Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
because I tought Caribdis was making a character with the chunibyo syndrom due to her eyepatch
Cari likes his tropes but I doubt he would ever do something THAT cringy. First thought I had when I saw Nova was that she had a blind eye or something hence the eyepatch. Turns out it was slightly less serious than I thought. Slightly.

View attachment 2890168

If you flagellate yourself, we might graciously "forget" what you just wrote. :illuminati:
Don't think that's gonna work. A good Luna event filled with some lore stuff and feel good moments might keep her in the spot, but if Nova's event (assuming she gets in the planned 3 Alex-tier scenes this coming update) is as heartfelt as it is lewd...

download (1).jpg

^Yeah, that might end up happening if that's the case. We'll see I suppose...

Reactions: Ungawa

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
GRANDPA!!!!!

How's peeps been since the Stone Age! You never write!

We gotta keep in touch.

Wait... Takka, where did you get this photo?! How you gonna find a guy with THAT shirt but not looking like a caveman!?
I was inventing fire, alright?! These younglings and their lack of patience... :rolleyes:

Don't think that's gonna work. A good Luna event filled with some lore stuff and feel good moments might keep her in the spot, but if Nova's event (assuming she gets in the planned 3 Alex-tier scenes this coming update) is as heartfelt as it is lewd...
Honestly just her face in that new promo picture should be enough to keep her 1st 2nd ( :FacePalm: ) I mean...yeah, all the girls look great for what they are, but Luna just has by far the prettiest face of them all. :BootyTime:

To be honest though, in terms of scenes Luna will...likely be the slow burner of the slow burners in this game. So, if that is your criterion... :HideThePain:

[VEN0M]

Nov 21, 2021
My list goes:
1- Annie (sorry Church of Nova, but even the queen of pat-pats can't beat that cuteness overload)
2- Luna
3- Alex
4- Calypso
5- Nova
6- Nancy
7- Dalia
8- Penelope
Since we’re sharing lists, here’s mine (fwiw they’re all great, but theres just some that I connect with more and some that fit my type less than others)
1. Penny
2. Dalia
3. Luna
4. Nova
5. Alex
6. Nancy
7. Annie
8. Calypso

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't get you guys. Fighting about the best girl in a harem game. That makes so much sense.:cool:
It is generally more for fun. ;)

I generally like all off the LIs and I don't reeeeaaaally care, who the others put on 1st and 2nd or whatever, but just going "They're all great, aren't they?" "They sure are!" "Hell yes!"..."So...see you when the new update has hit!" would make for a very boring and dead thread. :ROFLMAO:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I was inventing fire, alright?! These younglings and their lack of patience... :rolleyes:

Honestly just her face in that new promo picture should be enough to keep her 1st 2nd ( :FacePalm: ) I mean...yeah, all the girls look great for what they are, but Luna just has by far the prettiest face of them all. :BootyTime:

To be honest though, in terms of scenes Luna will...likely be the slow burner of the slow burners in this game. So, if that is your criterion... :HideThePain:
I don't mind the slow burn. It's the character story, progression, and development that I'm basing it on, and Luna has a one-up on Nova in that regard back in 0.5...although yes, Nova's hijinks has been a joy to watch as of late which is why she's been hovering close to that 2nd spot (not to mention Luna has the help of a good side cast in the form of her family and Pancho to make her story a lot more compelling (and fun), while Nova doesn't have that luxury but gets by with the crazy shit she gets herself into (and how she finds a way to power or absolutely bumble her way through)).

7. Annie
8. Calypso
Right...that's going in the book.

/scrtch scrhtsh

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
guys! i got the text from all girls from alex to nancy (in order) and chang's but didnt got annie's...did i somehow fucked up and now i have closed her path?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
guys! i got the text from all girls from alex to nancy (in order) and chang's but didnt got annie's...did i somehow fucked up and now i have closed her path?
You should just be able to click on the hearts on the top left corner of the screen and if she isn't greyed out on the LI screen, you should still be on her path. :unsure:

At least I think that is what happens, since I never lost any path. :ROFLMAO:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nov 17, 2018
Juuust gonna repost this here...
How come we don't have a tab for her then :unsure: . She is so far the most interesting heroine out of all of girls we meet so far. Alex is my favorite but she is very close second with her mysterious background and her antics with MC. Also i know she is in side girl tab, but that makes it feel like she is not a heroine at all, just a fling

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes