SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Appreciate the tip - do you mean just missing sex scenes? Or that Luna and Nancy disproportionately contribute to the broader story?

If you mean sex scenes, subjective, I've zero interest in the token "milf" character, and Luna was just a bore as soon as she was introduced - like what's her draw? You have your childhood best friend, your two live-in childhood friends, why would I care about a nondescript brunette at school?

Based on your response I can confidently say the paths I declined are right for you, and for the same reasons ;)
Not just sex scenes but they also add to the story of the characters. Spend time with them, get to know them and they add to the story in minor ways. The sex scenes are a simple bonus.

But hey, you want to neglect them, miss moments of getting to know them better and their own stories, basing your choice on it being 'zero interest in a token milf and Luna is a bore', then by all means, play the fool.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Appreciate the tip - do you mean just missing sex scenes? Or that Luna and Nancy disproportionately contribute to the broader story?
It's not just sex scenes. The entire narrative of the game is designed on the idea that you're following the harem path, so some lore or story stuff that ties to it happens alongside LI events. Thus, locking yourself out of an LI path is akin to, say, cutting out pages from a book you're reading or skipping chapters in a book that focuses on POVs because you don't like said POV and you want to read the POV/chapter of your favorite character (i.e. A Song of Ice and Fire book series). You could do that and just rely on the summaries/workarounds presented by the dev during certain skips, but...you'll be missing out on quite a lot of context later on.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Luna was just a bore as soon as she was introduced - like what's her draw? why would I care about a nondescript brunette at school?
I'm not here to judge you because my first impression of Luna is that she is some kind of a yandere or having a thought she is a psychopath (until I met Nova... yes she's crazyyy...) I mean I saw some people hating a LI for a reasons like:
  • Annie -They say she's bland
  • Nancy -Same as all how MILF's written (sexually frustrated)
  • Penny -Having unrealistic tits
But the main reason Eternum LIs hit different than other games I played is because all of the characters has backgrounds and personality that give you different options of choosing what's your favorite.

Like who would have thought that:
  • Annie wants to show everyone she isn't just a cute girl and that she is something else everyone think she is
  • Luna is more soft, sensitive, pure, and innocent than you think she is.
  • Penny is not just a popular girl but she's someone who have her own flaws even everyone calls her perfect and a goddess (and she likes ropes;))
  • Alex is not some gal with Daddy issues but a person wants to live her life and not be shadowed by her last name.
  • Nancy is not just some sexually frustrated MILF but some girl who lost her teenage life because she had Penny and Dalia early.
  • Dalia is competitive not because she always wants to win but it's because of her own insecurities .
  • Calypso... She a hot Elven Princess so you can't hate her.. hehe..
  • Nova... Nahhh everyone loves Nova (I don't want to be ... by the CoN :cry:)
I know everyone has their own taste but putting someone on a hate spot is not something you should do if you didn't know what the character really is.

I'm pretty sure Luna is not a nondescript character and the more you thrive into her story the more you'll get interested on her personalities, family, secrets, and etc.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If you mean sex scenes, subjective, I've zero interest in the token "milf" character, and Luna was just a bore as soon as she was introduced - like what's her draw? You have your childhood best friend, your two live-in childhood friends, why would I care about a nondescript brunette at school?
Because she has a dark secret, the best humor, the best and funniest family, is the nicest, looks the best, has the coolest Eternum skills... :unsure:

Seriously though: There is little reason not to follow the harem route outside of missing scenes and getting a less coherent narrative.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's not just sex scenes. The entire narrative of the game is designed on the idea that you're following the harem path, so some lore or story stuff that ties to it happens alongside LI events. Thus, locking yourself out of an LI path is akin to, say, cutting out pages from a book you're reading or skipping chapters in a book that focuses on POVs because you don't like said POV and you want to read the POV/chapter of your favorite character (i.e. A Song of Ice and Fire book series). You could do that and just rely on the summaries/workarounds presented by the dev during certain skips, but...you'll be missing out on quite a lot of context later on.
Ok thanks that clears it up, I'll need to do another run keeping them all open.
I'm not here to judge you because my first impression of Luna is that she is some kind of a yandere or having a thought she is a psychopath (until I met Nova... yes she's crazyyy...) I mean I saw some people hating a LI for a reasons like:
  • Annie -They say she's bland
  • Nancy -Same as all how MILF's written (sexually frustrated)
  • Penny -Having unrealistic tits
But the main reason Eternum LIs hit different than other games I played is because all of the characters has backgrounds and personality that give you different options of choosing what's your favorite.

Like who would have thought that:
  • Annie wants to show everyone she isn't just a cute girl and that she is something else everyone think she is
  • Luna is more soft, sensitive, pure, and innocent than you think she is.
  • Penny is not just a popular girl but she's someone who have her own flaws even everyone calls her perfect and a goddess (and she likes ropes;))
  • Alex is not some gal with Daddy issues but a person wants to live her life and not be shadowed by her last name.
  • Nancy is not just some sexually frustrated MILF but some girl who lost her teenage life because she had Penny and Dalia early.
  • Dalia is competitive not because she always wants to win but it's because of her own insecurities .
  • Calypso... She a hot Elven Princess so you can't hate her.. hehe..
  • Nova... Nahhh everyone loves Nova (I don't want to be ... by the CoN :cry:)
I know everyone has their own taste but putting someone on a hate spot is not something you should do if you didn't know what the character really is.

I'm pretty sure Luna is not a nondescript character and the more you thrive into her story the more you'll get interested on her personalities, family, secrets, and etc.
Sure, I'll see it after a run, though ironically the reveal you listed was exactly my stereotype of her in the first place, my first thought wasnt yandere, it was just token asian girl who will no doubt be the ultimate waifu type and soft sensitive, zzzzzzzz. Takkatakka - I see you have PC in your sig, for me Luna would be almost the exact analog of Mina. She feels like a character designed by committee to appeal to the most. For the same reasons I always avoid Mina.

But like many of you have said, clearly this is neccesary to get the full story so I'll have to try that.

I'm curious what everyone's favorite Eternum characters are (of the girls), so including their gameplay styles in consideration - i.e., if you had to choose 1 girl and only one, and spend an eternity in, well, Eternum with her at a given server/location, what would it be?

For me it's Annie hands down, it's adorable how she seems to be the most obsessed with game yet isn't as powerful as others and prefers the Blade Runneresque world vs the horror one etc - reminds me of some old friends in WoW, girls who were super into game but weren't that good :LOL:, patronizing I know, but it's still adorable.

So I'd take Annie, and live either in the Wild West, Ion, or the Hogwart's land (ye ye blanking on name © )..

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
First off... AGAIN WITH THE F@$!*@! Spoilers!!! You people don't need them! JESUS #%%!!*$*! CHRIST!!!
d97.jpg

(But out of courtesy for this particular convo I'll refrain...for now)

Could it be possible that we may have died in a manner when we were, or went into a coma and lost our true memories?
Counterargument to this is that if Orion DID die and came back to life while he was in the UK then Annie and/or Chang should've known about it and constantly bring it up in certain convos (i.e. "Compared to your near-death experience, this should be a piece of cake for you")...unless you're proposing that he died before he met any of them or got close to them or something. In which case sure, that could be it (unlikely as that may sound as Orion himself seems to imply that Annie and him got close very early on during his first weeks in the UK), but that wouldn't explain why Orion's father is so distant to him. Event like that would make the guy overprotective of his son, don't you think? Unless you think Orion's father isn't his real dad...

Or could it be that we may be reincarnated in some manner and the nightmares are glimpses of our past?
Leaning on this one more due to how it'll be easier to tie it up to the broader narrative at play (at least, in my opinion), especially if Orion's original persona is tied to Caly and/or Idriel or whatever shitstorm is currently happening in Eternum at the moment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Ok thanks that clears it up, I'll need to do another run keeping them all open.

Sure, I'll see it after a run, though ironically the reveal you listed was exactly my stereotype of her in the first place, my first thought wasnt yandere, it was just token asian girl who will no doubt be the ultimate waifu type and soft sensitive, zzzzzzzz. Takkatakka - I see you have PC in your sig, for me Luna would be almost the exact analog of Mina. She feels like a character designed by committee to appeal to the most. For the same reasons I always avoid Mina.

But like many of you have said, clearly this is neccesary to get the full story so I'll have to try that.

I'm curious what everyone's favorite Eternum characters are (of the girls), so including their gameplay styles in consideration - i.e., if you had to choose 1 girl and only one, and spend an eternity in, well, Eternum with her at a given server/location, what would it be?

For me it's Annie hands down, it's adorable how she seems to be the most obsessed with game yet isn't as powerful as others and prefers the Blade Runneresque world vs the horror one etc - reminds me of some old friends in WoW, girls who were super into game but weren't that good :LOL:, patronizing I know, but it's still adorable.

So I'd take Annie, and live either in the Wild West, Ion, or the Hogwart's land (ye ye blanking on name © )..

Ironically I think Annie is much more like Mina than Luna is.

Luna is far too strange to appeal to a lot of people and in this thread Nova and Annie are probably the favorite girls of most people.

Also...depending on your choices, Annie easily has one of - if not the most powerful character of all of the girls, only she never has a chance to show it. :ROFLMAO:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Annie and Nova get the most attention because Luna hasn't hit in the most recent update.

But when she was in the heist and a few other things? Oh man....

Reactions: Secretuser69

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Annie and Nova get the most attention because Luna hasn't hit in the most recent update.

But when she was in the heist and a few other things? Oh man....
We'll see, probably also depends on the scenes we'll get with Luna in 0.7.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
We'll see, probably also depends on the scenes we'll get with Luna in 0.7.
There's a high chance she'll be at the New World event since everyone else has an event associated with them except for her so far. And assuming that we don't get Meiyo, we might have Penny tag along as well (though there's a part in me that's speculating that our resident fiery MILF might be the one to join Luna instead, seeing as they're one of the pairings that hasn't had a story event yet (along with *checks notes* Dalia-Nova, Nova-Luna, Nancy-Penny, Nancy-Nova, Dalia-Luna...dunno if I'm missing anyone)).

Caly would likely join in as well, seeing as she's been forcing her way into the group's gem hunts as of late...mayhaps she also learns something about her homeland in this coming update (pure speculation on that part, though considering that it's been 3 updates without any sign or hint about the Sy-tel-quessir's existence or current state...mayhaps it's time that Cari throws a bone at our prideful princess for being ever-so helpful to our horndog of a protagonist?)

But yeah, we'll see...

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
guys
Whats the disease that causes Nova's eye to be sensitive to light?
Based from the symptoms and the way it works I'm guessing it's absolutis madeupitis*...

screenshot0037.png screenshot0038.png

*Also known as "fictional made-up bullshit disease/defect"

Edit: though I suppose it could be a fictional variant of " ," but honestly it's kind of weird how it affects the one eye that basically gives her some sort of eagle sight (hence why I think it's just a made-up bullshit disease/defect that Nova specifically has)

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
There's a high chance she'll be at the New World event since everyone else has an event associated with them except for her so far. And assuming that we don't get Meiyo, we might have Penny tag along as well (though there's a part in me that's speculating that our resident fiery MILF might be the one to join Luna instead, seeing as they're one of the pairings that hasn't had a story event yet (along with *checks notes* Dalia-Nova, Nova-Luna, Nancy-Penny, Nancy-Nova, Dalia-Luna...dunno if I'm missing anyone)).

Caly would likely join in as well, seeing as she's been forcing her way into the group's gem hunts as of late...mayhaps she also learns something about her homeland in this coming update (pure speculation on that part, though considering that it's been 3 updates without any sign or hint about the Sy-tel-quessir's existence or current state...mayhaps it's time that Cari throws a bone at our prideful princess for being ever-so helpful to our horndog of a protagonist?)

But yeah, we'll see...
The idea was of course to go on the pirate server.

However the progress picture of Luna seems to be in the "real" world as far as I can see. :unsure:

Reactions: Salviocass99
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes