Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
More like they get interested because of Luna but then they stay because of Nova (because they've become brainwashed by her ass-Imean being constantly bombarded by her assPRESENCE I MEAN TO SAY PRESENCE, yeah)...
Pretty sure in the ass department Nova gets decidedly beaten by both Nancy and Dalia. Not that Nova's is bad by any means (and neither is Luna's btw), but those two... :BootyTime:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Pretty sure in the ass department Nova gets decidedly beaten by both Nancy and Dalia. Not that Nova's is bad by any means (and neither is Luna's btw), but those two... :BootyTime:
Sure, but like I said a while ago in this thread, her (and Annie) having smaller boobs compared to Dalia and Nan makes her able to accentuate her ass a lot more.

And yes, I confess, I ADMIT IT!!

...I'm more of an ass man than a boobs man.

Untitled.jpg

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Agree to disagree. Maybe Calypso has a better ass than Nova, but Nancy's is only bigger and Dalia's approaches but never beats the perfection that Nova's ass is.

...I'm more of an ass man than a boobs man.

View attachment 2890451
Me too, brother, me too.

luffy-sad.gif

Reactions: Dorfnutter
Aug 26, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Eternum with LightmanP's multimod to v0.6.2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:
Can u give a pixeldrain link?
Cause gofile didn't work with my isp

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The combo small boobs/big ass will never get beaten. I'm not open to debate.:Kappa:
They can be too small though. My son's mom had tits so small that when her nipples got hard it looked like her chest had two mosquito bites!
The ass was good though! Doggy was the best option with her.
If there was a character like her in the game, the MC would be like...
"Damn girl, you got nothing for me to play with up front. Flip over and face that way. At least then I can slap your ass and pull your hair!"

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
Also the main banner of the game on Patreon, Subscribestar, itch.io etc. also doesn't show Nova but someone else...just saying... :sneaky:

The funny thing is, that - considering the rest of the game - there is like a non-zero chance of this being true. :KEK:
well its luna pic we will be seeing whenever we interact with him on discord which is more imp than banners :WeSmart:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
well its luna pic we will be seeing whenever we interact with him on discord which is more imp than banners :WeSmart:
The point was, that Luna is also on the banners. :ROFLMAO:

Pounding a big ass when you feels the tits filling your hands disagrees with you. I love small boobs as much as big boobs, but the perfect combo doesn't exist.
Now we're fairly in "personal taste territory". I guess I'm more of a bigger (natural) tits, but a smaller butt kinda guy. :unsure:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Now we're fairly in "personal taste territory". I guess I'm more of a bigger (natural) tits, but a smaller butt kinda guy. :unsure:
Whatever you like or prefer, I always support your tastes. We can disagree or discuss about a lot of things, but always with respect and admiration. At the end of the day all of us love the game and the girls, it doesn't have sense despise each others, we are in the same boat.

7xgn7m.jpg

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Whatever you like or prefer, I always support your tastes. We can disagree or discuss about a lot of things, but always with respect and admiration. At the end of the day all of us love the game and the girls, it doesn't have sense despise each others, we are in the same boat.

View attachment 2890518
(y)*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes