someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Seeing all the stuff about the Once in a Lifetime quizzes is almost making me want to go back and replay them. I remember them being pretty simple primary/secondary school tier stuff. They seemed like questions any 16 year old would be able to answer if they were getting passing marks

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Seeing all the stuff about the Once in a Lifetime quizzes is almost making me want to go back and replay them. I remember them being pretty simple primary/secondary school tier stuff. They seemed like questions any 16 year old would be able to answer if they were getting passing marks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I don't know about you, but I never encountered any of this kind of shit in my tests back in highschool...DX

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

She's so cool and beautiful in this gif :love:

Well, and ever, she can't stop being a cutie pie. Next update is already taking to long (jk, art need time).
TVAgmgu2yQM.png
this message has been sponsored by the Church of Nova.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Now I don't know about you, but I never encountered any of this kind of shit in my tests back in highschool...DX
Oh, this was huge when I played DnD. 2.0 Edition. A LOT of quizzes and puzzles with a lot of references to this specific puzzle too.

Here:

3:26, There's two gargoyles doing this exact thing. Point was to figure out how your character would handle it and the fighter is so much a dense moron, he doesn't realize what he's done. It just goes downhill from there...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Oh, this was huge when I played DnD. 2.0 Edition. A LOT of quizzes and puzzles with a lot of references to this specific puzzle too.

Here:

3:26, There's two gargoyles doing this exact thing. Point was to figure out how your character would handle it and the fighter is so much a dense moron, he doesn't realize what he's done. It just goes downhill from there...
Ah so it's a DnD reference I'm unaware of?

sakshi-okay.gif

(Only experienced 2nd ed via Infinity Engine RPGs (can't find anyone to play it with, or 3rd ed for that matter). Tabletop cherry got popped with VtM, though with DnD it was with 4th ed)

Reactions: Ungawa

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Ah so it's a DnD reference I'm unaware of?

View attachment 2887246

(Only experienced 2nd ed via Infinity Engine RPGs (can't find anyone to play it with, or 3rd ed for that matter). Tabletop cherry got popped with VtM, though with DnD it was with 4th ed)

... I am so sorry... You poor unfortunate soul.

Although VtM... The Troika game?

That was great too... When you look at

Sinner in church.... All I can say.

Although, Baldur's Gate 3 is good representation of DnD 5.0 so I can suggest that to see that 4th Ed had some problems with regard to balancing the melee types and magic (in magic being OP as FUCK and all the meat shields being useless, but I digress...)

Well, WotC is already screwing themselves anyway so I'll stop nerding out on this while the Church of Nova gets larger...

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Eternum with LightmanP's multimod to v0.6.2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Edit: Updated links

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Although VtM... The Troika game?
The PnP that eventually was used by Troika for Bloodlines, yes.

... I am so sorry... You poor unfortunate soul.
Yeah I wanted to try Pathfinder but couldn't find a group. 4th ed was being tested out by my friends at the time and I was sick with Vampires and Goth horror stuff so I jumped in.

It was...okay. We-we lived, I suppose. Though as a fan of FR I was so flabbergasted at all of the stuff WotC did to the setting that I wondered if the devs were all drunk. Or on drugs.

Reactions: Ungawa

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The PnP that eventually was used by Troika for Bloodlines, yes.

Yeah I wanted to try Pathfinder but couldn't find a group. 4th ed was being tested out by my friends at the time and I was sick with Vampires and Goth horror stuff so I jumped in.

It was...okay. We-we lived, I suppose. Though as a fan of FR I was so flabbergasted at all of the stuff WotC did to the setting that I wondered if the devs were all drunk. Or on drugs.
Simply put, they got rid of all the Gygax stuff, got rid of all of the settings except Forgotten Realms, then tried to shoehorn EVERYTHING into Forgotten Realms.

I start talking about what you missed out, I'll be typing All. Day.

Suffice to say, they haven't learned their lesson, WotC is trash and Paizo (Pathfinder) and others are doing work while WotC tries to make money screwing over people that have learned the art of rules lawyering.

Now really think about this... You're trying to screw over your fans... That learned how to roll crits on their Persuasion and Intimidate checks...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Simply put, they got rid of all the Gygax stuff, got rid of all of the settings except Forgotten Realms, then tried to shoehorn EVERYTHING into Forgotten Realms.

I start talking about what you missed out, I'll be typing All. Day.

Suffice to say, they haven't learned their lesson, WotC is trash and Paizo (Pathfinder) and others are doing work while WotC tries to make money screwing over people that have learned the art of rules lawyering.

Now really think about this... You're trying to screw over your fans... That learned how to roll crits on their Persuasion and Intimidate checks...

I mean they doubled down on that with 5th ed I think (and if it wasn't for CR it'll mainly be FR again...not that I'm complaining since I'm an FR fanboi but yeah).

ANYWAY that's enough DnD talk since we've already railroaded this thread for long enough.

/thinks how to get thread back to topic, has an Aha moment

...Any chance we get to see Pancho again in 0.7 lads? What do you guys think?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Huzzah! Someone finally shared the missing wallpapers in that were still locked in the Patreon paywall...
(Note: Reduced image size to about 50 percent so I can upload them here. If you want the unedited ones check the link and look for the pics there)

Edit: Added Annie SFW wallpaper

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Huzzah! Someone finally shared the missing wallpapers in that were still locked in the Patreon paywall...
(Note: Reduced image size to about 50 percent so I can upload them here. If you want the unedited ones check the link and look for the pics there)

Thanks for sharing this (y)
yzopk.jpg

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing this man, now I have a new wallpaper! :love: :love: :love:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

I'm so centered in Calypso's derrière that I forget she has an interesting bosom too. And damn, Luna's eyes are judging my beautiful and perverted soul. What amazing wallpapers, thanks for bring them to us, Dorfy.

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes