Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
To be fair, I'm sure others would like to join the conversation, instead of having the thread residences go on and on while being ignored trying to join the conversation. There are other threads and games. Just saying. Spread you wings, look up blue muffles, do lines of coke.
Honestly: The thread was all but dead for about a week or longer without the "residents" really writing anything.

Timeskip being about Orion visiting his folks, maybe. But as Cari had said on Discord...

20230920_100457.png

...So I'd wager he has the World War for the GoD event planned but he needed to find a way to jump to that following the Wyatt visit AND get Orion's powers up to speed without needlessly dwelling on a training montage.
That is pretty much what I would assume as well.

We'll see how Luna and Orion will react to each other now in 0.7, if only it wouldn't be still months away. :ROFLMAO:o_O

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Yes, and how is that exactly any different from Nova having Dione being a solution to just about any ranged encounter? Or Caly being able to port anyone when things get too hot, no matter the circumstances so long as she's not "tired-because-plot-reasons?" Or Nancy snugly fitting in her Empress role and winging it every single time? Or Luna being able to summon powerful beings with ease?

Point being: the idea that Cari would go out of his way to write events solely for the main characters to hone and develop their abilities (and not relegate them to snippets or glimpses like in the case of Dalia's and Orion's training) has been thrown out of the window ever since Ogygia. Effort has instead been placed on finding out the origin of said powers and items, which is part of the mystery that'll likely be unraveled as we go further into the story. If you think that's going to change anytime soon, then you're not paying attention to how Cari is writing this story at all.
Perhaps you are putting in a pedestal, you ask how is different?, well at the moment it was revealed all those marvelous things have their tricks, how they function, it's flaws, the rules they must follow, Dione isn't infallible, Calypso with all her might too, Nancy's ambition, support nature and inspiration with the help of those with good knowledge of tactical battle in the WRE is an explosive combination with excellent results (as when their past leader was thrown out when the chance was given to raise her in power over WRE, they just have waited for someone who could do it, even better considering the supposedly "prophecy" that have no precedence origin nor a consistent structure beyond a female redhead), regarding Luna's summoning skills, did we played the same game?, it is stated that some of them can only be summoned on certain circumstances or have a dangerous delay time to be summoned again, so, she can't risk herself too many times, even in this v0.6 she had take her time to summon something meanwhile those soldier were having their chit-chat.

What we knew of Orion's OP Skill is that appear in moments where he was in real danger, so a condition was set at first, but later we see him focus to activated it, after that, he seems to activate it when the incident on the date with Annie against the treats that launch to him as time bullet as when the OP Skill was shown, in this cases, we could see that the skill have a full rapid raise of force, resistant and speed of Orion, but still, with the chance to fail if he don't act properly at the moment. Now, what we saw?, he could manage to do it with ease and complete successfully the task needed because the narrative demanded it. So, if that happened now, what other things could do later? kame hame ha? Shoryuken? heal faster? Open Portals too?. The point is, as there are now unknown rules for that to be active and the extension of it, it can appear and do whatever the narrative demands for Orion. It's broken now.
Again, YOU think it's important to see. I think it's nice but it adds nothing to the overall narrative if the events in the trip aren't going to play a part later on in the story. And if Orion is going to spend his trip logging in to Eternum with the girls and/or use that time to investigate, then why even have him go in the bloody trip in the first place? Why even bother with the time skip? Just have Orion stay in Kredon working on his powers leading up to the WW event at the beginning of this update. Nevermind the fact that doing that just turns it into ANOTHER downtime update like in 0.5, with the only difference being that said downtime happens in Eternum.

Not to mention the fact that having Orion meet up with the UK Eternumite community adds more uneccesary elements to the mix. Like we already have a large cast and we're likely going to grow that further with the survivors of the Collector whodunit, the Syndicate, the identity of the mysterious man in the Ulysses party, any important members of Caly's race (assuming any of them are still alive at this point)...why would we need even more major characters (or minor ones if they don't show up again) to keep track of? Just because?
If you think that ppl can only grow relationships when they are together is fine, as much as if you think that internal growing isn't necessary to be shown in an AVN or if the internal grow of a person is impossible to achieved without the presence of others who are important to you, the same is if you think that the development of the general story can't occur when their main characters are over different places. But as you and many other does, there are who not shared the same though.
Considering how much I absolutely HATED the downtime in OIAL's early chapters with every fiber of my being and how your comments are basically asking a repeat of that storytelling process...yes, I am absolutely happy with how Cari is telling the story in Eternum now, thank you very much.
Be my guest.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Perhaps you are putting in a pedestal, you ask how is different?, well at the moment it was revealed all those marvelous things have their tricks, how they function, it's flaws, the rules they must follow, Dione isn't infallible, Calypso with all her might too, Nancy's ambition, support nature and inspiration with the help of those with good knowledge of tactical battle in the WRE is an explosive combination with excellent results (as when their past leader was thrown out when the chance was given to raise her in power over WRE, they just have waited for someone who could do it, even better considering the supposedly "prophecy" that have no precedence origin nor a consistent structure beyond a female redhead), regarding Luna's summoning skills, did we played the same game?, it is stated that some of them can only be summoned on certain circumstances or have a dangerous delay time to be summoned again, so, she can't risk herself too many times, even in this v0.6 she had take her time to summon something meanwhile those soldier were having their chit-chat.
Point being that we never saw any of those abilities being cultivated or honed. They're already part of the girls' toolkit and that - unless the plot demanded that they face a challenge - said abilities are as OP as Orion's. The World War event is basically a showcase of that. So yes, those abilities are there to move the plot forward rather than something to be honed. Otherwise why have the girls be portrayed as being able to curbstomp most players without a challenge? Why not show Nancy learning the ropes of ruling an empire instead of being able to wing it like it's nothing? Why show Luna already being able to summon something like Pyramid Head without so much as a flashback of her training? If these things don't exist as scenes, why demand Cari to put effort on Orion honing his?

What we knew of Orion's OP Skill is that appear in moments where he was in real danger, so a condition was set at first, but later we see him focus to activated it, after that, he seems to activate it when the incident on the date with Annie against the treats that launch to him as time bullet as when the OP Skill was shown, in this cases, we could see that the skill have a full rapid raise of force, resistant and speed of Orion, but still, with the chance to fail if he don't act properly at the moment. Now, what we saw?, he could manage to do it with ease and complete successfully the task needed because the narrative demanded it. So, if that happened now, what other things could do later? kame hame ha? Shoryuken? heal faster? Open Portals too?. The point is, as there are now unknown rules for that to be active and the extension of it, it can appear and do whatever the narrative demands for Orion. It's broken now.
So? It still couldn't go toe-to-toe against Thanatos. Not to mention there are drawbacks that are hinted at based on Chang's assessment of his appearance in the real (in that he's starting to become corpse-like/wraith-like). Any power that Orion might be drawing now likely has a consequence that will be revealed in the future, so I disagree with the assessment that it's "broken" as you say.

Not to mention that's the point of it really: we're meant to uncover the mystery surrounding Orion's abilities through his escapades in Eternum, not through some training montage. This isn't fucking battle shounen, this is an adventure-mystery AVN ffs.

If you think that ppl can only grow relationships when they are together is fine, as much as if you think that internal growing isn't necessary to be shown in an AVN or if the internal grow of a person is impossible to achieved without the presence of others who are important to you, the same is if you think that the development of the general story can't occur when their main characters are over different places. But as you and many other does, there are who not shared the same though.
Cari chose to prioritize that kind of growth in order to maximize the presence of the LIs with Orion, grow their bonds, and eventually have it lead to sexy moments. It's like people forget that even if this is a story-focused AVN, it's still a bloody AVN with 8 LIs that get rotated and focused on per update. No fucking shit Cari is going to prioritize that over anything else.

Also, I keep saying over and over, I do not mind any sort of character moment where they develop or instrospect or grow on their own. But if the scene detracts from the pacing of the story and doesn't contribute to the greater narrative (i.e. it doesn't lead to a sort of plot development or challenge in the future or something that leads to a lewd event), then it shouldn't exist.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Point being that we never saw any of those abilities being cultivated or honed. They're already part of the girls' toolkit and that - unless the plot demanded that they face a challenge - said abilities are as OP as Orion's. The World War event is basically a showcase of that. So yes, those abilities are there to move the plot forward rather than something to be honed. Otherwise why have the girls be portrayed as being able to curbstomp most players without a challenge? Why not show Nancy learning the ropes of ruling an empire instead of being able to wing it like it's nothing? Why show Luna already being able to summon something like Pyramid Head without so much as a flashback of her training? If these things don't exist as scenes, why demand Cari to put effort on Orion honing his?
Because Orion between main characters is the protagonist of this story, because of that, even the girls have better development than him, they have all there strongest point and flaws being shown to the player, as they are powerful it doesn't mean that they couldn't be challenge seriously, it's a reasonably balance on them, Nancy isn't doing all the the tactical job in WRE, she had other good players around her that support her as their leader as i mentioned before, they have just waited for someone like her (in fact, i remember that their past leader was sometimes their failure in some battles because his tendency to not listen and constantly demoralize them). Luna is shown as someone who have passed hours, even years in Eternum as Annie, so, both of them doesn't need to be shown how they get into their respective levels and power player they are because it's stated that they have a long time playing and refining their character in Eternum. But that's not the case for Orion, he's called "standard player of Eternum" which means that many ppl play that game not like Annie or Luna had, refining their skills, with deep understanding of their respective jobs (mage for Annie and summoner for Luna), but Orion? he's a fucking n00b pal!, and why many Eternum players fall against the girls? because many of them are like Orion, low level, with tendency to know the servers but play for the sake of the fun not to be the best character possible.
So? It still couldn't go toe-to-toe against Thanatos. Not to mention there are drawbacks that are hinted at based on Chang's assessment of his appearance in the real (in that he's starting to become corpse-like/wraith-like). Any power that Orion might be drawing now likely has a consequence that will be revealed in the future, so I disagree with the assessment that it's "broken" as you say.

Not to mention that's the point of it really: we're meant to uncover the mystery surrounding Orion's abilities through his escapades in Eternum, not through some training montage. This isn't fucking battle shounen, this is an adventure-mystery AVN ffs.
Yep, it is still a mistery to be uncover but a mistery that is being used by Orion that we as spectators don't know what limits Orion have found during his training or the conditions to be used, so, in the future without that knowledge we can expect to do anything that the story needs to. And because of that is broken, before v0.6 we could expect how it would manifest but not now.
Cari chose to prioritize that kind of growth in order to maximize the presence of the LIs with Orion, grow their bonds, and eventually have it lead to sexy moments. It's like people forget that even if this is a story-focused AVN, it's still a bloody AVN with 8 LIs that get rotated and focused on per update. No fucking shit Cari is going to prioritize that over anything else.

Also, I keep saying over and over, I do not mind any sort of character moment where they develop or instrospect or grow on their own. But if the scene detracts from the pacing of the story and doesn't contribute to the greater narrative (i.e. it doesn't lead to a sort of plot development or challenge in the future or something that leads to a lewd event), then it shouldn't exist.
And i said that it wouldn't lead to any of that? Didn't Caribdis showed sex between Orion and randoms characters and like two blowjobs inside Eternum? All the information about the Gems of Doom, Ulysses and whatever be can only be obtained inside Kredon? Isn't Eternum worldwide in Orion's reality?. The claim is that there was a timeskip that feels huge, like many things has happened after v0.5, so we can expect Orion act like a Gary Stu, and that would just inevitably help in move forward more quickly the story because he have now in hands a plot device.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Because Orion between main characters is the protagonist of this story, because of that, even the girls have better development than him, they have all there strongest point and flaws being shown to the player, as they are powerful it doesn't mean that they couldn't be challenge seriously, it's a reasonably balance on them, Nancy isn't doing all the the tactical job in WRE, she had other good players around her that support her as their leader as i mentioned before, they have just waited for someone like her (in fact, i remember that their past leader was sometimes their failure in some battles because his tendency to not listen and constantly demoralize them). Luna is shown as someone who have passed hours, even years in Eternum as Annie, so, both of them doesn't need to be shown how they get into their respective levels and power player they are because it's stated that they have a long time playing and refining their character in Eternum. But that's not the case for Orion, he's called "standard player of Eternum" which means that many ppl play that game not like Annie or Luna had, refining their skills, with deep understanding of their respective jobs (mage for Annie and summoner for Luna), but Orion? he's a fucking n00b pal!, and why many Eternum players fall against the girls? because many of them are like Orion, low level, with tendency to know the servers but play for the sake of the fun not to be the best character possible.
A noob that has dreamnt of Eternum at the beginning of the story even before he got himself a nerve implant, is mentioned by Idriel to have 100 percent compatibility, and was able to manifest his power the moment he stepped foot in Ogygia.

He was deemed special right at the very start, so that puts him effectively on par with the rest of the girls whether you like it or not (the only difference being that the origin of his abilities and recent growth remains a mystery).

Yep, it is still a mistery to be uncover but a mistery that is being used by Orion that we as spectators don't know what limits Orion have found during his training or the conditions to be used, so, in the future without that knowledge we can expect to do anything that the story needs to. And because of that is broken, before v0.6 we could expect how it would manifest but not now.
...You and I have a different definition of what "broken" is (that being something that's OP that has no obvious or potential or hinted drawbacks whatsoever) so I'm not even going to bother with this argument anymore. Believe what you will, I stand by what I said regardless.

And i said that it wouldn't lead to any of that? Didn't Caribdis showed sex between Orion and randoms characters and like two blowjobs inside Eternum? All the information about the Gems of Doom, Ulysses and whatever be can only be obtained inside Kredon? Isn't Eternum worldwide in Orion's reality?. The claim is that there was a timeskip that feels huge, like many things has happened after v0.5, so we can expect Orion act like a Gary Stu, and that would just inevitably help in move forward more quickly the story because he have now in hands a plot device.
It's worldwide but the way Cari has been telling the story since the start has ever been Orion's interactions with the girls, Idriel, and the entities that keep popping up in his own dreams. Thus, having an event that focuses on him going off on his own is likely never going to happen unless the sequence happens within an event where the LIs are present in the server or area (i.e. Haunted House event in Red Herring) or if its critical to the plot (i.e. a theorized scenario where Orion gets excommunicated and has to find his way back into the real world).

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
A noob that has dreamnt of Eternum at the beginning of the story even before he got himself a nerve implant, is mentioned by Idriel to have 100 percent compatibility, and was able to manifest his power the moment he stepped foot in Ogygia.

He was deemed special right at the very start, so that puts him effectively on par with the rest of the girls whether you like it or not (the only difference being that the origin of his abilities and recent growth remains a mystery).
Being special it doesn't mean with an ability that doesn't need to fulfilled conditions and can be used when it's required, he isn't par with them because they had to work hard on their character on Eternum, Orion has luck to had born special for Eternum, it's different.
...You and I have a different definition of what "broken" is (that being something that's OP that has no obvious or potential or hinted drawbacks whatsoever) so I'm not even going to bother with this argument anymore. Believe what you will, I stand by what I said regardless.
Cool.
It's worldwide but the way Cari has been telling the story since the start has ever been Orion's interactions with the girls, Idriel, and the entities that keep popping up in his own dreams. Thus, having an event that focuses on him going off on his own is likely never going to happen unless the sequence happens within an event where the LIs are present in the server or area (i.e. Haunted House event in Red Herring) or if its critical to the plot (i.e. a theorized scenario where Orion gets excommunicated and has to find his way back into the real world).
It's reasonably, nonetheless as Orion's was doing it on Eternum in UK and isn't impossible to see each other, it could but it wasn't, now that serves in silver plate for Orion's to succeed in next eventual challenges because no rules were defined.

Feb 21, 2023
The claim is that there was a timeskip that feels huge, like many things has happened after v0.5, so we can expect Orion act like a Gary Stu, and that would just inevitably help in move forward more quickly the story because he have now in hands a plot device.
I think you hit the nail on the head for why the timeskip was implemented in the end. A whole bunch of small things happening. Probably just didn't feel right to squeeze that in before the next big moment we see on screen. Was likely much easier to write this and make time for small moments elsewhere, even if the most recent progression felt more like big moments only. Who knows, maybe next update.
Orion has luck to had born special for Eternum, it's different
With the slightly menacing foreshadowing already given, it might be a bit premature to call his abilities lucky or a blessing without knowing how costly they really are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now that serves in silver plate for Orion's to succeed in next eventual challenges because no rules were defined.
Well, yes, kinda. Cari does like his occasional cliché here and there and it makes things easier in some situations. Does not have to be entirely bad, might be resolved in a funny way. But again, the "rules" and possible downsides may still come to light, just because they have not been established yet does not mean they aren't there. And as someone who enjoyed the theories surrounding Orion's abilities and such I'm quite convinced the silver plating will not look so silver once we get to know more. We will see(y)

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

RoseED

Apr 24, 2020
I used to play a lot of games in this site but ever since Being a Dik came out I stopped playing because everything looked so lame next to it and I gave up on vn games beside it and until i heard about this one at first I thought one more game that will not get to my high expectation of Being a Dik but finally this game got me so engaged I love everything about it top level story great characters and I just cant wait to play more!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Who knew Alex's Zodiac animal was rabbit?
Does that mean she should cosplay as Usagi/Sailor Moon?
The claim is that there was a timeskip that feels huge, like many things has happened after v0.5, so we can expect Orion act like a Gary Stu, and that would just inevitably help in move forward more quickly the story because he have now in hands a plot device.
Gary Stu was new to me.

I've been using Marty Stu (for male Mary Sue) for years.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
That's... Bugging me still...

Why hasn't Orion been trying to talk to Idriel more?

He's had some crazy run-ins with her, and our boi got plot induced stupidity even though (IMO) he's been hitting the Idriel sauce three times.

First was when she flat out told him he wasn't asking the right questions.

Second was the heads/tails game.

Third is the shrooms at the party where she just rolls one up after he ate one up.

Yet here he is training and banging while not following that thread when it's in the background just about to slap him sideways...

And what's he thinking?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

He's had some crazy run-ins with her, and our boi got plot induced stupidity even though (IMO) he's been hitting the Idriel sauce three times.

Third is the shrooms at the party where she just rolls one up after he ate one up.

Yet here he is training and banging while not following that thread when it's in the background just about to slap him sideways...

And what's he thinking?
As you said, he does seem to have some plot-induced blind spots, like his dreams. I just file Idriel and the whole anti-Eternum dream cult in the same folders.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Being special it doesn't mean with an ability that doesn't need to fulfilled conditions and can be used when it's required, he isn't par with them because they had to work hard on their character on Eternum, Orion has luck to had born special for Eternum, it's different.
Work hard?

How exactly is Nancy being made Empress on the spot after knocking out the Emperor and then fitting the role like a glove despite no foreshadowing that she has a knack for command show that she worked hard for the position?

How exactly is Nova being lucky enough to be born with an ability to sharpshoot with her special eye and thus being able to nab one of the weapons of Atlas in the process (and thus hardly struggling after acquiring said "I win" weapon unless the plot demands it) show that she worked hard?

How exactly is Penny, coaxed to play Eternum by a noob, and in the process meets up and gets mentored by one of the best summoners in the game and even gets handed a book of healing as an early present show that she worked hard?

Hell, the only persons that I see that absolutely grinded their way to success are Dalia and Annie (Luna and Alex too I suppose, but their privileges in the narrative doesn't apply in-game so it balances out), and even then with the case of the former we can see that she already gets a head start in the physicals in Eternum due to being an athletic woman irl. The latter however we never get to see said grinding pay off given that the narrative has been making her play in servers that doesn't play to her strengths or does but gets overshadowed by just about everyone else. So she tries to work hard but recently it has left her wanting because plot says so.

It's reasonably, nonetheless as Orion's was doing it on Eternum in UK and isn't impossible to see each other, it could but it wasn't, now that serves in silver plate for Orion's to succeed in next eventual challenges because no rules were defined.
And yet Calypso assesses that his skills are still unrefined despite his off-screen training. Sure he made the rest of the normie players look bad in this update...but is that enough to take on the basement-dwelling momma's boy who's going to clash with him eventually? Is that enough to take on the white ladies with itchy trigger fingers?

And again, hard to define any sort of rules when Orion has no idea what the origins of his powers are and seemingly hasn't even scratched the surface of his powers, powers that seem to grant him unforeseen effects every now and then, regardless if he did any sort of training or not (see: him becoming unnaturally buff in the real in 0.5).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

And what's he thinking?
The implied answer is that he keeps forgetting the deets of his interactions with her (other than the briefing he got at the beginning of the game). Could be something related to her nature (like if she happens to be an imprisoned Anima as the theorists on Discord seem to think, then it makes sense that Orion forgets any interactions with her - likely as a curse laid down by the person who imprisoned her in order to prevent anyone asking questions that would ultimately lead to her release), or Orion is just dumb (like high int - low wis dumb). We won't know until later, I think.

Sep 1, 2023
Kinda random, does anyone know where I can find an Eternum signature with Dalia? (Okay...found one! But man is there a better signature lol. This one not as visually interesting as the other characters)

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Kinda random, does anyone know where I can find an Eternum banner with Dalia?
It depends on what you mean by banner, you can find fan signatures in the OP but I don't think there is a "banner" with Dalia anywhere

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

Because she's part of the very same systems that looks shadowy spooky, some of her replies are limited to what she is allowed to offer and because the very same place in which she can be seen, in fact she's not there, which a being who could be considered a Goddess isn't physically in that space is something to take note of as there must be a reason for it.

Often i think that many of the visions Orion had, he forgets them, i remember some dialogs between those visions in which he asked some questions but Idriel remarks that he'll forget anyway. Perhaps his mind trying to connect by get in sync with Eternum's signal, but once lost he more probably forget the experience soon after.
And what's he thinking?
Work hard?

How exactly is Nancy being made Empress on the spot after knocking out the Emperor and then fitting the role like a glove despite no foreshadowing that she has a knack for command show that she worked hard for the position?
She from being a complete stranger, she gain the trust of the whole WRE just by interacting with the right ppl and then demonstrating guts, ambition, no problem on listen and maintaining the ppl's moral up. If gaining ppl would be easy, most would be influencers...
Work hard?
How exactly is Nova being lucky enough to be born with an ability to sharpshoot with her special eye and thus being able to nab one of the weapons of Atlas in the process (and thus hardly struggling after acquiring said "I win" weapon unless the plot demands it) show that she worked hard?
It isn't sharpshoot eye... Her covered eye have lil wear as it's not used often as the other because of it's sensibility, so when she used it the respective eye have a better vision than the other which is used often, as simple as that, now, regarding how she could acquire Dione is because she born smart, and being a hacker have it's merits like gathering info, enough for her to obtain it. And, it's possible that before having Dione, she could have been an expert in ranged weapons inside Eternum.
Work hard?
How exactly is Penny, coaxed to play Eternum by a noob, and in the process meets up and gets mentored by one of the best summoners in the game and even gets handed a book of healing as an early present show that she worked hard?
Hey!, Penny was convinced because she was curious by Eternum and moreover the guy she likes plays it, she's the most new adition to the team but as far we know in this v0.6, she was working with Dalia and together is hinted that becomes in the very same definition of DPS.
Hell, the only persons that I see that absolutely grinded their way to success are Dalia and Annie (Luna and Alex too I suppose, but their privileges in the narrative doesn't apply in-game so it balances out), and even then with the case of the former we can see that she already gets a head start in the physicals in Eternum due to being an athletic woman irl. The latter however we never get to see said grinding pay off given that the narrative has been making her play in servers that doesn't play to her strengths or does but gets overshadowed by just about everyone else. So she tries to work hard but recently it has left her wanting because plot says so.
If you think Dalia was eclipsed as her efforts aren't showed, then look again how she saved Orion the first time in her weakest state... Nonetheless, if a character is overshadowed, that must be Annie, as magician class job she is, most servers forbids magic performance and in the moment she had to shine was stolen from her as the Team tends to overprotect her. And personally, i will not be satisfied until she wear a Megumin costume while chanting a Spell to cast a worthy explosion that a complete world is destroyed as into an Exterminatus, to show everyone who's the boss.
And yet Calypso assesses that his skills are still unrefined despite his off-screen training. Sure he made the rest of the normie players look bad in this update...but is that enough to take on the basement-dwelling momma's boy who's going to clash with him eventually? Is that enough to take on the white ladies with itchy trigger fingers?
Yep, and you must ask yourself first, how Calypso figured out that? as no others in Eternum are heard with that kind of skill and there are no evidence of others before him... Regarding if it will be enough... Remember that at the beginning was just a reflex that later occurs by focusing (with both having chances to not end well if not act properly in time), now in v0.6 it was at will with no troubles (nor mentioned of it) after abuse of it, now that we saw that, we must ask what it will become later?
And again, hard to define any sort of rules when Orion has no idea what the origins of his powers are and seemingly hasn't even scratched the surface of his powers, powers that seem to grant him unforeseen effects every now and then, regardless if he did any sort of training or not (see: him becoming unnaturally buff in the real in 0.5).
The very same could be for any sort of enigma, that ends in the developing of science, it began with observation, making an hypothesis to later experiment, if succeed then becomes a theory that explains reality if not, repeat from the first step. Then, the theory is tested as it must maintain the explanation on any circumstance on normal conditions, like the orbits of the planets are near like circles and will always be. One step at time, Orion needs to master the skill, to that he needs to understand how and what trigger it, the most know of that for him is enough, even if the skill have that buff effect saw in v0.5, he still aren't complete in knowledge of the very nature of Eternum and the way it works.

We can think Orion's situation as the same as the first sky observers, in "Occident" the most accepted theory for millennia was of Geocentrism by Ptolemy, until it was proved wrong mostly because, even if it could explain perfectly the movement of all the planets, it have as flaws to the beginning as the movement as was explained was very complex to all the planets and later to what it could be observe with the telescope, so Orion would have a guess that works for him to make use of his OP Skill but later when his knowledge of the very same nature of Eternum and his skill are revealed then, it will be another thing, but we may not have much chance if some occur outside of screen, as happened in the v0.5.5 that never came to be for being considered boring with no faping material and worthy of being jumped because the protagonist was outside of Kredon and he can't literally impregnate via Eternum.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2023
It depends on what you mean by banner, you can find fan signatures in the OP but I don't there is a "banner" with Dalia anywhere
Ooops, I meant signature. Exactly like what you have there ... but for Dalia. I found one but it's kinda boring. I guess my girl Dalia don't get much love lol

Reactions: [VEN0M]
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes