Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You do have a MILF and that is the mom of the girls aka red hair Nancy. So far in the story she is the only MILF right now but Im telling you she know the way to make you hard af ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Also if you take out the sex scene and just want to hook up with the story, trust me it's so good down to the core, if anyone dare to say Eternum story is bad I will beat them to death and then turn myself to the police.
It is not really a "MILF" game by any means. There is one mother in it yes, but she looks pretty young as well and the rest of the LIs is between 18 and 21.

The story, characters and writing over all are very good, especially compared to pretty much any other game on this site. So if you're ready to dive into a sci-fi supernatural mystery story, this is great.

If you just want to fap to MILFs...not so much. :KEK:

An known

Sep 16, 2021
So, what you're saying is...

that Dalia secretly works for the Syndicate and keeps tabs on Orion? :unsure::HideThePain:
I don't think so I mean it's a Wild West Server and we know a "star" is most likely a symbol of a Sheriffs so I think Dalia doesn't have any secret agendas with the Syndicate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't think so I mean it's a Wild West Server and we know a "star" is most likely a symbol of a Sheriffs so I think Dalia doesn't have any secret agendas with the Syndicate.

I very much doubt, that the brothel will have anything to do with the Syndicate, just because both use one of the most common symbols in human history (and in different forms of it, no less).

Feb 21, 2023
Ethernum's story is sooooo bad! And now?
"Yes that guy right there."
1693060671469.png
All materials displayed in this post are owned by holy church of Nova as part of Nova's Bible and copying, spreading or otherwise duplicating the contents is not only permitted but forcibly mandated from the moment of viewing. Violation of this mandate will result in immediate disciplinary or inquisitorial action which includes but is not limited to praising Nova, replaying Eternum (again), praising Nova (again) or getting spanked with a pan.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
It was also said that the club existed since 1912 and just started at Eternum for 2 years so... ... .. if Oialt... Eternum... Time difference.... .. ..
Madam Ambrose: We’ve been fulfilling fantasies since 1912.
Madam Ambrose: Clubs in London, Paris, Barcelona, Venice, and for almost two years now... Eternum.

... no math to be had?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
God i don't understand why put new update with zip that's doesn't work with my phone android
Did you read the instructions in that zip?..
Works fine for me, but broke damn saves.
Or maybe the game works through joiplay, did not tried yet.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022

Also, the other removals/changes of mentions to *that* platform. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes I find it nice that he has removed the name and changed some dialogues as "Twitter' no longer exits, a minor detail here but one that adds consistency and quality to the game (y)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Cari: "Well that didn't age well...I know! Let's change the quiz questions to another batch of pop culture references that are not going to age well! Yeah, it's not like Twitter will ever be in danger of going the way of Friendster or MySpace, or that Elon Musk will get upstaged again in the year when Eternum takes place! No siree!"

(Okay, okay, that's enough sarcasm from me I suppose)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yes I find it nice that he has removed the name and changed some dialogues as "Twitter' no longer exits, a minor detail here but one that adds consistency and quality to the game (y)
One thing that I had on my mind, now that timeline was created in Discord would be IG's existence in 2034/2035 (which is surprising, at least to me tbh), since some news reports irl were a bit premature in giving that platform a death date.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ellyx

Telmasoma

Mar 8, 2021
Did you read the instructions in that zip?..
Works fine for me, but broke damn saves.
Or maybe the game works through joiplay, did not tried yet.
Yeah I read it but doesn't work error no images i don't know but i just downloaded the compress version and the game works great i just restarted the game its not a problem i love this game

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
So based on this timeline is safe to assume that the events of OIALT happen almost 20 years before Eternum?

Based on how many kids the OIAL MC could have had with all 7 LIs, wherever they are it's probably a whole village inhabited only by them XD.

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes