someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I don't know about you, but I never encountered any of this kind of shit in my tests back in highschool...DX
This riddle is ancient though. On par with the riddle of the sphinx. I think the first time I heard either of these I wasn't even doing double digits age-wise. The joke answer isn't even original. It's still funny, but the joke answer is over twenty years old

Nultron

Mar 20, 2023
This riddle is ancient though. On par with the riddle of the sphinx. I think the first time I heard either of these I wasn't even doing double digits age-wise. The joke answer isn't even original. It's still funny, but the joke answer is over twenty years old
Yeah it's super old, the first time I heard it was from the kids movie The Labyrinth.

Reactions: someyoungguy

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Hello everyone!

First of all, I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. Just a few days have passed since the game went public, and I've got to say, the response has been absolutely awesome. The feedback has been super positive, and I can't thank you enough for backing me up all the way.

You guys are the reason this game is possible, and I'll always be grateful ❤

So... in return, I'm giving you what you're probably waiting for!

Time to kick things into gear with the 0.7 engine

Progress_01.PNG

I've got everything lined up for the upcoming update already, with the whole outline ready, commissions in the pipeline, and the shopping list sorted. The first images are already rendered and I'm super stoked to dive into crafting all the scenes I have planned for 0.7

Remember you can track the progress right here:

I'm gonna keep it regularly updated!

More exclusive wallpapers (both SFW and NSFW), sneak peeks, progress reports, and much more will start coming very soon, so stay tuned!

The journey to 0.7 is officially on the roll!

Big thanks once again, you guys are amazing.

I love you all

Caribdis

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
My definition of each LI in Eternum:

Annie - Our childhood crush, grew up to be hot as fuck but still super damn cute.

Luna - The shy mysterious girl that hides deep within herself a passionate fire of lust only Orion will be able to uncover.

Dalia - The fit, sport-loving girl, always aiming to surpass her own limits, one day she'll beat Micaela, and when she does, Orion will need all his endurance for the "celebration".

Penelope - The "famous" girl, always the center of attention even if sometimes she doesn't want it, let's just hope poor Orion doesnt get suffocated by those milkers.

Nancy - the typical "she's like a mom to me but goddamn i'd love to fuck her", indeed it happened and now she wants MORE!!

Alex - The rich girl who dislikes her typical "rich family who thinks they're better than all", found solace in a simple but nice guy who took care of her when she needed the most. (and is lusting for his dick after he gave her the fucking of a lifetime)

Calypso - Our beautiful elven princess, we may not yet know her true power, but we'll surely help her achieve it, through the use of our mighty....staff. *wink**wink*

Nova - THE HACKER QUEEN WITH THE CUTEST FRECKLES, WHO DESERVES ALL PAT-PATS IN THE HEAD FILLED WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FIERY HAIR IN ALL OF ETERNUM!!!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Nice to see v0.7 is finally on the works. I wonder now which ladies will be receiving the steamy content. Could it be Penny, Nancy, Luna or Nova for instance.
Should that happen, will Luna be swearing in both English and Spanish? :whistle::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Nice to see v0.7 is finally on the works. I wonder now which ladies will be receiving the steamy content. Could it be Penny, Nancy, Luna or Nova for instance.
Should that happen, will Luna be swearing in both English and Spanish? :whistle::unsure:
https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-6-2-public-caribdis.93340/post-11489492

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is there a incest patch or can we rename the landlady in the beginning of the game ??
No, there isn't such a patch. The relationship between the protagonist and the Carters (Nancy, Penny and Dalia) are already established, and their names (other than the protagonist's name and surname) can't be changed either..

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
What relationship they have with MC?
The protagonist was born in the city of Kredon, and his father hired Nancy Carter as the babysitter (and her along with Penny and Dalia were more of a family to him than his own father). Until he was around 8-9 years old, and both of them had to leave the States to the UK due to his father's line of work.

• Wow
Reactions: Rajesh Ram

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Takkatakka is going to have an heart-attack :KEK:
All I know is since that pic appeared on this thread he never came back :Kappa:...
Recovered live footage from Takkatakka's address after he saw the 0.7 progress pic:

Ascended.gif

Yeah it's super old, the first time I heard it was from the kids movie The Labyrinth.
That's "super old"? I was out of school. Excuse me while I order a walker...
Never ever heard of the riddle so there's that.

Also I...never watched The Labyrinth as a kid (tried to as an adult but couldn't stand Jennifer Connely's character so eh). But that's probably because my viewing tastes back then were less of this...

...and more of this.

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes