mathluccas

Dec 21, 2022
I usually only play completed games, but i'm thinking of making an exception for this one.

Is there a good amount of content currently?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nice to see v0.7 is finally on the works. I wonder now which ladies will be receiving the steamy content. Could it be Penny, Nancy, Luna or Nova for instance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should that happen, will Luna be swearing in both English and Spanish? :whistle::unsure:
Assuming Cari's plans to have 3 mega scenes instead of the standard 4 that he started doing back in 0.5 pushes through...well...

Luna's the cover girl so she's already a lock.

Nova has a high chance of happening due to the home date coming up, and I'm not really seeing how that could be pushed back into 0.8 with the ski trip and new year celebrations happening in that update (not to mention the transition's gonna be awkward since you'll need a timeskip between her date and the trip for it to work). But we'll see, I suppose.

Penny's Meiyo visit is still on the table so if that happens this update then a Penny scene could happen. The chance could be 50-50 though since there doesn't seem to be a set date for it.

Which leaves Nancy who, IMO, might be the one who gets shelved this update. She's supposed to go with Annie on a trip to Andromeda to check on another gem lead, so that might be good reason for her to be busy enough to not have a scene. On the other hand, if Penny's Meiyo visit gets shelved for later then Nancy might be the one who gets Orion's D. Question is, will she get it in Andromeda (Orion could join Nan and Annie for the info hunt), the New World (she could join the hunt by being Captain of the ship or such), or the real world? :unsure:

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Assuming Cari's plans to have 3 mega scenes instead of the standard 4 that he started doing back in 0.5 pushes through...well...

Luna's the cover girl so she's already a lock.

Nova has a high chance of happening due to the home date coming up, and I'm not really seeing how that could be pushed back into 0.8 with the ski trip and new year celebrations happening in that update (not to mention the transition's gonna be awkward since you'll need a timeskip between her date and the trip for it to work). But we'll see, I suppose.

Penny's Meiyo visit is still on the table so if that happens this update then a Penny scene could happen. The chance could be 50-50 though since there doesn't seem to be a set date for it.

Which leaves Nancy who, IMO, might be the one who gets shelved this update. She's supposed to go with Annie on a trip to Andromeda to check on another gem lead, so that might be good reason for her to be busy enough to not have a scene. On the other hand, if Penny's Meiyo visit gets shelved for later then Nancy might be the one who gets Orion's D. Question is, will she get it in Andromeda (Orion could join Nan and Annie for the info hunt), the New World (she could join the hunt by being Captain of the ship or such), or the real world? :unsure:

I think those who will have a scene in 0.7 will be Nova,Luna,Penny. We already had a full scene with Nancy in 0.5 so I'm betting that Caribdis will want to advance the other LI's relationships with Orion.(I mean "on the sexual side" by that)
The one I'm not sure who will have a scene is Penny, as you said no date has been given in 0.6 to go on Meiyo but as it was mentioned it could very well happen in the 0.7 update.
Nova has a fixed date for her date with Orion and Luna badly needs to have a scene so as not to be too far behind the others.

It's the most logical thing to do but Caribdis can totally give Nancy a scene and give Penny a mini scene(like Nova's one) but I highly doubt that. (the reverse is more likely)

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Hello everyone!

First of all, I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. Just a few days have passed since the game went public, and I've got to say, the response has been absolutely awesome. The feedback has been super positive, and I can't thank you enough for backing me up all the way.

You guys are the reason this game is possible, and I'll always be grateful ❤

So... in return, I'm giving you what you're probably waiting for!

Time to kick things into gear with the 0.7 engine

View attachment 2888582

I've got everything lined up for the upcoming update already, with the whole outline ready, commissions in the pipeline, and the shopping list sorted. The first images are already rendered and I'm super stoked to dive into crafting all the scenes I have planned for 0.7

Remember you can track the progress right here:

I'm gonna keep it regularly updated!

More exclusive wallpapers (both SFW and NSFW), sneak peeks, progress reports, and much more will start coming very soon, so stay tuned!

The journey to 0.7 is officially on the roll!

Big thanks once again, you guys are amazing.

I love you all

Caribdis
ibqot5cscwl21.gif

I want Luna call me "Papi"

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Back here after finishing the 0.6.
Caribdis has truly master the arts of cliffhanging.
0.6 cliffhanger hanged me even more than the last one.
I wish I wasn't spoiled the end of journey by gallery.
The hollow feeling after finishing something good just strike me now.
The kinda feel where you back to reality after being absorbed in fantasy world that you wish to keep on going
But then reality strike and you back to real life and enter wait mode.
Sigh... I usually hate this feeling so I avoid the goodness of things but the temptation too high on avoiding this one.
Awesome work as always.
Truly a AAA masterpiece of avn.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I usually only play completed games, but i'm thinking of making an exception for this one.

Is there a good amount of content currently?
Enough that you'll have two good faps. Guaranteed.

Then you decide on your best girl waifu, follow the story, and dote on her in the comments section here to ensure they are remembered until the next update.

And that's how it goes here.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
At least he didn't say Annie was useless or that she looks like a kid
View attachment 2889093
Then Annie better not be around if she hears such slander. She'd probably use her magic to nuke whoever person that said such things about her (but she hasn't had the opportunity to use that yet, so she's becoming even more frustrated):

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Now I don't know about you, but I never encountered any of this kind of shit in my tests back in highschool...DX
Not going to guess when that would have been, but go watch Labyrinth

Edit: And of course I was ninja'd...

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Now I don't know about you, but I never encountered any of this kind of shit in my tests back in highschool...DX
In high school, we did see a dramatization of , but for this particular question, we had .

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
In high school, we did see a dramatization of , but for this particular question, we had .
All I saw in High school was Charlie Chaplin's movies and famous Plays... (Moliere, Jean Racine, Corneille,...)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
All I saw in High school was Charlie Chaplin's movies and famous Plays... (Moliere, Jean Racine, Corneille,...)
^"HON HON HON" intensifies...(I kid, I kid)

Anyway, the only movies I recall watching back in High School were "Robinson Crusoe" (the one starring Pierce Brosnan), "Hamlet" (the one starring Mel Gibson), "Les Miserables" (the one starring Liam Neeson), and "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (the one starring Christian Bale). Only plays I ever did get to watch were the ones we made in class, and...

/swats the cringe memories away

Caribdis has truly master the arts of cliffhanging.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and Ellyx

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Last update I was not very happy because Penelope is one of my favourites and the interaction with Penelope in the previous update was just okay-ish with that whole hiding in the closet moment etc., but, Wow, what a fantastic update this one was. All the girls are amazing in this game, but Alex has been my favourite since the beginning, and it was a fantabulous update for Alex fans. I thought maybe we will get only a few scenes, but then what we got was not expected by me but it turned out to be a very welcoming surprise.

As for the story, we got good progression in that too. We got to know more about Calisto in more ways than one as well;).

I probably have already said it, but I will say it again, Once in a Lifetime was 10/10 already, but this game and its renders somehow surpass it easily and nearly all if literally not all games of this category. The only ones to give competition to this game according to me are BaDIK, Pale Carnations and Intertwined right now.

I seriously hope this game doesn't end in 4 more updates around version 1.0 like OIAL did and we get lots many updates. Or let's just say if this has to end in some updates, the amazing dev Caribdis is ready with another game in mind. This game is seriously GOAT, the Witcher 3 of adult VN games.

P.S. For some reason I am unable to find what I rated this game, or have I even rated it? But, I hope if I did, I didn't hold back any stars in the beginning. I will surely regret it if I have somehow rated this less than 5 stars at the very beginning.

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes