jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
To everyone who is starting in the 3D world, remember that I have a beautiful but empty shelf in the hall that accept statues of Nova, Luna and the others Goddess with open arms. Just saying.
The printer i just ordered is hopefully much better than the other one. and i have some shelves empty as well (raking stupid porcelain and other things off) if it isn't up to the task i can get another one in 3 days so we will see. i think it will be more a question of my skill in the 3D setup than the quality the printer can put out at this time. I know i shouldn't say this but it is just a hobby at this point so i don't mind sharing as long as the original creator doesn't have a problem with it. i will ask them before i actually give any away

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Gertrude and Igor threesome here we go!
Nah: Gertrude and Charlotte with Chop Chop (Chop Chop will be proclaiming his love of pancakes to Charlotte). Meanwhile, Axel will be watching from within a locked cage, silenced with a ball-gag while Igor is eating his ass.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
*Comes in*

Hey guy--

*reads*

Nah: Gertrude and Charlotte with Chop Chop (Chop Chop will be proclaiming his love of pancakes to Charlotte). Meanwhile, Axel will be watching from within a locked cage, silenced with a ball-gag while Igor is eating his ass.
Pitrik has taste and you're just jealous

?_?

O_O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 897 Votes