e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Just waiting for the next Annie's scene to dicover more about her background/father since it seems we'll only get to know him through her :Kappa:(eh I'm here for the story)
What about our own mom who had only had a single, 1 sentence mention?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Replaying Eternum, there's something I've noticed in a conversation between Nova and Mr. Richards while they were on their mobiles (just before Nova's waffles, kitchen, fridge and her father's lucky mitts went up in smoke and flames). She mentions that she was watching Attack on Titan, the last episode to be exact. I could be wrong about this, but isn't that supposed to come out in Autumn this year? Or maybe she was rewatching the show (since all this happens in 2034/35, and most likely she also hacked the protagonist's laptop at the time). How curious. :unsure:

Edit: And after the fire's extinguished at Nova's house and she goes to the photo studio to tell the protagonist about the door she created to enter to Ogygia, she mentions how he won his scholarship for having the top GPA in his European school (before the exact country was revealed to be the UK, in which case shouldn't that be his British school).

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Replaying Eternum, there's something I've noticed in a conversation between Nova and Mr. Richards while they were on their mobiles (just before Nova's waffles, kitchen, fridge and her father's lucky mitts went up in smoke and flames). She mentions that she was watching Attack on Titan, the last episode to be exact. I could be wrong about this, but isn't that supposed to come out in Autumn this year? Or maybe she was rewatching the show (since all this happens in 2034/35, and most likely she also hacked the protagonist's laptop at the time). How curious. :unsure:

Edit: And after the fire's extinguished at Nova's house and she goes to the photo studio to tell the protagonist about the door she created to enter to Ogygia, she mentions how he won his scholarship for having the top GPA in his European school (before the exact country was revealed to be the UK, in which case shouldn't that be his British school).
Don't get me started on One Piece when it's the final few years and **she should know that!!!**

We're in the final saga, Egghead Island is starting to lead to Elbaf and we got major things coming up and popping off. I know daggone well that it's going to be completed by 2035, but I'm willing to accept that fansubs take longer and her favorite group is doing it from the beginning which is taking more time or something!

• Haha

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm beginning to think there's significance to Alex being a distant relative to Calypso and how our boi handles one princess to get the other... This EXACT scenario is what lead to Calypso shenanigans in the hotel when POOR got on her...

• Haha

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

I'm beginning to think there's significance to Alex being a distant relative to Calypso and how our boi handles one princess to get the other... This EXACT scenario is what lead to Calypso shenanigans in the hotel when POOR got on her...
She called Alex a Peredhil (half-elf/human with magic abilities and doomed to die as a mortal) at Ogygia. And iirc, it was her who undid Calypso's chain, so maybe Alex has more magical potential to display in future updates (even the chick she turned into while infiltrating at the New Vegas server counts).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ungawa

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
She called Alex a Peredhil (half-elf/human with magic abilities and doomed to die as a mortal) at Ogygia. And iirc, it was her who undid Calypso's chain, so maybe Alex has more magical potential to display in future updates (even the chick she turned into while infiltrating at the New Vegas server counts).
Honestly Alex being a Peredhil (half elf/human like you said) wouldn't be so surprising because she has a compatibily above average with Eternum, she has 57% (like Orion having a 100% compatibility is due to having Eldari blood/soul within him). The fact that she has elf blood may be the reason of why the bad baldy went to her at the end of 0.6, because he needs her to do something for him, one thing only someone with elf blood could do :unsure:
(could be wrong since Axel have the same blood as her and in this case William could have used him unless it involves some sort of "sacrifice" and he doesn't want to lose him)

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
First let me say.. game looks great. But unfortunately I didn't finish the game... I just can't stand the puzzles, I got up to the part in the game with the robot and trying to figure out who killed the guy... I failed even with the cheat mod. So that is where I stopped. I deleted the game. For me it is the end of playing this game, I just don't like that puzzle/sandbox type of stuff. It makes me sad because I really liked the charters and for the most part the story. I wish devs would put a skip or solve type of thing into games that have puzzles, then players can keep playing.

• Sad
Reactions: Takkatakka

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
First let me say.. game looks great. But unfortunately I didn't finish the game... I just can't stand the puzzles, I got up to the part in the game with the robot and trying to figure out who killed the guy... I failed even with the cheat mod. So that is where I stopped. I deleted the game. For me it is the end of playing this game, I just don't like that puzzle/sandbox type of stuff. It makes me sad because I really liked the charters and for the most part the story. I wish devs would put a skip or solve type of thing into games that have puzzles, then players can keep playing.
First off, no you can't skip because there's some narrative stuff that's tied to the puzzles as they progress, so skipping it basically skips a chunk of said narrative, which the dev does not want to do as he has a story to tell.

Second, an official walkthrough exists (it's right up there in the first page of this thread, and gets released alongside the release of the highest tier patreon update, which is usually leaked in this site). You can use that if you happen to be stuck and don't want to go through the trouble of solving the puzzle on your own.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks, I was expecting some new comtent like we had in 0.5.
Is there any content change in the public release? Or there is only bug fix?
We sorta have new content. But the changes were added to the Eternumite build if that counts. The "new content" can be found if you accept the amulet from The Founder back in Episode 5 and die during the detective segment with Annie and Nove in Episode 6.

But we don't get a path ending scene like we do with Penelope back in Episode 5. Hope this answers your question.

Reactions: aochaoch

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
First off, no you can't skip because there's some narrative stuff that's tied to the puzzles as they progress, so skipping it basically skips a chunk of said narrative, which the dev does not want to do as he has a story to tell.

Second, an official walkthrough exists (it's right up there in the first page of this thread, and gets released alongside the release of the highest tier patreon update, which is usually leaked in this site). You can use that if you happen to be stuck and don't want to go through the trouble of solving the puzzle on your own.
I think it is great that the game has such passionate fans as you. And I think it is nice that the developer has a story he wants to tell. However, not all people are good at puzzles (I did read the walkthrough, but I never could find the "Outside Part", so that just frustrated me, anyway I tried. But you don't need to be snarky and say "don't want to go through the trouble", because I did try, sorry if I am not as great as you are. I only made the post so the developer can maybe think about alternate ways to let his story be enjoyed by everyone, not just those that are good at puzzles. I have always been of the opinion, that if a game need guides, walkthroughs or cheats... then that is a problem with the game design.. too complex, to hard, to grindy etc...

Well I am sure the developer appreciates your devotion to his game. I wish the developer the best of luck. peace.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I couldn't tell you why, but I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing / watching this ...

Jan 21, 2023
I think it is great that the game has such passionate fans as you. And I think it is nice that the developer has a story he wants to tell. However, not all people are good at puzzles (I did read the walkthrough, but I never could find the "Outside Part", so that just frustrated me, anyway I tried. But you don't need to be snarky and say "don't want to go through the trouble", because I did try, sorry if I am not as great as you are. I only made the post so the developer can maybe think about alternate ways to let his story be enjoyed by everyone, not just those that are good at puzzles. I have always been of the opinion, that if a game need guides, walkthroughs or cheats... then that is a problem with the game design.. too complex, to hard, to grindy etc...

Well I am sure the developer appreciates your devotion to his game. I wish the developer the best of luck. peace.
Its not really a puzzle though. The only thing you need to do go everywhere you can and talk to all the characters in each round.

I am making this post because I think its a shame for someone to drop the game at this point because of this.

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes