Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
^"HON HON HON" intensifies...(I kid, I kid)

Anyway, the only movies I recall watching back in High School were "Robinson Crusoe" (the one starring Pierce Brosnan), "Hamlet" (the one starring Mel Gibson), "Les Miserables" (the one starring Liam Neeson), and "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (the one starring Christian Bale). Only plays I ever did get to watch were the ones we made in class, and...

/swats the cringe memories away
I had to read "Les Misérables" from Victor Hugo twice, one Time in middle school and one Time in High school but I never watched that adaptation with Liam Neeson :unsure:.
Don't worry, I do find Plays, even with paid actors, pretty cringe and not funny :HideThePain:, I must certainly lack artistic fiber to appreciate them.
(I'll stop talking about me/this , don't want to pollute this thread)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
I was a big fan of Once in a Lifetime game and Caribdis (who is very talented).

Brief question: how much of the game time we have with latest episode (or it better to wait for the game to finish)?
If you care a bout the story , characters etc , you will have a lot of playtime (about 12/15h). And the game is far from finish , so the wait is not a valuable option , i think.

Sorry for my bad English

Reactions: single_guy_from_au

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The Church needs to expand their culinary repertoire. If Saint Nova has improved her skills in the kitchen department, it'll be interesting to find out later (hopefully she'll try not to start accidentally another fire like last time). :giggle::whistle:
Jeez, if only one of the LIs would be known for being an excellent cook... :rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I don't know about you, but I never encountered any of this kind of shit in my tests back in highschool...DX
Honestly, I found that quiz pretty easy to answer most questions correctly without looking anything up. :sneaky:

The quiz in Eternum to get the implant was a lot harder. Of course of that one I know all the answers by heart by now. :ROFLMAO:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah Eternum is gonna get completed before STS tech version is out :KEK:
Nah, tech update's likely gonna come out before Eternum finishes since it was far along when last I checked the OT (maybe around 0.8 or earlier).

Full completion though? When he still has a laundry list of features that he's yet to complete (i.e. Prom Night arc, LIs whose storylines have yet to complete)?

Yyyyyeeaaaaah, I think Cari might be well into the third game by the time that happens.

you will have a lot of playtime (about 12/15h)
For first timers with a faster reading speed? I can see 15-16 hours, sure.

12 hours though? I wanna know what drugs you're taking if you can read 6 updates worth of content in just that timeframe.

Honestly, I found that quiz pretty easy to answer most questions correctly without looking anything up. :sneaky:
Yes, yes, you guys were more big brained than I am when I played OIAL, good for you. :rolleyes:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Nah, tech update's likely gonna come out before Eternum finishes since it was far along when last I checked the OT (maybe around 0.8 or earlier).

Full completion though? When he still has a laundry list of features that he's yet to complete (i.e. Prom Night arc, LIs whose storylines have yet to complete)?

Yyyyyeeaaaaah, I think Cari might be well into the third game by the time that happens.

For first timers with a faster reading speed? I can see 15-16 hours, sure.

12 hours though? I wanna know what drugs you're taking if you can read 6 updates worth of content in just that timeframe.

Yes, yes, you guys were more big brained than I am when I played OIAL, good for you. :rolleyes:
No drugs , just fast reader. :)

• Thinking Face

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Now I don't know about you, but I never encountered any of this kind of shit in my tests back in highschool...DX
It's just logical deduction.

You ask one of the the guards "Which door would the other guard say is safe?"
It doesn't matter which guard you ask. Both will point to the same door. The incorrect one.
The answer from the guard telling the truth will be the incorrect door, because the liar that he's talking about will tell you the incorrect door.
The answer from the liar will be a lie, so he'll also point you to the incorrect door.

Hence, whichever answer is given, you pick the opposite.

• Thinking Face

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
SS is really a masterpiece in the world of milking.
Less milking and more a textbook example of mismanagement and letting feature/scope creep dictate how you work on your game (I can think of ANOTHER project that's basically like that.../side-eyes Star Citizen).

Then again IIRC DC never really intended the game to balloon this far and that he started it as a sort of exercise/concept for something (work-related, I think?), so he probably DIDN'T had an outline or a plan or didn't do proper scoping of the project to begin with (unlike Cari...or just about any dev with a concrete idea as to what he/she wants to achieve for that matter).

View attachment 2890086
If I had to make a list, I'd say Annie is my favorite too and Nova my fourth one.
Nova's my 3rd (Luna is 2nd) but NGL...she's kinda muscling towards the 2nd spot for me (could be that her ass is starting to mind control me...or my interactions with the Church of Nova are starting to have an effect).

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Nova's my 3rd (Luna is 2nd) but NGL...she's kinda muscling towards the 2nd spot for me (could be that her ass is starting to mind control me...or my interactions with the Church of Nova are starting to have an effect).
If I'm being completly honest here, at first Nova was much lower in my list (yeah almost last :BootyTime:) because I tought Caribdis was making a character with the chunibyo syndrom due to her eyepatch (I couldn't be more wrong about that haha) but she grew on me and I think four is a good place for her since there is not much difference in liking between each place in my list just personnal preferences.
That would make something like this:
Annie,Luna,Alex,Nova,Dalia,Penny,Calypso,Nancy

Reactions: Salviocass99

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Less milking and more a textbook example of mismanagement and letting feature/scope creep dictate how you work on your game (I can think of ANOTHER project that's basically like that.../side-eyes Star Citizen).

Then again IIRC DC never really intended the game to balloon this far and that he started it as a sort of exercise/concept for something (work-related, I think?), so he probably DIDN'T had an outline or a plan or didn't do proper scoping of the project to begin with (unlike Cari...or just about any dev with a concrete idea as to what he/she wants to achieve for that matter).

death-note-keikaku-dori.gif

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes