Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it can be a rank and not a symbol. 5 stars a newbie, 6 stars an administrator, 7 stars the boss, etc.
But no, I don't think that Eva was in the syndicate, at least not in your first encounter.
/sigh

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
More to the craziness...
I would only add one thing to shake them even more, what was wearing the mysterious woman from the Syndicate in the red herring district server? :whistle: :whistle: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wasn't that the thing being discussed in this thread? That since the Syndicate member at the Red Herring wore a star pendant and Eva wore a star pendant, then it's possible that Eva is a member of the Syndicate?

Or are you suggesting that the Syndicate and the Sons of Astaroth are one and the same?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: An known

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
Hello guys im just asking how to make the 6.0 install work on my phone i put the rpa file on my data/eternum forlder and it doesn't work

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Hello guys im just asking how to make the 6.0 install work on my phone i put the rpa file on my data/eternum forlder and it doesn't work
I tested it out for you since you're not the first one who seems to have difficulties to run the game on Android and it worked perfectly fine for me if you follow the instructions in the Zip.
You need to install the app, lauch it for the first time, quit it, copy the archive.Rpa file to this directory :
documents/Ixalon/com.caribdis.eternum/game (the directory needs to be created if needed)
And it should worked fine :)

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Guys one quick question I have seen you all have some new Eternum fan sign, could you tell me how and where to get those? Especially Luna because you know big fan big simp and try to learn Spanish just because of her hehe.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
More to the craziness...
I would only add one thing to shake them even more, what was wearing the mysterious woman from the Syndicate in the red herring district server? :whistle: :whistle: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
/facepalms, then looks back at his post

/sigh
Me (WARNING: LOUD VOLUME):

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Guys, I've got it. I figured out why it's raining so much in Kredon. So, you know how Cari always uses music he finds (and we're able to find all of the songs on YouTube)? Well, he must have gotten invested in those 10-hour rain-sleep videos on YouTube as well...

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah whoever starts that Eva is a somekind of a member of Syndicate makes me miss some sleep at night, I even replayed the entire OIAlT just because of what ... "a fucking star"
/points
Dorfnutter I got a concept for you that you might just percolate on...

What if Eva has some ties to the Syndicate?
^It's that guy. He started it. DX

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Can only like the posts once but for good measure, take this... (it's dangerous to go alone :KEK: )
View attachment 2882716
You are honestly inspiring me to try this out myself after seeing how far you got in not that long a time.
I can only wish you good luck if you try it yourself, the longest part is to create the template but once you've got it done, it doesn't take too much time :).
Honestly finds it quite fun to learn new things which I'm sure can be useful for my Work/Studies too and seeing people using the sigs is quite enjoyable (y).
The most difficult part (in my opinion) is to learn how to animate characters like Dildorog does.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes