fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
You should just be able to click on the hearts on the top left corner of the screen and if she isn't greyed out on the LI screen, you should still be on her path. :unsure:

At least I think that is what happens, since I never lost any path. :ROFLMAO:
maybe its cause of you using ythe walkthrough mod :Kappa:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
How come we don't have a tab for her then :unsure: . She is so far the most interesting heroine out of all of girls we meet so far. Alex is my favorite but she is very close second with her mysterious background and her antics with MC. Also i know she is in side girl tab, but that makes it feel like she is not a heroine at all, just a fling
1. Probably because she won't have that many scenes compared to the other girls in the harem

2. Her LI progression is more tied to the main plot and the decisions you make in said plot compared to the girls who have dedicated events for their romance progression and lewd scenes. Having a dedicated tab for her wouldn't make sense in that regard (especially if she has less scenes compared to the other girls)

3. There's speculation in this thread that she might not stick around in the ending even though she's counted as an LI, which either means she's going to elect to return to her homeland when all is said and done, or sacrifice her life for Orion and co in the final chapter. If so, having a dedicated tab for her could cause a false expectation that she's going to join the harem by the end, which may not be the case

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
he has the avi of the BEST GIRL Luna though and thats what people see rather than banner but I am just giving my 2 cents here :p
Also the main banner of the game on Patreon, Subscribestar, itch.io etc. also doesn't show Nova but someone else...just saying... :sneaky:

/passes by Cari's "theories" channel while taking a sip from his coffee
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
/spits out his coffee
The funny thing is, that - considering the rest of the game - there is like a non-zero chance of this being true. :KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Also the main banner of the game on Patreon, Subscribestar, itch.io etc. also doesn't show Nova but someone else...just saying... :sneaky:
That's because he WANTS you to think it's a game that's mainly about Luna but then he pulls the rug and starts brainwashing you by featuring a lot of Nova instead, even in updates where she's not supposed to have an event or a scene.

That's how the Church gets you. I should know since I think I'm starting to get influenced by them. DX

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That's because he WANTS you to think it's a game that's mainly about Luna but then he pulls the rug and starts brainwashing you by featuring a lot of Nova instead, even in updates where she's not supposed to have an event or a scene.

That's how the Church gets you. I should know since I think I'm starting to get influenced by them. DX
So, you agree that Luna is the one that actually brings in the people and the money and he has to tick people because no one would come for Nova? :unsure:

You really put the entire Carter's family in the last place, if they saw this Orion may become homeless...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

Compared to the others they are somewhat...boring.

screenshot0073.png

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So, you agree that Luna is the one that actually brings in the people and the money and he has to tick people because no one would come for Nova? :unsure:
More like they get interested because of Luna but then they stay because of Nova (because they've become brainwashed by her ass-Imean being constantly bombarded by her assPRESENCE I MEAN TO SAY PRESENCE, yeah)...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yvier the Duck
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes