Feb 21, 2023
bro... in my entire journey of this kind of game... this is the very first time i play this only for the plot.
the plot is good i could say for myself i very enjoy the plot. especially the heist act, the funny scene is also making this game just... good.
Glad you like it, but the lewds are pretty good as well, although sparse in the beginning, that's just how the dev rolls. And yes, Caribdis' sense for humor and situational comedy is from out of this world. I hope you stay a while and listen, since the next update will sadly be some time out still. But welcome to the thread. Trust Dylan741, he is a good guy, be wary of Dorfnutter, once you've had some of his stuff there is no coming back, trust me... I know...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monk3yHang3r86

Aug 19, 2023
New to this site and relatively new to AVNs. I just wanna say that Eternum is brilliant and I love all the females. My personal favorite is Alex, especially after the last scene.

Reactions: Takkatakka

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Glad you like it, but the lewds are pretty good as well, although sparse in the beginning, that's just how the dev rolls. And yes, Caribdis' sense for humor and situational comedy is from out of this world. I hope you stay a while and listen, since the next update will sadly be some time out still. But welcome to the thread. Trust Dylan741, he is a good guy, be wary of Dorfnutter, once you've had some of his stuff there is no coming back, trust me... I know...

Daaaw, thank you for you kind words!!!
LOVELOVE.gif

Good, good another brother to be welcomed into our cult...ahem! Big family that spread the Love of our red Goddess and Savior into the world... :love: :love: :love:
nova-mhm-mhm.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 2885357
Caris new Luna Discord pfp
Brain: Waiwaiwaiwait...go back, go back to her pic...

Me: What? What?

Brain: /squints at hair

Me: ...Okay, what cursed thing are you thinking about now?

Brain: Nothing, it's just...her hair reminds me of someone, is all...

Me: /sigh...I'm gonna regret this but...who?
Me: ಠ_ಠ

Brain: I mean, if you squint at Luna a bit her hair does kinda resemble...

Me: Shut up, just just shut up...TT_TT

Brain: Aight, aight...

Me: God fucking damnit I knew binge-watching

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You no longer attract innocent people with donuts but with pastry and tea now ? :unsure:
The Church needs to expand their culinary repertoire. If Saint Nova has improved her skills in the kitchen department, it'll be interesting to find out later (hopefully she'll try not to start accidentally another fire like last time). :giggle::whistle:

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Ellyx and Dylan741

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

/mumbles "note to self: if such a choice presents itself, take a screenshot of Orion refusing Nova's advances in the next update and tag every Church of Nova member including Dylan741 out of spite..."
Ooooh I love when they are so naive to think this will suffice... it makes my heart flutter!!! :love: :love: :love:
aa 149.jpg

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Careful what you ask for...you never know if Cari pulls a Penny heartbreak moment and show Nova having such a face when Orion rejects her during the date and her heart gets crushed into a thousand pieces. :devilish:
Yeah I know I'm playing with fire... Now seriously that would break my heart so hard, I already skipped all the bad endings, I really couldn't bear to see them heartbroken or crying (it's the second time I refuse to see them in a game).
I know they are necessary for it to be more complete, but damn I really can't afford them, I love all the girls so much that I had tears in my eyes when I saw the more moving scenes ( like the one when Nancy asked Orion to not leave them again... man I finished a bunch of paper towels in order to be able to finish that part) and that was still a good scene..:cry::cry:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes