:
Reactions: Impurity2937

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Takkatakka

/passes by comment section on Eternum's Itch.io page
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...but will it include lewd content, or will it simply be story content? :unsure:
Nice new pseudo "Primal_Lord"/Takkatakka, I think it will include lewd content she's waaaay behind the others LI (even if she's a slow burn)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Takkatakka

/passes by comment section on Eternum's Itch.io page

...but will it include lewd content, or will it simply be story content? :unsure:
Honestly I don't even really care that much about lewd content with her as long as it is good content. :PogChamp:

Nice new pseudo "Primal_Lord"/Takkatakka, I think it will include lewd content she's waaaay behind the others LI (even if she's a slow burn)
It's not me, but whoever it is, he/she is a saint for asking the real important questions! :giggle:

I would guess so. Probably no all out penetration scene yet, that would likely not fit (in more ways than one :KEK: ). In a way her development will likely be similiar to Annies, I would guess. Then again...who knows (well, Cari does but you know what I mean...), mabye she got hooked on the good stuff now with that scene from 0.5. :BootyTime:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah, but a 15+ animations-worth event with Luna doing...what, exactly? Are they going to just power through various foreplay scenes (i.e. blowjob, cunnilingus, thighjob) throughout the ship (because I'm guessing the scene is going to happen in the New World)? 'Cause I doubt we're getting a penetration scene with her unless copious amounts of grog and hasty intoxicated decisions are involved to be honest.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, but a 15+ animations-worth event with Luna doing...what, exactly? Are they going to just power through various foreplay scenes (i.e. blowjob, cunnilingus, thighjob) throughout the ship (because I'm guessing the scene is going to happen in the New World)? 'Cause I doubt we're getting a penetration scene with her unless copious amounts of grog and hasty intoxicated decisions are involved to be honest.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Honestly I don't even really care that much about lewd content with her as long as it is good content. :PogChamp:

It's not me, but whoever it is, he/she is a saint for asking the real important questions! :giggle:

I would guess so. Probably no all out penetration scene yet, that would likely not fit (in more ways than one :KEK: ). In a way her development will likely be similiar to Annies, I would guess. Then again...who knows (well, Cari does but you know what I mean...), mabye she got hooked on the good stuff now with that scene from 0.5. :BootyTime:

Yeah it will be hard for Caribdis to pull out a scene almost as long than the Alex one for Luna that's why "only 3 scenes with 15+" for 0.7 feels weird for me if you include Luna (she has to be included honestly), maybe she'll hust have a "mini-scene" like the Nova's one in 0.6 but don't I doubt it will be the case since Caribdis said "a lot of content" with her so there's definitetly a lewd scene behind that.
Now for the content in that lewd scene, surely no penetration so I guess we'll be geting the full package (handjob,blowjob,fingering,cunnilingus,thighjob,boobjob,assjob....you name it ,all kind of foreplay).
Honestly feel kinda excited about her content because it will probably contain some "horror" in it and I miss spooky vibe :)

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah it will be hard for Caribdis to pull out a scene almost as long than the Alex one for Luna that's why "only 3 scenes with 15+" for 0.7 feels weird for me if you include Luna (she has to be included honestly), maybe she'll hust have a "mini-scene" like the Nova's one in 0.6 but don't I doubt it will be the case since Caribdis said "a lot of content" with her so there's definitetly a lewd scene behind that.
Now for the content in that lewd scene, surely no penetration so I guess we'll be geting the full package (handjob,blowjob,fingering,cunnilingus,thighjob,boobjob,assjob....you name it ,all kind of foreplay).
Honestly feel kinda excited about her content because it will probably contain some "horror" in it and I miss spooky vibe :)
It is certainly doable to make a great and long scene without penetration in my opinion, but we'll see what the Caribdis is cooking.

What is the over-under for the opponent being some form of LeChuck and/or Barbossa? :unsure:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nah it's not the character trope it's what possible scenes she could have with Orion that would justify having her be one of those 3 lewd scenes that are 15+ animations-worth. Hence me trying to think what scenes/positions they could do...hence the cursed stray thought.

And if one recalls the audio logs of Isaac the deceased engineer back in the Andromeda server, the movie Alien is mentioned and the protagonist in his dialogue says 46 years ago (which gave the impression that the current year was 2024, the movie turns 50 years old in 2029).
Think the 46 years dialogue is an error that could still be rectified. Possible that that's a booboo on the script that Cari forgot to change (like that error with Penny still mentioning she was in her Freshman year in the opening chapter when in 0.5 it's indicated that she's been in college for quite a while).

Edit: No wait I'm an idiot, it tracks. The dialogue was "45 years before Eternum's launch (not 46 years)." 1979 + 45 is basically 2024, so it's still close enough to the approved timeline (where Eternum was said to have launched around 2022-2023).

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I don't understand it, at the top it says ver. 0.6.2 Public, but no matter from which server I want to load it, all show ver. 0.6. What is correct now? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :eek::eek::LOL::LOL:o_Oo_O

Reactions: Don Sucio

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't understand it, at the top it says ver. 0.6.2 Public, but no matter from which server I want to load it, all show ver. 0.6. What is correct now? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :eek::eek::LOL::LOL:o_Oo_O

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
(like that error with Penny still mentioning she was in her Freshman year in the opening chapter when in 0.5 it's indicated that she's been in college for quite a while).
[/ISPOILER]
Finished replaying it (not the 0.5 update, just checked it on WinMerge) and I can reconfirm you that was not changed, I put all the typo correction in the post below, Caribdis was mainly focused on removing the name "Twitter" from all versions except for 0.1 (which is kinda weird)

Edit:

Edit n*2:

Canes

May 27, 2018
39 my ass, she looks 17. Even has the exact body type as the daughters, down to the thigh gap. Also, haven't gotten far, but do any of them have pubic hair?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Finished replaying it (not the 0.5 update, just checked it on WinMerge) and I can reconfirm you that was not changed, I put all the typo correction in the post below, Caribdis was mainly focused on removing the name "Twitter" from all versions except for 0.1 (which is kinda weird)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellyx

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
39 my ass, she looks 17. Even has the exact body type as the daughters, down to the thigh gap. Also, haven't gotten far, but do any of them have pubic hair?
Man if Nancy looks like she's 17 to you I don't even want to hear what you think about Annie :censored: (and the answer to your question is yes but it's very subtile)

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes