Jul 5, 2019
First let me say.. game looks great. But unfortunately I didn't finish the game... I just can't stand the puzzles, I got up to the part in the game with the robot and trying to figure out who killed the guy... I failed even with the cheat mod. So that is where I stopped. I deleted the game. For me it is the end of playing this game, I just don't like that puzzle/sandbox type of stuff. It makes me sad because I really liked the charters and for the most part the story. I wish devs would put a skip or solve type of thing into games that have puzzles, then players can keep playing.
With the cheat mod, in the top right there should be a button that says help that will give you a step by step walkthrough of all the sandbox elements of the game. It should also give you the answers to any of the puzzles that require remembering stuff or counting.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Is there any content change in the public release? Or there is only bug fix?
You can check this post if you want
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

Edit n*2:

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think it is great that the game has such passionate fans as you. And I think it is nice that the developer has a story he wants to tell. However, not all people are good at puzzles (I did read the walkthrough, but I never could find the "Outside Part", so that just frustrated me, anyway I tried. But you don't need to be snarky and say "don't want to go through the trouble", because I did try, sorry if I am not as great as you are. I only made the post so the developer can maybe think about alternate ways to let his story be enjoyed by everyone, not just those that are good at puzzles. I have always been of the opinion, that if a game need guides, walkthroughs or cheats... then that is a problem with the game design.. too complex, to hard, to grindy etc...

Well I am sure the developer appreciates your devotion to his game. I wish the developer the best of luck. peace.
When you're in the hall with the robot, the arrow pointing down/right (kinda at you) is the one that takes you outside.

Reactions: Nezron

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I was holding off playing this game for so long and after playing it today, my best game "being a dik", doesn't come close to this.
Happy to see you in the thread, be welcome to comment about the game or just shout how much you love the girls, everyone is accepted. And of course...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Happy to see you in the thread, be welcome to comment about the game or just shout how much you love the girls, everyone is accepted. And of course...

/sees this coming from a member of a Church who's infamous in preaching the gospel of their goddess Nova to newcomers

/looks out of his window to see if pigs are flying

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
When do yall think its gonna be completed.
I decided to stop playing it until its done

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The updates average two a year (5-6 months per update), we just got v6, there's an expectation of anything from 12 to 20 chapters in total (the only CONCRETE statement is that it won't end on the 10th update though), so ...

Reactions: Mfka5

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
So another 7 years before this game is done.

In any case, I do have a question. Can we report bugs here? Or, since I'm not a backer, I guess it would get ignored. I just hope a backer is able to send this report along the proper channels to get it in front of Caribdis. I was testing out various options to see what the dialogue is, and I chose to leave the college party early with the EXIT arrow. The heart-progress-tracker thing never reappeared. I went into "the next day" transition but the tracker still didn't show up at all. My guess is that the EXIT arrow doesn't have the code to re enable the tracker. I didn't read any of the text, so it could very well be that this is an ending to the game and thus there is no need for the tracker since the MC decided to go back to the UK.

Anyway, that's the bug. If someone could submit that in the proper location. I don't know where Cari reads feedback. My guess is on Patreon, but since I'm not a backer at the moment, I can't let him know. Thanks

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So another 7 years before this game is done.

In any case, I do have a question. Can we report bugs here? Or, since I'm not a backer, I guess it would get ignored. I just hope a backer is able to send this report along the proper channels to get it in front of Caribdis. I was testing out various options to see what the dialogue is, and I chose to leave the college party early with the EXIT arrow. The heart-progress-tracker thing never reappeared. I went into "the next day" transition but the tracker still didn't show up at all. My guess is that the EXIT arrow doesn't have the code to re enable the tracker. I didn't read any of the text, so it could very well be that this is an ending to the game and thus there is no need for the tracker since the MC decided to go back to the UK.

Anyway, that's the bug. If someone could submit that in the proper location. I don't know where Cari reads feedback. My guess is on Patreon, but since I'm not a backer at the moment, I can't let him know. Thanks
Well, he is the "master" of this thread, so who knows what he does or does not see (This thread is pretty insane, he may have given up on it). Not sure if anyone can join Discord or not, but you could try there (link in OP). Also, pretty sure you can leave comments on the itch.io page, and I've seen him respond there (link also in OP).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The updates average two a year (5-6 months per update), we just got v6, there's an expectation of anything from 12 to 20 chapters in total (the only CONCRETE statement is that it won't end on the 10th update though), so ...
Expectation is based on Cari's response on the matter so there is that...

12-20_update.png

That said, it probably won't reach 20 unless he introduces a bunch of new stuff in later updates that would necessitate having to stretch the plot for even longer.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Expectation is based on Cari's response on the matter so there is that...

View attachment 2884689

That said, it probably won't reach 20 unless he introduces a bunch of new stuff in later updates that would necessitate having to stretch the plot for even longer.
My bet is 16 updates. It's feels like we are at 35-40% of the story, and one or two more updates after resolving all the misteries and saving Eternum to make the final more organic and less abrupt than OiaT is expected, so 15-16 updates.

And a year after that the next game! With more redheads and cuties!

Reactions: Elhemeer and Mfka5

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
My bet is 16 updates. It's feels like we are at 35-40% of the story, and one or two more updates after resolving all the misteries and saving Eternum to make the final more organic and less abrupt than OiaT is expected, so 15-16 updates.

And a year after that the next game! With more redheads and cuties!
Everyone: We want more redheads and cuties in next game!!

Cari: Got it. Next game LIs will be Mikaela, Gertrude, and Charlotte clones.

Everyone: :WutFace:

Cari: Oh and it'll just be a story that's inspired by Squid Game. Except instead of challenges, the death games will all be quizzes*!! :LUL:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Everyone: We want more redheads and cuties in next game!!

Cari: Got it. Next game LIs will be Mikaela, Gertrude, and Charlotte clones.

Everyone: :WutFace:

Cari: Oh and it'll just be a story that's inspired by Squid Game. Except instead of challenges, the death games will all be quizzes*!! :LUL:
1af.jpg

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I was holding off playing this game for so long and after playing it today, my best game "being a dik", doesn't come close to this.
I think this is much better than BADIK. But that says nothing as my 1* review got deleted (193 words, so not 200) as my love of that game is lower than zero. :cool:

When I have nothing special to do I go in to BADIK reviews and do word count on 5*. If they are less than 200 I report them. I did take away 5 just last week. The unbeaten record was one that had 199 words some months ago. I'm a very nice guy, too nice for my own good have many told me, but when pissed off I can be very, very mean. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Mr.EnjoyThePlot

May 28, 2022
bro... in my entire journey of this kind of game... this is the very first time i play this only for the plot.
the plot is good i could say for myself i very enjoy the plot. especially the heist act, the funny scene is also making this game just... good.

Reactions: Takkatakka
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes