ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Careful what you ask for...you never know if Cari pulls a Penny heartbreak moment and show Nova having such a face when Orion rejects her during the date and her heart gets crushed into a thousand pieces. :devilish:
Then the Cult of Saint Nova might go to war in defence of her broken heart. And some people will just be spectating the events unfolding:
angry-you-cant-be.gif
They might switch the frying pans for these pointy instruments (or they'll just carry their pans altogether on their way to the crusade).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah I know I'm playing with fire... Now seriously that would break my heart so hard, I already skipped all the bad endngs, I really couldn't bare to see them heartbroken or crying (it's the second time I refuse to see them in a game).
I know they are necessary for it to be more complete, but damn I really can't afford them, I love all the girls so much that I had tears in my eyes when I saw the more moving scenes ( like the one when Nancy asked Orion to not leave them again... man I finished a bunch of paper towels in order to be able to finish that part) and that was still a good scene..:cry::cry:
Okay, okay, I'll stop jabbing now, lol...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Okay, okay, I'll stop jabbing now, lol...
Naaah, don't worry I wasn't trying to tone down the fun, I just expressed what I really feel for the game and the girls.
I felt it was necessary this time, because imho, it seems I exaggerated a little with the Nova's church zealot auto/meme lately, and I didn't want to leave the impression I was making fun of Cari's work in a serious way, that's all.:)
Also I appreciate too much our banter, so don't you dare to stop, eh? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So... do I need to update SanchoMod or are these new "fixes" what I already did on my own? Anyone know what the "fixes" are specifically in Public? This dev team hasn't communicated directly with me in a very long time now so I'm not in the know before shit drops even though I've continued to provide bug reports. Not sure what's up at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grif1001

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Man...
When this game is up I know I'm up for a treat
This game have reach level of things I personally avoid in life, joining one piece manga, grilled ribs which I can only eat once a month, etcs
They are all are too good and I hate to wait for the next time I can enjoy it again
the aftertaste of ending something good and back to wait mode is one among humanity top suffering

Reactions: TemIIx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So... do I need to update SanchoMod or are these new "fixes" what I already did on my own? Anyone know what the "fixes" are specifically in Public? This dev team hasn't communicated directly with me in a very long time now so I'm not in the know before shit drops even though I've continued to provide bug reports. Not sure what's up at this point.
Nevermind... I'll update SanchoMod regardless. I should have it out sometime this evening (about an hour or two give or take).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Eternum - MultiMod Edition (v0.6.2 Update)
E_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Eternum SM R062a.jpg Eternum SM R062b.jpg Eternum SM R062c.jpg
  • The mod you want.
  • The mod you deserve.
  • The best damn mod in all Eternum.
  • The mod so good it can't even be listed in the OP.
Just look at all these features with even more in-game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.
- Sancho

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 2885605
...not how I imagined I would spend my evening but thanks to Dorfnutter posting pics of it, I wants now to replay it for the X time.
I'd replay it too if I could but-

/Even more Vietnam flashbacks of OIAL's quiz sections

...yeah, I think I'm good with just reloading and jumping through scenes every now and then.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
See this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-6-2-public-caribdis.93340/post-11545904

Edit: Looks like you didn't need it and updated the mod already

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes